剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
- You don't have enough money to... - Fuck that, man.
快告我她在干嘛
Tell me what she's doing.
她在市中心 玩的很嗨
They're downtown. Really high.
有很多男的 我觉得他们在颠鸾倒凤
Some guys were with them. I think they were fucking.
什么 你咋不制止她呢
What? Why didn't you stop her?
因为她想操其他男人 我算老几能制止的了她
Because if she wants to fuck another man, who am I to interfere?
就因为你从来
Just because you never
没操成并不能说明
managed to get yourself laid doesn't mean...
- 草泥马 - 里奇
- Fuck you, man. - Richie.
闭上你的嘴
No, shut up!
我听他们说今天晚上他们要去麦克斯俱乐部
I heard them say they'd be at Max's tonight.
咱们可以跟踪她
We can retrieve her.
走吧
Let's go.
我得先喝一杯
I need a drink first.
再吸一鼻子
And a toot.
真是个好主意
That's a good idea.
如果你能坐下来心平气和地和他谈谈
If you could just sit and talk to him calmly...
你在干嘛
what are you doing?
你不会说话啊
How about you just ask?
她真棒
She's wonderful.
- 确实 - 你可小心点
- She sure is. - Careful with this one.
你操了她 她会挺个大肚子
You fuck her, she'll show up pregnant
让你给她买♥♥个海景别♥墅♥的
asking you to buy her a cottage by the sea.
你要是把我这的货都弄走了 那你得再给我点钱进货
I'm gonna need more cash if you're taking everything I have.
看见没 就是这么开始的
See? That's how it starts.
嘿 等等我 混♥蛋♥
Hey, wait for me, asshole.
里奇
Richie!
你特么要去哪
Where the fuck are you going?
- 嘿 哥们 - 喔 听着 让我一个人静静
- Hey, man - Oh, leave me alone, you know
- 嘿 哥们 - 亨利 放下电♥话♥ 我懂
- Hey, man -Henry, get off the phone, I got
- 嘿 哥们 - 我得换个表情
- Hey, man - I got to straighten my face
这蜜桃臀小妞让我魂牵梦绕
This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place
- 嘿 哥们 - 我那疯狂的校园时光
- Hey, man - My school day's insane
- 嘿 哥们 - 努力都白费了
- Hey, man - My work's down the drain
- 嘿 哥们 - 她真是个话唠
- Hey, man - Well, she's a total blam-blam
她说她得挤时间 但是她 然而她
She said she had to squeeze it, but she, and then she
喔 别靠我 因为你不能
Oh, don't lean on me, man, 'cause you can't...
停 停 停 停一下
Hang on. Hang on. Hang on. Hang on.
不好意思 刚怎么回事啊
Sorry. What was that?
怨我们 对不起 阿蒂刚才动了音量
That was us. Sorry. Artie was playing with the levels.
每次我们合唱的时候 听起来就和我独唱一样
Once we hit the chorus, it sounded like I was singing alone.
下次不会了
Won't happen again.
唐尼 在我这只能听到我和特雷弗
Donny, all I got on the wedge is myself and Trevor.
- 洛诺的声音根本听不见 - 我吧洛诺的声音调大点
- Ronno might as well go home. - I'll bump up Ronno.
嗯 把我和特雷弗的声音降低就行
Well, just turn down me and Trevor.
他是专家
He's a professional.
都听他的
Let him do his job.
那特么是安迪 齐托么
Is that Andy fucking Zito?
快特么唱你的歌♥吧
Play the fucking song.
她太不懂礼貌了 是吧
Not very well-mannered, is she?
翻回去从最后一小节开始
Back it up to the end of the verse.
- 嘿 哥们 - 好吧 她就是个话唠
-Hey, man - Well, she's a total blam-blam
她说她得挤点时间 但是她 然而她
She said she had to squeeze it, but she, and then she
喔 别靠我 哥们 因为你买♥♥不起票
Oh, don't lean on me, man, 'cause you can't afford the ticket
我来自妇女参政♥权♥论者之城
I'm back from Suffragette City
喔 别靠我 哥们
Oh, don't lean on me, man,
因为你没时间去确认
'cause you ain't got time to check it
你知道我的妇女参政♥权♥论者之城
You know my Suffragette City...
这孩子总有一天会出人头地的
Kid's gonna make something of himself one day.
喔 打我吧
Oh, hit me
别靠在我身上 爷们 你没时间去检查
Don't lean on me, man, 'cause you ain't got time to check it
你知道我那个妇女也能参政的城市
You know my Suffragette City
已经消失不见了
Is out of sight
不要紧
It's all right
我那妇女也能参政的城市
My Suffragette City
哦 啊
Ooh, ah
哦 啊 吧 谢谢
Oh, wham, bam, thank you, ma'am
我那妇女也能参政的城市
My Suffragette City
我那妇女也能参政的城市
My Suffragette City
我那妇女也能参政的城市
My Suffragette City.
你什么时候准备写首关于我的歌♥
When are you gonna write a song about me?
- 这写的都是你啊 - 骗子
- They're all about you. - Liar.
应该是这样
They should be.
这是扎克
Say hi to Zak.
- 他可爱吧 - 嘿 你好
- Isn't he cute? - Hey, hi.
- 不错啊 - 你对她好吗
- Fantastic. - Are you good to her?
那些男人们对她都不好 特别是那个杰克 杰维斯
Men are horrible to her. That Jackie Jervis.
我跳槽到美国世纪唱片了
I moved to American Century.
- 什么 为什么啊 - 我们晚点再说
- What? Why? - We'll talk about it later.
- 嘿 宝贝 - Mick 嘿
- Hey, baby. - Mick, hey.
这是Ziggy巡演 还是只有你一个人啊
So is this a Ziggy tour or just you?
"就你一人" 听起来很失望啊
"Just you." Sounds disappointing.
不不不不不 我是 "Hunky Dory"的粉丝啊
No, no, no, no. I'm a "Hunky Dory" Fan.
别误解我 我也很喜欢
Don't get me wrong, I like
火星蜘蛛和后来的那人我都喜欢
a Spider from Mars as much as the next guy,
但我觉得你用"Hunky Dory"为我们打开了一扇门
but I feel like you let us in the door with "Hunky Dory."
隐秘的
Intimate.
Ziggy要退休了
Ziggy's retiring.
他要搬回火星了吗
Moving back to Mars?
算是吧
Something like that.
是这样 我们有个慈善演出 想拉着你一起
Well, we got a benefit thing we want to pitch you
如果Ziggy做不了 你可以来啊
and if Ziggy can't make it, maybe you come in his place.
我认为我们不能
I don't think we...
他不是你男朋友吗
Is he not your boyfriend?
这是来自世纪唱片的扎克 扬科维奇
This is Zak Yankovich from American Century.
我们要一起去吃个饭吗
Should we get a bite to eat?
或者能外带点什么
Or maybe we could bring something in.
我得在上场前睡一觉
I should have a nap before the show.
可能一起吃晚饭吧 就我们俩
Maybe dinner. Just the two of us.
没问题
Perfect.
- 很高兴见到你 - 是啊啊
- Great meeting you. - Yeah, yeah.
再会
See you later.
我搞砸了吗
Did I ruin that?
好像提的太早了
I brought it up kind of early.
没事儿
Not at all.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了 哥们 我一转身你就不见了
Where the fuck did you go, man? I turn around, you disappear.
我去Nathan's那吃了个热狗
I went to Nathan's to get a hot dog.
嘿 兄弟 谁在里面
Hey, man. Who's in there?
伊吉
Iggy.
里奇 范纳斯彻 美国世纪唱片
Richie Finestra, American Century.
真的吗 真酷
Really? Cool, man.
我们满人了 我再看看还有什么办法
We're full. Let me see what I can do.
很棒 我和我朋友
Dynamite. Me and my friend.
不好意思 麻烦让一下
Excuse us. Shift thyselves.
难以置信 太棒了
It's fantastic. So great.
- 安迪 - 里奇 嗨
- Andy! - Richie, hi.
- 她在哪 - 额 什么
- Where is she? - Uh, what?
- 她一定在里面 - 你♥他♥妈♥还要藏着她吗
- She must be inside. - Are you fucking hiding her from me?
这真是非常有趣 我们到底在讲谁
This is very exciting. Who are we talking about?
跟他妈我装糊涂
Fucking smart-ass.
跟你讲过了 这就是为什么我真不想这个地方的原因
Told you, this is why I don't really want to come here.
- 你♥他♥妈♥不要碰我 - 放开我
- Don't fucking touch me. - Let go of me!
- 你在干嘛啊 - 操你啊
- What are you doing? - Fuck you, man!
- 你♥他♥妈♥放开我 - 他妈滚出这个地方
- Get the fuck off me, man! - Get the fuck out of here!
什么玩意啊
What the fuck?
叫警♥察♥
Call the cops.
- 你个垃圾 - 该死的畜生
- You shit! - Fucking animal.
我讲过了这是一个坏主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
这破地方马上就得完蛋
This fucking place is beat, man.
麦克斯 完蛋操了!
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表