剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
but they're edgier than Neon Boys
也比玩偶乐队愤怒
and they're angrier than the Dolls.
我去看过他们唱歌♥ 秒杀全场
I went and saw them and they kill it live.
他们很疯狂 这些疯子 有着令人震惊的精力
They just went mad, this nuts, electric energy.
非常不可思议
It was amazing.
什么
What?
Nasty Bits乐队
The band, Nasty Bits.
哦 好的
Yeah, right. Good.
扎克让您马上过去一趟
Zak needs to see you right away.
有位先生之前留下了这个
And this gentleman dropped by earlier.
他希望您能给他回电♥话♥
He wants you to call him.
里奇 我们给你打过电♥话♥
Richie, we got a phone call.
- 你个小婊砸 - 天了噜
- You fucking son of a bitch. - Jesus, man.
什么鬼
What?
从德国打来的
From the Germans.
董事会收♥购♥了我们 我们成功了
The board okayed the buyout. We fucking did it!
太棒了
Yes!
- 我们特么要变有钱人了 - 恭喜
- We're gonna be fucking rich. - Congratulations.
- 你个混球 - 我们要变成土豪了
- You asshole. - We're gonna be fucking rich.
- 土豪呢 嗯哼 - 我不知道该说些什么
- Rich, huh? - I don't know what to say.
嘿
Hey!
所以
Well?
感觉如何
How's it feel?
我 我感觉不太好
I... I don't feel so good.
挺住 兄弟 你需要镇静剂吗 我们有
Hold up, man. You want a bromo? We got some stuff.
我晚点再打给你们 请帮我叫车
I'll call you guys later. Call my car, please.
里奇 我们胜利了 我们赢了
Richie, we got shit. We got some stuff.
- 嗨 - 里奇
- Hey. - Richie.
你知道我准备好了的
You know I'm good for it.
你知道 我的钱就像金子一样好使
You know my money's good as gold.
哦 别闹 莫里
Oh, come on, Maury.
我不知道你的手下在做什么
I don't know what it is with you people.
你是应该知道如何花钱的
You got a reputation for knowing what to do with money
除非当你确定无疑地拥有它的时候
except for when you're supposed to have it.
上周 你的会计师
As of last week, your own accountant
估价我的公♥司♥ 市值一百零三万
valued my company at a million three.
那你还欠我15万美元
150 grand of which you still owe me.
好吧 听着 我们有最新的鬼才人士的名单
Okay, listen. We have a top-shelf talent roster.
漂流者组合 单音调组合
The Drifters, the Monotones,
好些个组合都有能力当第一名
half a dozen number one hits.
你知道吗 我要跟你做个交易
I'll tell you what. I'm gonna make a deal with you.
我给你一些名单上的乐队 好吗
I'm gonna offer you a piece of my ownership, okay?
- 这样你就能拥有摇钱树 - 我能提个建议吗
- You'll have a cash cow... - Can I make a suggestion?
你说什么
Excuse me?
加拉索先生
Mr. Galasso,
何不把我买♥♥下
what if you buy me out instead?
以股票期权的方式
Now, with stock options,
我持有25%的股份
I hold on to a 25% stake in the label.
- 里奇 里奇 - 照您的人所说
- Richie, Richie... - According to your own people,
这绝对比30万美金还值钱
that's worth upwards of 300 grand.
听我说 里奇 我不是要让
Listen to me. Richie, I'm not gonna let...
他真会算 这家伙真是个天才
He can divide. Fucking genius, this kid.
我准备以15万美金把自己卖♥♥给您
I'm prepared to sell you my entire end for 150,000.
- 不不不 - 这是我所值的价钱的一半
- No, no, no. - That's half of what it's worth.
讨论到此为止
This conversation stops right now.
你为什么会这么做
And you would do that why?
坦白说
Frankly...
你看 当我开始创业时 我一贫如洗 只敢去公厕方便
Look, when I started out, I didn't have a pot to piss in.
原谅我的粗鄙 但是这个男人
Pardon my language. But this man...
他给了我一个机会
he gave me an opportunity.
如今 如果我把自己卖♥♥给您
Now, if by selling you my end
能帮助他保住
I can help him hold on to
他奋斗一生去打拼的事业 那么
what he worked his whole life to build, then...
嗯 我很高兴我能帮助他
well, I'm happy to help in any way I can.
哎呀呀呀
Ay-yi-yi.
哦 里奇
Oh, Richie, Richie, Richie.
别闹了 我不会让你这么做的
I can't let you do this. Come on.
你这是折我的寿啊 知道吗
You're killing me here, you know that?
恕我直言
One more thing I might ask.
我还想问一件事
With all due respect.
小吉米
Little Jimmie Little.
和他解约 让他跟着我混
Release him from his contract, let him come with me.
他是哪位
The fuck is he?
那首舞曲 那首“恰恰”
That dance song, the Cha Cha.
"Cha Cha Twist."
"Cha Cha Twist."
哦 我女儿喜欢那首歌♥
Oh, my daughter likes that song.
他很不错 留着吧
He's good. He stays.
好了 老兄 你可以走了
Well, there you go, paisan.
你在这没问题吧 我的朋友
You okay over there, my friend?
嗯 是的
Yeah. Yes.
没问题
Fine.
另一则新闻 今天早些时候 两名身份不明的男性白人的尸体
In other news, the bodies of two unidentified white males
被发现在在布鲁克林 贝福斯图文森区的
were found in an abandoned block
一栋废弃的大厦里
in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn earlier today.
受害者曾遭受剧烈击打
The victims, who were badly beaten...
头部遭受了一系列的闭合性损伤
...and suffered severe blunt trauma to the head,
他们的身份已经被证实
have yet to be identified.
嘿
Hey!
别蹭到我的车
Don't mess with my car.
"Cha Cha Twist."
"Cha Cha Twist."
哦 亲
Oh, man.
我昨天告诉过你们了
I told you yesterday, I'm
我不会再录任何垃圾舞曲
not recording any more bullshit dance records.
我是和里奇做交易的 懂吗
My deal was with Richie, all right?
站起来
Get up.
- 把他扶起来 - 站起来
- Get him up. Get him up. - Get up.
就这儿 骗子
Right there. There. Bam!
混账东西 你听好
Fuck. Now you listen.
我持有你的合同 你个骗子
I own your contract, you fucking shine.
你听懂没有 要么为我而唱 要么永远都别唱了
You understand? You sing for me or you don't sing at all.
- 听懂没有 - 听懂了
- You got that? - Yes.
- 你听明白没有 回答我 - 听明白了
- You got that? Say it! - Yes.
- 说你听懂了 - 是的 我听懂了
- Say you understand! - Yes, I understand.
好的 放开他吧 好孩子
All right. Let him up. Good boy.
真是个好孩子
Good boy.
哦 放手
Oh, get off!
您还好吗
You all right?
老子的帽子 你脑子进水了啊
My fucking hat. What's the matter with you?
你看看
Look at this.
垃圾 我们走吧
Fucking shit. Let's get the fuck out of here.
看什么看 别多管闲事
The fuck you looking at? Mind your business.
你脑子有毛病啊
Fuck's wrong with you?
爸比
Daddy?
你好 罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hey, buddy.
爸比 你在做什么
Daddy? What are you doing?
嘿 爸比在跳舞呢 爸比只是在跳舞
Hey, Daddy's just dancing. Daddy's just dancing.
你想跳舞吗 来吧 宝贝儿
You want to dance? Come on, buddy.
- 来吧 过来吧 来跳舞 - 去睡觉吧
- Come on. Come on. Come dan... - Go back to bed.
让他跟我一起跳舞
Let him dance with me.
什么
What?
我
I...
德文 我
Devon, I...
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我把事情全搞砸了
I fucked up really bad.
我想和你谈谈
And I want to tell you.
你跟我说吧
You can tell me.
- 我不可以 - 不 你可以
- I can't. - Yeah, you can.
- 我不可以 - 不 你可以
- I can't. - Yeah, you can.
来吧 告诉我
Come on, you can tell me.
我懂 没关系
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表