剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
已经这样了 好吗 我把公♥司♥的收♥购♥搞砸了
It's done, all right? I blew the sale.
都是我的错 我他妈是个混♥蛋♥
It's all my fault. I'm a fucking asshole.
你还真♥他♥妈♥说对了
You're damn fucking right!
我是损失了钱 伤了你的心
I lost some money. I hurt your feelings.
但我可没有存心害死你
I didn't serve you up to get killed.
这是范纳斯彻办公室里没坏的那个
This came off the bug in Finestra's office.
电池不行了 所以音质不是很好
Battery's fading, so quality's not great.
不过 我们还是听到了科拉多 加拉索的消息
Even still, though, we got Corrado Galasso on here.
联邦调查局的人肯定想听这个
Well, feds will want to hear this.
管他们呢 我们的窃听器 我们的情报
Fuck 'em, our bug, our information.
他们已经抢了我们的谋杀案了
They already took our murder.
我在洋基体育场有个零件店
I got a chop shop by Yankee Stadium.
被偷了的车子
...stolen cars.
在说什么 听起来像是洋基体育场
What was that? Sounded like Yankee Stadium.
被偷了的车子
Stolen cars?
我在洋基体育场有个拆车厂
I got a chop shop by Yankee Stadium.
用来粉碎那些偷来的车子
Use it to crush stolen cars.
你应该庆幸自己不在其中一辆的后备箱里
You're lucky you're not in the trunk of one of them.
#上个周日早上#
#Last Sunday morning#
- #阳光就像雨水# - 电池不行了
- #The sunshine felt like rain...# - The battery is dead.
#一个星期之前 他们好像都照旧#
#Week before, they all seemed the same#
- #在上帝和真朋友的帮助下# - 大家准备好了吗
- #With the help of God and true friends...# - You guys ready?
#我逐渐意识到#
#I come to realize#
#我的双腿仍强壮#
#I still had two strong legs...#
整个抽屉都是伪造的注册文档
An entire file drawer of phony registrations,
假的牌照 车架号♥ 应有尽有
fake plates, VIN numbers... the whole magilla.
加拉索的第二大生意 联邦调查局的人要吃屎了
Galasso's number two. Fucking feds are gonna shit.
#更快的事物#
#Faster things...#
- 你刚刚去哪了 - 还他妈要跟你说
- Where the hell were you? - Fuck's it to you?
我很抱歉 我犯了一个很大的错误
I'm sorry. I made a huge mistake.
- 我们都是 - 有意思
- We all did. - Interesting.
我想不起来我之前错误地把丁丁插到哪了
I don't recall ever mistakenly putting my cock anywhere before.
别再装了 这明明是我们一起造成的
Stop pretending this isn't something we did together.
- 说出你的感受 - 你感觉怎么样
- Start saying how you feel. - How do you feel?
我在乎你
I care about you.
也在乎亚历克斯
And I care about Alex.
有种特别的感觉
There's something there.
一种情愫或者随便你♥他♥妈♥怎么说
An attraction or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
你现在高兴了
You happy now?
他妈荡♥妇♥
Fucking slag!
你在乎他
You care about him?
操♥他♥妈♥ 草泥马 我♥操♥这支破乐队
Fuck him, fuck you, and fuck this fucking band!
- 你想干嘛 - 我不干了
- What does that mean? - It means I quit.
收拾你的东西滚蛋 别他妈再回来了
Get your shit and get out and don't fucking come back.
我再也不想看见你
I never want to see you again.
#可能有时你拒绝#
#Maybe sometimes then you don't#
#抛下一切 嗨起来#
#But leave your mind alone and just get high#
#哦 耶 就是现在#
#Oh, yes, now...#
费里西诺正在做"午夜特别秀"
Feliciano's doing "Midnight Special."
应该给我们留个"舱位"
Should get us a bump on "Compartments."
别碰那熊爪子
Don't touch that bear claw.
他妈的每天早上都要说 我什么时候吃你的熊爪子了
Every fucking morning, when have I ever eaten a bear claw?
- 你♥他♥妈♥摸遍所有的甜甜圈 - 草泥马
- You fucking touch all the donuts. - Holy fucking fuck.
- 怎么了 - 靛蓝乐队 他们他妈的上榜了
- What? - Indigo, they're fucking charting.
什么
What?
排名七十二还有个子弹标记
72 with a bullet.
- 这怎么可能 - 不 不会 我们已经跟他们解约了
- How is this possible? - No, no, we dropped them.
我给他们经纪人寄过一封信
I sent a letter to their manager.
- 你干嘛这么做 - 因为 是
- Why would you do that? - 'Cause that's what...
都是他妈里奇让我做的呀 那天你也在
because Richie fucking told me to. You were there.
都怪哈尔和他做的法
It's Hal and his fucking voodoo.
- 这他妈是什么 - 那封信
- Fuck is this? - The letter.
跟靛蓝解约的那封信 我根本没寄出去
Dropping Indigo. I never sent it.
不会啊 我好像两个礼拜前就给你了
No, I gave it to you like two weeks ago.
是啊 我知道 但我一直在推他们的专辑
Yeah, I know, but I've been pushing their album.
我和豪尔赫 我们把它弄进了这城市里的每一个舞厅
Me and Jorge, we've hit every dance club in the city.
- 谁他妈是豪尔赫 - 就是我
- Who the fuck's Jorge? - I am.
你们明明知道我们要跟他们解约 干嘛还推他们
Why would you push the album if you knew we were dropping them?
那首"熄灭灯光" 很棒啊
That song "Kill the Lights," It's great.
我们应该作为单曲发行 人们会买♥♥账的
We should release it as a single. People dig it.
- 你要身一变成Murray the K了么 - 你就说这专辑上没上榜吧
- You're Murray the K now? - Is the album charting or not?
我跟你讲 这就像皮泽洛进军秘鲁一样
I'm telling you, it's like Pizarro going to Peru.
这种舞曲音乐
This fucking dance music,
是完全未开♥发♥的市场
it is a totally untapped market.
#起身 起身#
#Get up, get up...#
从布克 特到吉米 卡斯托
Go from Booker T into Jimmy Castor.
就像旋转木马 人们都为之疯狂
Call it the Merry-Go-Round. Folks go crazy.
詹姆士 布朗(美国歌♥手)"性感机器"(美国乐队)
I mean, James Brown, "Sex Machine,"
他妈的"邦戈摇滚"(牙买♥♥加风格)那种 我真觉得不错
fucking "Bongo Rock," I mean, that shit gets real.
看谁来了
Here he be now.
你知道吗 我有兄弟就站在外面
You know, there are brothers right outside that door
给他们一美元他们就能捅死你
who'll stick a knife in you for a dollar.
我还知道有五个人不给钱也想捅死我
I know five people who'll do it for free.
还有两个是女的 嘿 这样
Two of them women. Hey, all right.
你的那首歌♥"像你一样的女人"
Your song, "Woman Like You,"
莫里拥有发行权
Maury owns the publishing.
我们需要征得你的同意才能用
We need your permission
因为此前未被录音过
to use it 'cause it's never been recorded.
嗯 那你和莫里给我口♥交♥一下 我就同意
Well, you and Maury can suck the permission out of my dick.
行啊 那可真是个有趣的提议
Okay, well, that's an interesting proposition,
不过我们给你钱怎么样
but how about we pay you instead?
一万块签下这些版权
10 grand to sign over the rights.
- 2.5个点的版税 - 草泥马
- Two and a half points. - Fuck you.
你真准备这么对这些孩子们
You're really gonna do this to these kids?
- 这可是他们第一张唱片 - 我什么都不欠他们的
- Their first fucking record. - I don't owe them nothing.
你是他们的经纪人
You're their manager.
那他们可以再找一个新的经纪人 这歌♥不行
So they can get a new one. Different song.
专辑都压制好了 五万张
Album's already pressed. 50,000 copies.
- 重新做了 你有钱啊 - 你知道这怎么可能
- Redo it. You got the money. - You know that's not gonna happen.
- 那你就真是倒霉透顶了 - 嘿 我无论如何都能发行
- Then you're shit out of luck. - Hey, I can release it anyway.
没你的同意也行 莱斯特
Without your permission, Lester.
你可以到时候起诉我 但狗屁都得不到
You could sue me later and then end up with shit.
那你为什么不他妈的就这么做呢
So why don't you fucking do that?
因为我想做对的事
Because I want to do what's right.
你知道吗 你真的很难让人对你友好
You know, you make it very hard to be nice to you.
两万
20,000.
外加五个点版税
Five points. Prorated.
再多给我几个乐队来经纪
Throw in a couple more bands for me to manage.
你知道吗 我们在一起比
You know, we can do better things together
分开来更好 莱斯特
than we can separately, Lester.
这还真不好说
Not so sure about that.
不过我会兑现你的支票的
But I will cash your fucking check.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey, Max.
- 我大约六点回来 - 谢谢 托马斯先生
- I'll be back around 6:00. - Thank you, Mr. Thomas.
- 什么 - 谢谢
- What?! - Thank you.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
我靠
Damn it.
嘿 杂碎 你猜我在哪呆到早上五点
Hey, scumbag, guess where I was till 5:00 A.M.
- 什么 什么 - 来吧 走一趟
- What? What? - Come on, let's take a ride.
哇哦 哦 不是要上车吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, not in the car.
我的鞋子
My shoe!
踩到屎是走运的意思吧 嗯哼
It's good luck stepping in shit, huh?
里奇
Richie.
- 我一直在打你公♥寓♥的电♥话♥ - 怎么了
- I've been calling your apartment. - What's the matter?
基普没来排练
Kip didn't show up for rehearsal.
- 晚上就演出了 - 他的门锁了
- The fucking show is tonight. - His door is bolted
他很烦躁 还说退团不干了
and he's all fucked up and he said he's quitting the band.
- 打电♥话♥给他 - 他家没电♥话♥
- Get him on the phone. - He doesn't have a phone.
里奇 是扎克 他说有紧急情况
Richie, it's Zak. He says it's an emergency.
卧♥槽♥ 什么
Fuck. What?
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表