剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
- Was that not clear? - No.
额 明显 明显 没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah. No problems.
非常明显了
It was very clear.
所以我们又要吸这个了吗
So we're doing this again?
对的
Yep.
嘿呦哇
Hey-oh!
搞一口
Huh?
喔 不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
看 你觉得怎么样
Hey, what do you think?
- 好看不 - 换件
- Yeah? - Or?
噢 拜托 安息日
Oh, come on. Sabbath.
传达出更强大的信息
Sends a stronger message.
#跳进幸福的河#
#Down by the lazy river#
#真诚的邀请你#
#Come as you please#
#跳进幸福的河#
#Down by the lazy river#
就像白的和蓝色的
Like white and blue.
#轻拂那靴子#
#Kiss the boot#
#闪亮 闪亮的皮革#
#The shiny, shiny leather#
#闪亮的皮革#
#Shiny leather#
#在黑夜中#
#In the dark#
#轻吻那皮带#
#Tongue of thongs#
#那靴子它在等你#
#The belt that does await you#
#敲打 亲爱的情人#
#Strike, dear mistress#
#治愈他们的心灵#
#And cure his heart#
#我疲惫了#
#I am tired#
#我厌烦了#
#I am weary#
#我难以入眠#
#I could sleep#
#一年又一年#
#For a thousand years#
#梦里又梦外#
#A thousand dreams...#
你听到了吗
Hear that?
实话说那就是我要的
That's what I mean by the truth.
无病呻♥吟♥
Atonal whining?
他们明显和你的天分无法比拟
Obviously they don't compare to your genius,
但 我是说 他们纯粹而且真实
but, I mean, they're pure and real.
没有一点儿想要
Not the least bit concerned
跟着主流音乐走
with developing a mainstream following.
嗯 从他们唱的听出 他们会坚持自己的风格
Well, from the sounds of things, they're well on their way.
你怎么想 伊尔琳
What do you think, Erin?
是德文 我没法说出客观的评价
Devon. And I'm a little bit biased.
她和妮可 以前一起在市区演奏
She and Nico did a play together downtown.
你可以向我引荐安迪吗
Can you introduce me to Andy?
- 格里菲思吗 - 是的
- Griffith? - Yeah.
我是说 如果巴尼 法伊夫没有空的话
I mean, if Barney Fife isn't available.
你知不知道 整个表演都是安迪的创意
You know, this whole show is Andy's idea.
怪不得他们的音乐就像罐头汤一样不好喝
Which explains why they're the musical equivalent of a soup can.
好吧 好的 他们不是为每个人表演的
All right, fine. They're not for everybody.
你去做你自己的事去 宝贝
You just do your thing, baby.
#我厌倦了#
#I am tired#
你说你从哪来的来着
Where'd you say you were from?
我没说
I didn't.
你从哪儿来
Where are you from?
你是想问他从哪里改头换面而来吗
You mean which rock did he crawl out from under.
里奇是从布鲁克林来的 看不出来吗
Richie's from Brooklyn. Can't you tell?
码头风云 里的白兰度
Brando in "On the Waterfront."
那是霍博肯 不过 为什么不是那儿呢
That's Hoboken, but sure, why not?
#不同的颜色造就了泪水#
Different colors made of tears.
- 不好意思 - 你要去哪呀小猫咪
- Excuse me. - Where you going, pussycat?
洗手间
Ladies'.
三 四
Three, four...
#年轻的玛丽对着戴夫叔叔说#
#Teenage Mary said to Uncle Dave#
#我出♥卖♥♥♥我的灵魂 必须要救赎#
#I sold my soul, must be saved#
#会去联合广场散散步#
#Gonna take a walk down to Union Square#
#你永远不知道你会在哪儿发现一个全新的自己#
#You never know who you're gonna find there#
#你得跑 跑 跑 跑 跑#
#You got to run, run, run, run, run#
#有点小拖曳#
#Take a drag or two#
嘿 你 你知道你这是在做什么吗
Hey, man, what do you think you're doing?
哇呜
Whoo!
现在 继续
Go ahead, now
#乳臭未干的哈里 怎样一个废物#
#Beardless Harry, what a waste#
#甚至不能弄些土里土气的味道#
#Couldn't even get a small-town taste#
#乘电车沿着47道#
#Rode the trolley down to 47#
#设想 他曾经想在天堂得到美好的自我#
#Figured he was good to get himself to heaven#
#因为他必须跑跑跑跑跑#
#'Cause he had to run, run, run, run, run#
#有点小拖曳#
#Take a drag or two#
#跑跑跑跑跑 吉普赛死神伴随你#
#Run, run, run, run, run, Gypsy Death and you#
#告诉你什么应该做#
#Tell you what you do#
#我会跟着歌♥声一起唱#
#When they played I'd sing along#
#这总会让我露出笑容#
#It made me smile#
#那是多么幸福的时光#
#Those were such happy times#
#仿佛就发生在不久前#
#And not so long ago#
#我想知道现在在何方#
#How I wondered where they'd gone#
#但他们又回来了#
#But they're back again#
#就像久违重逢的老友#
#Just like a long-lost friend#
#我依然喜欢这些歌♥曲#
#All the songs I love so well#
#每一句 sha-la-la-la#
#Every sha-la-la-la#
#每一句 whoa-o-o#
#Every whoa-o-o#
#依然闪耀#
#Still shines#
#每一句 shing-a-ling-a-ling#
#Every shing-a-ling-a-ling#
#他们唱得是如此动听#
#That they're starting to sing's so fine#
#当他们唱到那一部分#
#When they get to the part#
#当他唱到让她心碎时#
#Where he's breaking her heart#
#不禁让我也流泪哭泣#
#It can really make me cry#
#一切就像那从前一样#
#Just like before#
#就像是过去重现眼前#
#It's yesterday once more#
#Shoo-be-do-lang-lang#
#Shoo-be-do-lang-lang#
#Shoo-be-do-lang-lang#
#Shoo-be-do-lang-lang#
#回首看岁月如何消逝#
#Looking back on how it was in years gone by#
#过去那些美好的时光#
#And the good times that I had#
#使今天更加令人哀伤#
#Makes today seem rather sad#
#发生了如此多的改变#
#So much has changed#
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
那是她吗 我觉得是她
- Is that her? - I think so.
看吧我说过你会没事的
See, I told you you'd be fine
妈妈 你要去哪里
Mom, where did you go?
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
- 天啊 这些是你的孩子吗 - 妈妈在这 嗨
- Christ, are these your kids? - Mommy's here. Hi.
他们一直孤单的坐着 我都想报♥警♥了
They were sitting all alone. I was about to call the police.
噢 别别别 我只不过…
Oh, no, no, no. I just...
这个男孩必须要上厕所了 他差点都拉裤子了
The boy had to go to the bathroom. He nearly wet himself.
噢 不 妈妈只是去加个油 记得吗
Oh, no, Mommy just went to get gas. Remember?
我只是去加了个油 进车里去
I just went to get gas. Get in the car.
不 你明明不是
No, you didn't.
你要知道你不能在这丢下他们
You know you just can't leave them here.
我对这次混乱很抱歉
I am so sorry for the confusion.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 快走吧 上汽车
Okay. Here you go, hop in.
快点
Come on.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
这是Tull的新歌♥
It's the new Tull.
Tull的新歌♥
"The... the new Tull."
你是在问他还是在告诉他
You asking him or are you telling him?
- 就是Tull乐队 - 说啊
- It's Tull. - Come on.
哇呜 哇呜
Whoa! Whoa!
防止你们还不知道
In case you haven't heard,
和宝丽金的交易取消了
the deal with PolyGram is off.
我们没有把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
We're not selling the company.
真是一件好事 大伙们
That's a good thing, people.
来吧
Come on.
但是这没有改变现在低迷的形势
But it's not without its downside.
我们会整理我们的雇员名单
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表