剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
去探下那家伙底细
Check this guy out.
迷路了
You lost?
找乐子
Looking for sugar.
有些猪猡就是喜欢
One thing about a pig...
打着幌子来干点屁事
Always riding the newest model.
我不是什么缉毒刑♥警♥ 只是个老实人
I'm not a narc. I just want an eight ball.
成吧
All right.
不管了 给我来一小瓶
No, fuck it, make it a quarter.
二百八十块
280.
我这儿得要这个价
It's what I'm charging.
要不要
You okay with that?
当然
Of course you are.
不用找了
Keep the 20.
唷 华尔街大牛
Wall Street man?
我他妈难道看起来像华尔街那群人♥渣♥吗
I look like a fucking Wall Street man?
搞唱片的
Record man.
哟 唱片制♥作♥
Record man, ah.
这之前是的
Least till now.
哈 怎么了
Yeah? What happens now?
你♥他♥妈♥废话多的可以写书了
What, are you fucking writing a book?
给我麻利点滚
Get the fuck out of here.
操
Fuck!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
对 就这样
Oh, yeah.
杀人犯 我是沃格警探
Homicide. Detective Voehel.
- 嘿 来吧伙计们 - 我是沃格警探
- Hey, come on, guys! - Detective Voehel.
- 呜呼 - 呜呼
- Whoo! - Whoo!
我是沃格警探
Detective Voehel.
你好
Hello?
有人在听吗
Hello?
谁有入场券阿 谁有
Anybody got a ticket? Anybody got a ticket?
哥们儿
Hey, man!
是有票么 进来吧
You got a ticket? Come on in.
- 有票进场吧 这边进场 - 谁还有票
- Get in, get in, get in. - Who has my ticket?
谢了
Thank you.
诶 你票呢 哇噢 范纳斯彻先生 把你的鼻子擦干净
Whoa, ticket. Whoa, Mr. Finestra. Clean your nose.
他很好 没问题的 放他进去吧 往前走
He's good. He's good. Let him in. Go ahead, go.
我需要票才能放你们进去 谁还有票的快来
I need a ticket. Who's got a ticket?
当我开始着手做摇滚这玩意儿的时候
When I started in this business,
摇滚乐被定义为这样的东西
rock and roll was defined like this...
两个犹太人和一个黑佬
Two Jews and a guinea
在一个声道里录下四种黑鬼的声音
recording four schvartzes on a single track.
现在变太多了 甚至都意识不到这
Now it's changed so much, it's not even recognizable
居然和以前人们嗤之以鼻的会是同一样东西
as the thing people used to be so afraid of.
现在 不存在有什么评价
Now, that's not a judgment.
我的意思是 我一直都满足了听众的需求
I mean, I always tried to give the audience what they wanted
与之对应的是他们使我成为了一个满身铜臭的万恶资本家
and in return they made me ridiculously stinking fucking rich.
如今你肯定恨得我要命 不过在那之前
Now, you might want to hate me for that, but before you do,
你给我记好了 善妒的小人
remember this, you jealous prick.
我生来就有能力成为这样一个富人
I earned my right to be hated.
一开始我在纽约的各个大大小小的俱乐部里打杂
I started at the bottom working every club in New York.
拖地 洗烟灰缸 送桶装酒我都干过
I mopped floors, swabbed ashtrays, hauled kegs.
你认为你工作很努力是吗
You think you work hard?
那么你可以试试打扫Chubby Checkers
Try scraping Chubby Checker's vomit
吐在马桶外边的呕吐物
off the inside of a toilet stall.
在60年代早期
By the time it's the early '60s,
我开始经营我自己的唱片公♥司♥
I get to start my own record company.
然后我就给公♥司♥注册了唱片商标
Then I built that company into a record label.
一路下来合并了很多家唱片公♥司♥
And then that label ate up other people's labels.
碾压了那群渣渣
Devoured them.
我有着极具商业的双耳 前卫的品味
I had a golden ear, a silver tongue,
和不一般的厚脸皮
and a pair of brass balls.
但现在问题已经很突出了
But the problem became my nose
所有我拥有的一切
and everything I put up it.
因为几个该死的艺人唱的破玩意儿
Add to that a couple of disastrous artists' signings
到了1972年这个商标已经没落了
and by 1972 the label was bleeding.
去他妈的钱
Fucking hemorrhaging money.
但没辙 所谓的合作伙伴就这样
But fuck it, that's what partners are for.
扎克 扬科维奇 我的得力助手之一
Zak Yankovich, my right-hand man
贿赂电台的领头人物
and head of payola.
我的意思是 他作用极大
I mean, promotions.
- 米奇 - 天哪 是你
- Mitch, my man. - Oh!
- 扬科维奇 - 最近怎样 哥们儿
- Zakovich. - How are you, buddy?
- 还成 - 很高兴见到你
- Hey. - Good to see you.
- 我也是 - 给你准备了点东西
- You, too. - Got a little something for you here.
噢你不是经常这么做吗
Oh, don't you always?
海曼 韦斯 在50年代发明了
Hyman Weiss invented
一百美金握手的幕后交易原则
the 100-dollar handshake back in the '50s.
但到了1971年
But by 1971...
我不知道这个为啥会在这 抱歉
I don't know why this is in there. Sorry.
扎克把它变成了了五千美金
...Zak had raised it to 5,000
和一克让玻利维亚人跳舞的粉尘
and a gram of Bolivian dancing dust.
- 你好 里奇在打招呼呢 - 太贴心了
- Hello. Richie says hello. - So thoughtful.
最前面那妞怎么了
What happened to the girl out front?
- 有着超性感嘴唇的那个 - 爽
- The one with that sexy lip. - Oh!
你知道么 太爽了
All right. You know what? Fuck this.
我也觉得 爽翻了
Yeah, fuck it.
- 现在还是多担心点我们自己吧 - 一直听候差遣
- Take care of us now. - Always a pleasure.
什么 你觉得歌♥被播放出来是因为它们写得太好
What, you thought songs only got played 'cause they're good?
扎克
Zak.
你有听过狼皮羊皮的故事么
You heard of the wolf in sheep's clothing?
扎克就是那种披着羊皮的狼
Zak goes to the same tailor.
斯基普 方丹 营销总监
Skip Fontaine, head of sales
有着迷之胡须
with his magic mustache.
我真心讨厌那玩意儿
I hate that fucking thing.
所有那些卖♥♥不出去的唱片全都退给了我们
All those unsold records the stores send back to us
还是他妈被要求全额退款的 斯基普想办法销毁了
for a full fucking refund, Skip made them disappear.
三个月赚的 本是应该收回的账款
Something about the 90-day grace period
全都在一卡车上打了水漂
for receivables, materials lost in transit.
- 像那样的狗屎玩意儿 - 给你
- Some shit like that. - Here you go.
关键是 突然有个不幸灾难的发生造就了巨大利润
Point is, suddenly a disaster becomes a profit.
但是 即使这笔钱能清理掉所有的假账
But still, it's clear all the book-cooking
也没办法挽救公♥司♥了
in the world ain't gonna save the company.
时光飞逝不可挽留
Time to dump and run.
这就是我的故事
So this is my story
脑子晕晕沉沉不知所以
clouded by lost brain cells,
自我膨胀 也许更糟
self-aggrandizement, and maybe a little bullshit,
但这无法避免 这就是生活吧
but how could it not be, this fucking life?
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
闭嘴然后让我为你放张唱片
Let me just shut up, put the record on for you,
把声音调到最大 然后不去管那些鸡毛蒜皮事
drop the needle, and crank up the fucking volume.
范纳斯彻先生
Mr. Finestra.
全部都搞定了吗
All is in order?
范纳斯彻先生
Mr. Finestra?
这份合同有什么问题么
Is there a problem with the document?
美国的
American.
麻烦你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
我公♥司♥的名字是美国世纪
My company's name is American Century.
你漏掉了美国
You dropped the American.
宝丽金唱片是一家国际化的集团公♥司♥
PolyGram is an international conglomerate.
对我们而言漏掉美国这个单词是符合逻辑的
For us, dropping the word American makes logical sense.
他们付的钱 被称为 是可恶的纳粹行为
The money they're paying, call it Nazi World.
谁说的
Who gives a fuck?
不 嗯 嘿 你会买♥♥对吧
No, yeah. Hey, you're buying it, right?
里奇只是有点太感情用事了而已
Richie's just a little sentimental, that's all.
- 实际上 这是我爸的乐队 - 美国世纪吗
- Well, it was my father's band. - American Century?
爵士乐风格 他是吹号♥的
Jazz ensemble. Played horn.
哈 美国大牌乐队
Ah, American big band.
他现在还玩乐队吗 你♥爸♥
Does he still play, your father?
或许我们应该把他签进一个唱片大碟不是吗
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表