剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
You know what? One of these
老子要用扒羊肉诱惑你 把你抓了
days I'm gonna grab you by those mutton chops
把你的脑袋当方向盘一样转来转去
and I'm gonna turn your head like a fucking steering wheel.
这买♥♥卖♥♥老子不做了
We're not selling the company.
里奇
Richie.
我们之间有具法律效应的口头协议
We have a binding verbal agreement.
- 是 - 对 我们有
- Yes! - Yes, we do.
任何第三方应该
And the party of the third part
依据事实 合众为一
is ipso facto e pluribus unum.
太不像话了
This is outrageous!
干 白♥痴♥ 这是拉丁文
Unum, motherfuckers. Unum. That's Latin.
你干嘛呢 干嘛呢 我特么才刚来这
What are you doing? What are you doing? I just fucking got here.
没事 没事 这是私人问题
This is nothing. This is nothing. This is all personal.
我去拿香槟 先喝点含羞草(鸡尾酒)吧
I got some champagne. Have some mimosas.
两分钟就好
It's gonna be two minutes.
你们这是做什么 扎克 扎克
What are you doing? Zak! Zak!
他马上来 马上就来
He's coming. He's coming.
在这儿 这儿呢
Right here. Right here.
昨晚我看到了玩偶乐队 兄弟 他们的音乐
Last night I saw the Dolls. The music, man.
那些观众 超级带劲儿
The crowd. It was electric.
一切很好
Everything's good.
继续忙吧 很好 很好 没事儿
Keep doing... it's good, it's good, it's good.
- 这个需要您的签字批准- 待会 待会再说
- Press release for your approval. - No, no!
#现在 如果你爱我 请别取笑#
#Now, if you love me, let's please don't tease#
#如果我能抱住你 那么让我紧紧抱着#
#If I can hold you, then let me squeeze#
#我的心脏扑通乱跳#
#My heart goes round and round#
#我的爱情啊 轰然倒塌#
#My love comes a-tumblin' down#
#你离我而去#
#You leave me#
#啊哈#
#Aaah#
#无法呼吸#
#Breathless.#
放松 放轻松
Relax. Relax.
好吧 好吧 里奇
Okay. Okay, Richie.
这特么怎么回事儿
What the fuck's going on?
我有幻象
I had a vision.
迹象 能召唤出你所想的东西 神迹
A sign. Call it what you want. An epiphany.
纽约玩偶是个乐队组合 里奇 不是神迹
New York Dolls are a band, Richie, not an epiphany.
一个一年前就过气的乐队
It's a band we passed on over a year ago.
我不是在说玩偶乐队他们
I'm not talking about the Dolls, per se.
我是说 摇滚 超特么给力
Rock and roll. That fucking energy, man.
忘掉 没错
Forget Yes,
什么“爱默生 雷克与帕玛”(70年代英国的前卫摇滚乐团)
fucking Emerson Lake and Palmer.
摇滚啊 兄弟 说得好像第一次听到这个词似的
Rock and roll, man. Like the first time you heard it.
摇滚是快的 是污的 它让你脑袋炸裂
It's fast, it's dirty, it smashes you over the head.
你脑子已经被炸成渣渣了
You've already been smashed over the head.
这才是问题所在
That's the problem here.
我的才能 我的才干 它们已经超越了
My skills... my skills, they've transcended
精神层面 兄弟 你不懂
into the spiritual level, man. You don't understand.
好吧 里奇 我所知道的是什么呢
Okay, here's what I do understand, Richie.
我知道你很亢奋
I understand you're high.
是啊 我亢奋 那又如何
I am. I was. So what?
那又如何 你难道想重蹈覆辙吗
So what? You want to go down that road again?
我看到了未来 这个公♥司♥的未来 我听到了
I saw the future. The future of this company. I fucking heard it.
里奇 我们跟那些人谈好了
We made a deal with these people, Richie.
这是一个良好的出♥售♥协议谈判
This is an agreement negotiated in good faith to sell.
闭嘴 斯科特 别特么瞎叨叨
Shut up, Scott. Just stop fucking talking.
嘿 我可是你的新合伙人 好吗
Hey, I am a junior partner here.
各位 我们成立了这个公♥司♥
Guys, we started this company,
我们三个 白手起家
the three of us, from nothing.
- 没错 然后我们现在得把它卖♥♥掉 - 不 我们不卖♥♥
- Right, and now we're selling it. - No, we're not.
我做了抵押 里奇 财产抵押
I made commitments, Richie. Financial commitments
对我全家都有影响的那种抵押
with serious ramifications for my whole family.
我跟你谈梦想
I'm talking about our
而你却在担心你的抵押
dreams and you're worried about your mortgage?
是 我是担心 我担心是因为大通银行
Yes, I am. I am because Chase Manhattan
才不在乎什么狗屁梦想
doesn't give a fuck about dreams.
- 嗯 我在乎 可以吗 - 什么时候开始在乎的
- Well, I do, okay? - Since when?
从昨晚吗
Since last night? Huh?
在你鼻腔里充满可♥卡♥因♥后开始在乎的吗
Since you Hoovered a gram of coke up your nose?
你是个自私的王八蛋 你知道么
You're a selfish prick, you know that?
而你是个胆小鬼
And you're a hack.
去卖♥♥你的别克车或铝墙板吧
Go sell Buicks or aluminum siding.
这他妈到底有什么差别
What's the fucking difference?
扎克 我们会削减开支
Zak, we'll cut costs.
我们勒紧裤腰带 事情会好转的
We'll tighten our belts. It'll be okay.
里奇 这个交易
Richie, this deal,
不是仅仅关乎你 好吗
it's not just about you, okay?
你如果搅黄了这个 你就玩弄了我们所有人 你懂我意思吗
You tank this, you fuck all of us. You understand me?
拜托 就签了这个吧
Please, just sign the thing.
让我们卸下这个沉重负担然后轻装前行
Let us cash out on this albatross and then go.
去他妈做你任何想做的
Go do whatever the fuck you want.
对 对 对 对 对 对 对 对 对 对
Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap!
那就是你 伙计 你只知道说 都是我来做
That's you, man. You talk, I do.
好 好的 听我说 他妈的重点
Okay, all right, listen to me, fuck head.
噢 他妈的重点吗
Oh, fuck head?
- 噢 听他说 - 听他说 听听他怎么说
- Oh, listen to him. - Listen to him! Listen to him!
你会签了这个合同 然后回家陪你老婆
You're gonna go sign the contract and then go home to your wife.
我老婆跟这事有什么关系吗
What's my wife got to do with it?
我之前和她谈过 好吗
I talked to her before, okay?
她很担心你 回家吧
She's worried sick about you. Go home.
- 你给德文打电♥话♥了 - 是啊 拿开你的手
- You called Devon? - Okay, get your hand off me.
- 嘿 里奇 - 就戳你了 戳了能怎样
- Hey, Richie. - Or what? Or what?
- 我说了别他妈戳了 - 为什么要听你的 你♥他♥妈♥能怎么着我
- I said fucking stop it. - Why, what are you gonna do about it?
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Motherfucker!
麻♥痹♥的♥婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Motherfucking ass...
- 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ - 你个贱♥人♥
- You motherfucker. - You fucker!
#埃蒂在家哭呢#
#Etty in the room a cry#
#妈妈说她必须擦亮眼睛#
Mama say she must wipe her eye
#爸爸说她又不愚蠢#
#Papa say she no fi foolish#
#好像她从来都没有到过学校#
#Like she never been to school at all#
抱歉 伙计 交易玩完了
Sorry, fellas. Deal's off.
美国人就是这么做生意的吗
This is how you do business in America?
我已经够礼貌的了
I'm trying to be polite here.
是吗 你的粗鲁简直无以复加
Yet you are rude beyond measure.
滚开 你个纳粹傻屌♥
Take a hike, you Nazi prick.
我们的律师会联♥系♥你的
You will hear from our attorneys.
没问题 在纽伦堡审判吧
Right, yeah. Judgment at Nuremberg.
星探部 到会议室 三十分钟
A&R, conference room, 30 minutes.
#一点也不惊讶#
#It is no wonder#
#这完美的勾搭#
#It's a perfect pander#
你知道我们现在多倒霉吗
Do you have any idea how screwed we are?
就像在操蛋的经济衰退时开彩票
It's like the lottery in fucking reverse.
#一英镑十先令买♥♥结婚蛋糕#
#One pound ten for the wedding cake#
你要干嘛啊
What you doing?
跟着我就行了
Just follow me.
妈的个狗♥杂♥种♥ 嗷呜
Fucking cocksucker. Ah!
哇偶 妈蛋 这里好热啊
Ow! Fuck. It's hot in here.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
可以
Enter!
啊噢
Ah!
或许在那里涂些红药水 不要吗
Some Mercurochrome for that, maybe, no?
- 不用 - 好的 那不要
- No. - No, good.
- 谢了 亲爱的 - 哦哦
- Thanks, hon. - Mm-hmm.
那 那么
So... so...
那么有什么我应该知道的吗
so is there anything that I should know?
什么事
About what?
就是 就是刚在那里
What... what was that?
噢,那里啊
Oh, that?
我在大股东面前行使我的权利
Just me exercising my rights as principal shareholder.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
所 所 所以我们不会卖♥♥公♥司♥了吗
So... so... so we're not selling the company?
- 这还不明显吗 - 不
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表