剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
No, she calls plenty.
她打给会计师 打给律师
She calls the accountant, calls the lawyer.
嗯
Hm.
不过 这事你还真没法怨她
Well, not like you can blame her.
你就看书
You're gonna read?
一旦感知到就没法再装不知道 扎克
One can't undo a perception once perceived, Zak.
那书里讲没讲怎样才能弥补搞砸的事
Does it say how you can get unfucked?
因为我想让你弥补你对我的操蛋 哼嗯
'Cause I'd like to be unfucked by you, huh?
能告诉我你什么时候能读到那章吗
Can you tell me when you get to that chapter?
就一天 一天而已 哈
One day. One day, huh?
就让你规矩一天都做不到
Couldn't keep it together for one day.
我女儿的成人仪式
My daughter's bat mitzvah.
我已经足够有诚意去道歉了
You know, I'm big enough to say I'm sorry.
哦 你一个月前就道过歉了
Oh, you passed sorry a month ago.
我们都在痛改前非的阶段
We're in the donating an organ phase of contrition.
大家都有难过的坎
You're not the only one going through things.
好吧 至少我们有共同的敌人
Right, well, at least we share a common enemy.
好吧 跟你说 你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊 雾都孤儿吗
Okay, you know what? Who the fuck are you, Oliver Twist?
我是说 不是因为钱的事发牢骚就是……
I mean, between the fucking whining about the money...
哦 是啊 是啊 因为我的孩子
Oh, yeah, yeah, because my kids
总是在说 我们想吃饭 爸爸
and the whole "We want to eat, Dad."
- 他们就成了混♥蛋♥么 - 鬼话
- They're such assholes. - Bullshit!
你那派对花了多少钱 嗯哼 3万 还是5万
How much you drop on that party, huh? 30 grand? 50?
那你上周吸了多少毒 嗯哼
How much flake did you snort last week, huh?
我已经戒掉那鬼东西了 行吗
I'm off the shit, okay?
好啊 好啊 什么时候的事
Right, right. Well, what time is it?
你这么说话 扎克 鼻子就会挨拳头
This, Zak, this is how people get their noses broken.
我只是在发泄
I'm just putting it out there in the universe.
你趁我不备给我一拳
You sucker punched me.
那个 顺便一说 这就是我回忆录里
Which, by the way, that should
关于和你一起工作的标题
be the title of my memoir about working with you.
如果你这么想跟我吵架 那你为什么要一起来
You want to bust my scrote, why'd you come on this trip?
因为你很孩子气 里奇
Because you're an infant, Richie.
我就算信任我媳妇光着身子和伯特 雷诺兹在床上
I'd trust my wife naked in bed with Burt Reynolds
都不信任拿着10万现金的你
before I'd trust you with 100 grand in cash.
你说的也不是没道理
I partly see your point.
你很少像那晚那样
You were in rare form that night.
你♥他♥妈♥都不记得了
You don't even fucking remember.
我
I...
我大概记得你向我大叫
I have a vague recollection of you screaming at me.
只是
It's just...
你伤害我了 里奇
you hurt me, Richie.
总是说我
Gets old.
没有好品味 知道吧
How I don't have an ear, you know?
嘿
Hey.
那是嗑药后胡说八道的
It's coke bullshit.
咱们一起建立的这个公♥司♥
Okay? We built this company
你贡献比任何人都多 是不是
on your back as much as anyone.
多很多
More.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯
Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 听着 本来不打算说什么
Hey, listen, wasn't gonna say anything.
但我觉得你还是要说
But I get the feeling you will.
莫里 戈尔德 嗯哼 科拉多 格拉索
Maury Gold, hmm? And Corrado Galasso...
- 不 - 走进办公室
- Nah. - ...coming into the office.
你知道我说的是什么
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
格拉索的侄女是Jackson 5的大粉丝
Galasso's niece is a big fan of the J-5,
所以我帮她和他的朋友们搞了张后台通行证
so I got her and the friends backstage passes.
莫里带他来的
Maury brought him by.
你知道那一套 表示感谢和忠心什么的
You know, thank you, kiss the ring.
好吧 嗯
Okay, yeah.
- 黑社会那一套 - 好吧 我估计也就是这些事
- Godfather bullshit. - No, I figured something like that.
我就是
I just...
派对上有一个歌♥手
There was a singer at the party.
这个孩子 我告诉你
This kid, I'm telling you,
很像鲍伊
like Bowie.
是的 他唱了一首鲍伊的歌♥
Yeah, he did a Bowie song.
有种很情绪化的感觉
Had a moody vibe.
但是感觉不一样 比原唱还好
Just different. Better.
好多了
Better.
我是说 我在考虑签了他
I mean, I'm just thinking about bring him in,
做个试音小样
just make a demo.
你可以的
You should.
你不一直想当星探么
You always wanted to try A&R.
也许吧 我也不知道了
Maybe. I don't know.
德文会回来的
She'll be back, Devon.
静的发慌的早晨
The silence in the morning.
- 孩子们 - 是啊
- The kids. - Yeah.
真是的
Yeah.
我想象没有莫伊拉 我能做些什么
I think what I'd do without Moira.
你有什么秘诀 这个老娘们我赶都赶不走
What's your secret? 'Cause I can't get the bitch to leave.
不管我什么都没用
No matter what I do.
上酒吧
Libations!
耶 亲爱的 再给我来一杯
Yeah, darling, give me another one, please.
在这三飞 就在这儿么 吉姆 莫里森
A threesome here? Right here? Jim Morrison?
就在这儿
Right here.
- 一次都没试过 - 真的
- Never had one. - Really?
是啊 我不知道该怎么操作
No, I wouldn't know what goes where,
怎么个体♥位♥
who does what.
射得快 何必让姑娘们失望呢
I come so fast. Why disappoint two women?
是吧
Right?
便宜的约炮
Cheap date.
#每个男孩发两个女孩#
#Two girls for every boy.#
喔 宝贝 过来一起坐
Oh, come sit with us, honey.
我得去工上班了
I have to get to work.
这会才中午
It's the middle of the day.
晚上出去也是工作的一部分
Going out at night is part of the job.
坐下
Sit.
我觉得你妈妈担心
I think your mom's just worried
这个唱片公♥司♥并不是一个很好的去处
that the music company isn't an appropriate place.
- 你还太年轻 - 也很没用
- You're so young. - And so trashy.
无所谓 说吧
Go ahead and say it.
"我从纳粹手下死里逃生么"
"For this I survived the Nazis?"
她不想你待在这儿
She doesn't want you here.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
我会给你足够的钱去买♥♥你自己的房♥子
I will give you enough for your own apartment.
你可以继续工作
You can continue to work.
如果你不愿接手嘉利得公♥司♥ 我可以把它卖♥♥掉
If you won't take the business, I can sell.
你找个有正经同事的工作
You find a job in a place with good people,
做点正经事儿
with the right kind of business.
现在的工作就是我喜欢的
This is exactly the business I want.
她会收买♥♥你让你把我赶出去
She's gonna bribe you to put me on the street.
她觉得你会欣然接受的
She thinks you'll jump at it.
你这么说非常不好
That's not very nice.
我不希望你管这个事
I would like you now to stay out of it.
我哥哥总是为你辩解
My brother always made excuses for you
我非常同情你经历的那些不好的事儿
and I understand you've been through some unpleasant things,
但是我从来都是对你以礼相待的
but I have never been anything but polite.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
你根本不知道自己在做什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
走着瞧吧
I guess we'll see.
- 弗兰基 克罗克 - 你好啊 纽约
- Frankie Crocker! - Hello, New York.
下面这首歌♥保证能
Here's a song guaranteed to put...
小白白
White boy!
他真是衰到家了
He totally backed up.
看看你 你穿的是伍尔沃斯出的运动服么
Watch this. Woolworth makes sports coats now?
喔 你听见了么
Oh, you hear that?
- 你听见了没 - 哦 这首歌♥啊 声音调高点儿
- You hear that? - Oh, there it is. Turn it up.
喔
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表