剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
I don't need to do no introductions.
草
Fuck.
臭傻啵
Piece of sh...
嘿 要付钱的 哥们儿
Hey, you got to buy that, man.
你搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
谁让你乱动的
You can't touch that.
我要叫经理了
I'm gonna have to call my manager.
你敢把这从唱片夹上给我拿下来 我就让你丢工作
You take this off the platter, I'll get you fired.
听懂了吗 太阳花
Okay, sunflower?
嘿 为什么我们公♥司♥的唐尼 奥斯蒙德的唱片展示
Hey, why is my Donny Osmond display shoved
被放到了橱窗紧里头 还被他妈的班卓二重奏的海报挡上了
in the back of the window behind the dueling fucking banjos?
人们喜欢班卓啊 一群智障的小孩
People love those banjos. That fucking retarded kid.
我可是付了前排的钱
But I paid you for the front row.
我要看到唐尼 的脸
I want to see Donny Osmond's face.
现在他只露着半个鼻子
He's got half a nose out there.
好好好 我会搞定的
Okay, okay. I'll fix it.
马里奥刚送来的那批额外的奥斯蒙徳唱片
Okay, Mario just sent you an overrun of the Osmond.
我要你帮我多压一阵儿
I want you to hold off on it for a while.
- 你在逗我 - 不
- You kidding me? - No.
就冒险试试 撑几个月
Put the whole operation on ice for a couple of months.
卧♥槽♥啊 我已经存了两打卖♥♥不出去了
Fuck that. I got two dozen copies of that fucking record.
我要退货的钱
I want my return money.
当然 你可以收回正常退货的钱 但是其他部分没钱可收
No, you can return what you'd have normally. No extras, okay?
我的会计现在每个礼拜都四处钻营 低声下气
'Cause I got accountants crawling up every orifice this week.
-那是你的问题 - 噢 你想搅黄整件事?
- That's your problem, man. - Oh, you want to blow the whole gig?
不需要额外的收入了
You don't need the extra cash?
你觉得自己干这烂活儿赚的钱已经够多了是吗
They pay you so much as a manager
不需要再赚点提成了吗
of shoving paper clips up his ass, you don't want a cut anymore?
马里奥为什么不能收回呢
Why can't Mario take them back?
因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Because Mario's a fucking asshole.
你也是个混♥蛋♥
Like you're a fucking asshole.
他有提成 你也有提成
He gets a cut, you get a cut.
-就我要冒风险 -噢 你没提成吗
- I'm the only one taking risks. - Oh, you don't get a cut?
是你用下注大都会队赢到的钱买♥♥了
You bought that shit-brown
那辆屎棕色的大黄蜂
Camaro on what you won betting on the Mets?
我冒了很大的风险
I take plenty of risk.
霍华德的老婆跑了
Howard's been sniffing around here all the time
他最近一直在店里转悠 盯得很紧
nowthat his wife left him.
这几个冒险的行为我是绝对不会做的
And I'll tell you what risk I'm not gonna take.
我是不会存50箱违法的唐尼奥斯蒙得的专辑的
I'm not storing 50 boxes of illegal Donny Osmond albums.
我会丢掉工作的
I'm gonna lose my job.
我刚买♥♥了个大桌球桌
I just bought a bumper pool table.
现在急需工作
I can't be out of work right now.
你毁了我的工作
You destroyed my office!
这是一万英镑的损失
That's 10 grand worth of damage in there.
墙上挂的金唱片都让水泡坏了
Fucking gold records warped.
咱们聊聊乐队的预付金吧还是
Let's talk about the band's advance.
要是你都能当经纪人 那我他妈的就是天神下凡了
You're a fucking manager, I'm Venus on the half shell.
我就当了 而且我专门帮助那些
I am and I'm gonna specialize
被里奇 范纳斯彻宰的人
in people Richie Finestra's ready to gut.
我问你
Let me ask you something.
你究竟凭什么认为这些小兔崽子
In what universe do you think these shit palms
会给你一个黑人20%的分红
pay a black man 20% of their dough?
里奇 我们要动身了 演出要开始了
Richie, we got to swing. Show's gonna start.
好 我们在那里碰面
Yeah, I'll meet you there.
额 我要坐豪华轿车吗
Uh, should I take the limo?
你做辆计程车怎么样啊 有那么困难吗
How about you take a cab? Is that too much of a hardship?
我们要三万刀的预付金
30 grand advance.
一万五 他们也就值一万
15, which is five more than they're worth.
就三万 而且你不能插手录音的事情
30 and you stay out of the studio.
你给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of my office.
他们有权利保有自己的音乐风格
They have a right to preserve their sound.
你才不在乎他们的音乐风格呢
You don't give a crap about their sound.
你在我公♥司♥的走廊上碰见了他们而已
You tripped over them in my lobby.
他们有种原始的能量 我想保护这些
They have a raw energy. I want to protect that.
你还想保护我呢
You wanted to protect me,
结果看看你把我弄成什么下场了
so that ain't something that inspires much.
你知道吗 你高估了
You know something? You overestimate
我对你曾经遭遇的所感到的抱歉
how shitty I feel about what happened to you.
我的厂牌 我的艺术家
My label, my artist.
就算我想亲自混音 也没人能拦得住我
If I want to mix that fucking record myself, I'll do it.
两万
20 grand.
未来扑朔迷离
The future is not what it seems...
我本来也可以给你倒杯酒的 但你太操蛋了
I'd offer you a drink, but you're an asshole.
顺其自然
Que sera
顺其自然
Que sera...
我在你公♥寓♥外看见你的那晚
When I saw you outside your building that night,
外面放的是什么音乐
what was playing?
一种放克风格的邦戈鼓节奏
Some kind of bongo beat under a funk something.
是库尔 赫克这孩子 同时在放两张唱片
Oh, this kid Kool Herc plays two records at the same time.
我不得不停下车来
Turned my fucking head around.
听了听这到底是什么
I had to stop the car.
他自己写歌♥吗
Does he write his own stuff?
你每时每刻都在找猎物 是吧
You never stop hustling, do you?
你最好希望是这样
You better hope I don't.
顺其自然
Que sera...
嘿 你找到目标了
Hey. So you found an act, huh?
是啊 可能吧 叫Veiniacs
Yeah, man, I think so. Called Veiniacs.
The Veiniacs
The Veiniacs.
不 没有The
No, just Veiniacs.
他们 他们怎么样
Are they... what are they like?
就像T.Rex和Sweet的宝宝被Dr. John养大了
If T. Rex and Sweet fucked,
你觉得怎么样
had a baby raised by Dr. John, you dig?
不错不错 是黑人吗
Yeah. Yeah. They're black guys?
- 不是 - 啊 真的吗
- No. - Really?
你谁都没找到吗
Did you not find any?
- 黑人乐队 - 是啊
- Black bands? - Yeah.
我找到过
I did.
不想走黑人路线吗?
Didn't want to go that way?
是啊 啊也不是 我能理解你
Yeah, no. I feel that, you know?
你不想被限制
You don't want to be pigeonholed.
你觉得我在咱公♥司♥应该只挖掘黑人乐队?
You think I'm here just to bring in the brothers?
啊 不 我的意思是
Hey, no, I mean, we're all just here to be...
我们只是来做我们应该做的
who we are.
朱莉说什么了吗
Did Julie say something?
额 关于啥
Uh, about?
我的任务就是挖掘R&B和放克乐队之类的?
I'm supposed to only bring in R&B and funk?
不 不 我的意思是 他可能是说过些什么
No, no. I mean, he may have said something.
我其实记不太清了
I don't really remember.
话说
You know?
要来杯咖啡吗
You... you want some coffee?
不了
No.
先生们 女士们 今天的大人物出场了
Ladies and gentlemen, the man of the hour.
为了汉尼巴尔 举起你们的双手吧
Put your hands together for Hannibal!
耶
Yeah!
汉尼巴尔
Hannibal
快回来
We want you back
汉尼巴尔
Hannibal
快回来
We want you back
快回来
We want you back
我说汉尼巴尔
I said Hannibal
快回来
We want you back
快回来
We want you back...
我让人弄的萝卜怎么没见着
Nobody got the carrots like I asked for.
借过
Excuse me.
婊咋 有点出息行吗
Bitch, get a hobby.
看到这些婊♥子♥有多爱占便宜了吧
You see how these bitches want something for free?
就刚才那人
You see that one back there?
- 嘿 斯塔尔 - 嘿 迪德丽
- Hey, Starr. - Hey, Deirdre.
亲一口吧
Chew on a stick.
宝贝 你怎么没带围巾啊
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表