剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
We'll be trimming our roster.
如果歌♥手越少
And less artists means
就意味着不需要那么多捧着歌♥手的人
less need to kiss the asses of those artists.
所以百分之四十的后勤员工需要滚蛋了
So 40% of our support staff will be let go.
就是这样子啦
That's right.
那我们怎么办
What about us?
这儿哪来的我们
Who us?
星探们啊
A&R.
你们全被炒了 立刻生效
You're all fired, effective immediately.
但是好消息是 你们有两周时间
But the good news is you have two weeks
来赚回你们的职位
to earn your jobs back.
带给我一个能贴签上市独奏歌♥手或者乐队
Bring me a solo artist or a band that this label can market.
我要全新 新鲜 快速 激动的
I want new, fresh, fast, exciting.
只有两周吗 我是说
In two weeks? I mean, like,
你怎么能给有成功希望的天才时间限制
how can you put a time frame on talent?
你说的对 米奇 你可以滚了
You're right, Mitch. You can go.
什么
What?
出去 你被开了
Get out. You're fired.
- 里奇 我只不过 - 哇喔
- Richie, I was just... - Whoa!
回去伍德斯托克音乐节 你个操蛋的怪胎
Go back to Woodstock, you fucking freak,
在我把你扔进电梯井之前赶快滚
before I throw you down an elevator shaft!
- 等等 里奇 我可以 - 他妈的滚出去
- Wait, Richie, I can... - Get the fuck out!
还有拿走你那张♥杰♥斐逊飞机乐队的海报
And take that fucking Jefferson Airplane poster with you.
我刚刚扔掉了一大笔财富
I just passed up a fortune
因为我相信在这个公♥司♥的未来
because I believe in this company's future
而这个傻♥逼♥想要唠叨什么时间限制
and this prick wants to bitch about time frames?
时间就是现在 今天
The time is now. Today.
- 是重要这的一分钟 - 这他妈一秒钟
- This very fucking minute. - This fucking second!
这是个荣幸的工作
It's a privilege to do this job.
介绍给全世界全新的音乐
To introduce the world to new music.
塑造流行文化
To shape the culture.
- 什么 - 这些乐队 老板 你想…
- What? - These bands, boss, do you want...
- 别那么叫我 - 什么意思
- Stop calling me that. - Excuse me?
老板 好不 停止这种奴性的称呼
Boss, okay? Knock off the Stepin Fetchit routine.
- 叫我里奇 - 好的
- Call me Richie. - Okay.
大点声 我是黑人我骄傲
Say it loud! I'm black and I'm proud!
你真的想让我说这个
You want me to actually say that?
不
No.
噢 关于我们在找的
Oh. In terms of what we're looking for,
你能不能多给我们一些小提示
can you give us a little more info?
你想让他帮你做你该做的事吗
You want he should do your job for you?
嘿 嘿 这所有关键点就是歌♥曲 伙计们
Hey, hey, it's all about the songs, guys.
你能哼两句那歌♥吗
Can you hum it?
你明天记得那歌♥吗
Will you remember it tomorrow?
那歌♥会让你想打给电台
Does it make you want to call the radio station
找出刚刚演奏他们的乐队吗
and find out who the band they just played was?
回想 回想你们第一次听到一首歌♥的感觉
Think back. Think back to the first time you heard a song
那种让你后脖子汗毛都竖起来的歌♥声
that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
让你想要跳舞 想要做♥爱♥
Made you want to dance or fuck
想要冲过去踢某人的屁♥股♥
or go out and kick somebody's ass.
那就是我想要的
That's what I want.
两周时间
In two weeks.
呼喂
Hoo-whee.
噢 早上好
Oh, good morning.
你是想来就来是吗
You just waltz in here whenever you feel like it?
我刚下从洛杉矶飞回来的夜间航♥班♥
I just got off the red-eye from LA.
你♥他♥妈♥去那儿干什么
Fuck you doing there?
是 是你让我去
You... you sent me
送一张支票给大卫 格芬
to deliver a check to David Geffen.
我刚看到米奇在会客室哭
I just saw Mitch in the lobby crying.
有谁能告诉我这是怎么回事
Anyone want to tell me what's going on?
#我能看见一路的坎坷#
#I see trouble on the way#
#我能看见天地撼动闪电雷鸣#
#I see earthquakes and lightning#
#我知道今天会很糟糕#
#I see bad times today#
#今夜别四处走动#
#Don't go around tonight#
#这一定会夺走你的性命#
#It's bound to take your life#
#非常时期已经到来#
#There's a bad moon on the rise...#
#耳畔呼啸着狂风#
#I hear hurricanes a-blowing...#
里奇
Richie.
- 你没事了 - 什么意思
- You're fine. - Excuse me?
你的工作 没事了
Your job. You're fine.
你不会被开除的
You're not being fired.
好吧
Good.
其实我想说 太好了 谢谢你
I mean, that's great. Thank you.
但我其实并不想和你谈这个
But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.
那些人
These people.
参与了该死的水门事件
Fucking Watergate.
他们以为自己可以侥幸地全身而退
They think they can get away with something,
但总有一天会恶有恶报 对吗
but sooner or later the chickens come home to roost, right?
我之前给过你磁带的那只乐队
That band, I gave you their tape.
贱男孩乐队
The Nasty Bits.
- 对 - 你觉得怎么样
- Right. - What did you think?
- 他们有点料 - 真的吗
- There's something there. - Really?
编曲是一塌糊涂
Mix was for shit.
但他们的声音倒是有些意思
They got some balls in their sound.
有MC5乐队的感觉
MC5ish.
哇 不寻常啊
Wow. Far out.
那么下一步该怎么办
So what's the next step?
让星探部的人去考察一下他们
Have someone from A&R check them out.
我希望是我去完成这个工作
I was hoping that could be me.
你只是一个秘书 而且你还是个女孩子
You're a secretary. And you're a girl.
是我找到了他们 是我把推荐给你的
I found these guys. I brought them to you.
你只是在他们投进我收件箱前抢过去的 亲爱的
You snatched a tape before it got to my in-box, sweetie.
如果他们投进去了 你会听吗
Would you have listened to it if it had gotten there?
大概不会
Probably not.
那难道不是我首先采取的行动吗
So don't I get points for initiative?
来口一下吧阿尔杰
Fellatio Alger.
你是想让我替你口♥交♥吗
You want me to suck your dick?
呃 如果我说我没有这个念头
Well, I'd be lying if I said
显然我是扯谎了 但是我不要
the thought hadn't crossed my mind, but no.
那他妈的是什么意思
Then how the fuck do I get ahead?
让这支乐队准备好 你和朱莉一起去考察
Work with Julie. Get the band ready.
下周找个时间展示一下作品
Set up a showcase sometime next week.
- 多少首歌♥ - 去和朱莉商量
- How many songs? - Talk to Julie.
谢谢你 里奇 太感谢你了
Thank you, Richie. Thank you.
我保证不会让你失望
I promise you won't be sorry.
这有件事你可以报答我
There is one thing you can do for me.
- 他简直完全失控了 - 快走吧
- He's out of control, man. - Let's go.
走 快行动起来 傻子 出去走走
Go. Just move it, schmuck. Just go for a walk.
- 快走把 - 我真想杀了他
- Let's go. - I'll fucking kill him.
- 别碰我 - 怎么了
- Get the fuck off of me. - What's up?
对着这些专辑保持你的微笑
Just keep smiling and looking at this album.
我想告诉你点儿事
There's something I need to tell you.
行 什么事
Okay. What it is?
你要是再向里奇打小报告
You ever rat me out again to Richie,
我会打死你这个婊♥子♥
I'll kick you in the fucking cunt.
#因为这不会太久#
#Cause it won't be too long...#
你好
Hello?
这是里奇 A 范纳斯彻家吗
Is this the home of Richard A. Finestra?
请问你哪位
Who's calling?
我是拘留所的威利斯警官
Sergeant Willis from the police impound.
- 请问范纳斯彻先生在吗 - 他现在不在
- Is Mr. Finestra available? - He's not here right now.
你上次见他是什么时候 女士
When was the last time you saw him, ma'am?
抱歉 你说你是谁
I'm sorry, who is this again?
我是纽约警♥察♥局的威利斯警官
Sergeant Willis of the New York City Police Department.
- 请问你是范纳斯彻夫人吗 - 对
- Are you Mrs. Finestra? - Yes.
- 是车子被没收了吗 - 它在大街上呢 女士
- So the car was impounded? - It was on the street, ma'am.
停在离倒塌的美世艺术中心
Half a block from the site
半个街区的地方
of the collapse of the Mercer Arts Center.
- 我不太明白 - 这里有座建筑物倒塌了 女士
- I don't understand. - There was a building collapse, ma'am.
很多人至今下落不明
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表