剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Since when are you father of the year?
- 吸毒 嫖♥娼♥ - 最起码我不会不着家
- The dope, the whores. - I don't run around.
坐着喷气飞机到处飞 跟个他妈大明星似的
Flying around in jet planes like Joe fucking Big Shot
现在又干了什么犯法的勾当
and now this trouble with the law.
你就喜欢这样 不是吗
You love this, don't you?
是我把你卷进这屎一样的局面吗
It's my fault you got mixed up in this shit?
我什么都没卷入
I'm not mixed up with anything.
啊 那你让我给你做什么不在场证明
Ah. Then why'd you need me for an alibi?
听着 那是个误会
Look, it was a misunderstanding.
巴克 罗杰斯 那个死人
Okay, Buck Rogers, the dead guy,
曾经是我的一个朋友
he was a friend of mine
在他被谋杀之前 我是最后一个跟他通过话的人
and I'm the last person he called before they murdered him.
这是个巧合
It's a coincidence.
你那时到底在哪 还要我帮你
Where were you that you needed me to lie?
我出去了
Out.
做些并不光彩的事
Doing something that I'm not proud of, okay?
你在电♥话♥里说那是场意外
On the phone you said it was an accident.
当然 那显然是个意外 在某种程度上说
Well, obviously it was an accident of some kind.
但这并不意味着我就参与了呀
But it doesn't mean I was involved.
噢 你都有理是吧
Oh, you got all the answers, don't you?
录音大老板 高级的房♥子 内设游泳池
Big record man, fancy house, built-in swimming pool.
我的爸爸多么骄傲啊
My proud papa.
人家有什么关我屁事
The fuck I give a shit what anybody else has?
得了吧 老爸
Oh, please, Pop. Come on.
本尼 古德曼 阿蒂 肖
Benny Goodman, Artie Shaw.
阿蒂 肖就是个混♥蛋♥
Artie Shaw was an asshole!
是他带你入的行
Artie Shaw gave you a career
你♥他♥妈♥自己喝酒毁掉了
which you fucking drank away.
要是我能时不时看看我的孙子孙女
It'd be nice
时不时看看我的孙子孙女 就再好不过了
if I could see my grandchildren every once in a while.
行吧
Fine.
回头接你去我们家
We'll have you out to the house.
就是那个有游泳池的房♥子
The one with the in-ground pool.
对于你的朋友我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
希望警♥察♥抓到是谁做的
I hope the cops catch who did it.
今个是礼拜六 我刚拿到工资
It's Saturday night and I just got paid
一口气花光了 没想要储存
Fool about my money, don't try to save
我的心唱着 去吧去吧 享受愉快时光
My heart say go, go, have a time
这是礼拜六啊 我心情愉快
'Cause it's Saturday night and I'm feeling fine
我要摇滚 要撕扯
I'm gonna rock it up, I'm gonna rip it up
我要晃动 要顶起
I'm gonna shake it up, gonna ball it up
今晚我要摇滚
I'm gonna rock it up and ball tonight
大约到十点 我爽的飞起来
Well, along about 10, I'll be flying high
走向了天
Walk on out unto the sky
我不在乎 是不是没钱了
I don't care if I spend my dough
今晚 我就要当个快活鬼
Tonight I'm gonna be one happy soul
我要摇滚
I'm gonna rock it up, whoo
撕扯
Rip it up, babe
晃动 顶起
Gonna shake it up, gonna ball it up
今晚我又摇又顶
I'm gonna rock it up and ball tonight
大家都来
Everybody, come on...
他是我最好的哥们儿
He's my best mate.
给我们煮饭
Cooks us fucking rice and beans.
我本来给乐队起名叫奶头的
I was gonna call the band the Nips.
呵 贱男孩好点
Yeah, the Nasty Bits is better.
还用你说
You don't need to tell me that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是不会这么干的
I'm not doing it.
我说啊 比利走了是另一回事 反正我跟他不熟
I mean, losing Billy was one thing. I hardly knew him.
但是 杜克
But Duck.
我们还是换个厂牌吧
We'll find another label.
你好像别无选择
Doesn't seem like you have a choice.
好了 各位 我们现在要接着录第四首了
All right, fellas, we're gonna go on four.
帮帮忙啊 兄弟
Do me a favor, mate.
嗯
Sure.
- 站起来 - 为啥啊
- Get off your bloody amp. - Why?
- 因为我要求啊 - 我从来都坐在我的音箱上
- 'Cause I'm asking. - I always sit on my amp.
我当然知道了
I'm keenly aware of that, Duck, but if you stood,
但是站起来你会让你更投入
you might find you'll be a little more connected.
- 投入什么 - 音乐啊
- Connected to what? - The music.
乐队啊 你屁♥眼♥里的痔疮
The band. The grit in your anus.
- 不就录个小样吗 哥们 - 但这他妈也太懒散了
- It's a demo, man. - It looks fucking lazy.
再来一次吧
Shall we go for another one, then?
西班牙的征服者 你的小♥弟♥弟♥立着呢
Conquistador, your stallion stands
需要陪伴
In need of company
像天使有着光晕的眉毛
And like some angel's haloed brow
散发着纯洁的臭气
You reek of purity
我看到了你那装甲般的胸部
I see your armor-plated breast
它失去光泽多久了
Has long since lost its sheen...
她扮演灾祸预言家 - 奥菲利亚
So she's playing Cassandra. - Ophelia.
最后
And at the end she's
她应该跳河自尽 是吧
supposed to drown herself in the river, right?
但是这是扯淡的前卫剧
But this is fucking avant-garde theater,
所以 你懂得 河里也没水
so, you know, the river ain't water
也不是垫纸或别的类似的东西
or papier-mache or some shit.
都不是 全是人
No, it's guys.
- 活人 - 都穿着蓝衬衫
- Live men? - In blue shirts.
她淹死在一堆人里了
She's drowning in guys.
- 我以为他会气的杀人的 - 我确实这么想的
- I thought he was gonna kill somebody. - I was.
我当时演那场临死的戏 他都快冲到舞台上了
I'm playing my death scene, he's about to rush the stage.
- 你能看到他 - 是呀
- You could see him. - Oh, yeah.
他当时下巴都变形了
He's got that thing with his jaw that he does
脖子上青筋暴起
and the throbbing vein in his neck.
我得确保下没人抓她的咪♥咪♥ 但是他们都摸了
I had to make sure nobody was grabbing her tits, which they were.
- 操蛋的加拿大人 - 他是基佬 他们都是
- The fucking Canadian. - He was gay. They all were.
是的 一群基佬们在到处乱摸
Yeah, a lot of groping around for a bunch of queers.
我想当那条河
I want to be that river.
是么 你干倒是个好差事
Right? Nice work if you can get it.
是呀 你下一次演出是多会
Yeah, when's your next play?
哈哈 天呐 那都是老黄历了
Oh, God, that's ancient history.
我不知道呀 得给你再联♥系♥一个演出
I don't know. Got to find you another one.
谢谢了 我已经隐退啦
No, I'm done.
茜茜还是小嫩葱呢
Cece's a baby, though.
她会成为舞台上的新星的
She should be a star of the stage.
- 就是呀 - 嗯嗯
- There we go. - Uh-uh.
- 来吧 亲爱的抓住我 - 别闹啦
- Come on, Sweet Catch Me. - Stop it, now.
亲爱的抓住我就喜欢装纯 但都是表演
Sweet Catch Me likes to play shy, but it's just an act.
亲爱的抓住我 什么鬼
Sweet Catch Me, huh?
这是我名字的异位构词
It's an anagram of my name.
茜茜 马修斯 亲爱的抓住我
Cece Matthews, Sweet Catch Me.
他随便一想就能想出来 太厉害啦
He can do them in his head. It's amazing.
真的假的 再来一个
No shit? Let me see.
德文 范纳斯彻
Devon Finestra.
你名字后面是I-N还是O-N呢
Devon I-N or O-N?
O-n
O-n.
- 失聪的发明家 - 我勒个去
- Deaf inventors. - Holy shit.
你一下就想出来了
In your head?
最好的鸽子飞了
Finest dove ran.
喔喔 那是什么意思
Uh-oh. What's that supposed to mean?
意思是在你的爱情鸟飞走之前你要紧紧抓住她
Means you better hold on tight before your dove run off.
- 给里奇来一个 - 就是 给我说一个
- Do Richie. - Yeah, do me.
令人害怕的瓷器
Terrifies China.
好吧 57街那家面条店确实很恨我的
Well, they do hate me in that noodle place on 57th.
异位构词有算命功效
The anagrams don't lie.
他心里有一股种族主义的怒火
He in racist fire.
种族主义的怒火么 得了吧 哥们
Racist fire? Come on, man.
我约过不同肤色的妹子
I'm taking out girls of every color of the rainbow.
那就对了 如果这就是那股气焰
That's right. And if that's the fire,
快把我拉出这炼狱吧
get me out of the frying pan, yeah.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
可以把他的部分删掉
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表