剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
What's everybody else gonna be doing at this dinner?
崇拜我们的大慈善家吗
Admiring our philanthropy?
他们看到我们实力 随后才会自掏腰包
They see our chunk and then they pony up.
我的意思是 1万元都不足以为我们购置屋顶
I mean, 10's barely gonna get us the roof.
等等 你以为是谁给我们买♥♥了屋顶
Wait, who's doing this roof?
米开朗基罗吗
Michelangelo?
听着 虽然我们说好的是2万块 我只是希望你可以减半
Look, we agreed to 20. I'm asking you for half.
你难道就不能把支票收回吗
Can you just cut the goddamn check?
你知道吗 为什么我们不请一个人在晚宴上弹奏音乐呢
You know what? Why don't we get somebody to play at the thing?
免费的消遣 找个像Dr. Hook.一样棒的音乐人
Free entertainment. Somebody like Dr. Hook. Somebody good.
你在他妈的开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
德文 我告诉你 这只是一个暂缓之计
Dev, I told you. It's a temporary belt tightening.
- 什么都不会改变好吗 德文 - 嘿 让我问你些问题
- "Nothing's gonna change, Dev." - Hey, let me ask you something.
你最后一次在这个房♥子里住着感到饥寒交迫是第几世纪的事情了 说啊
When's the last time you went hungry in this house? Huh?
亦或是 最后一次电费账单无力还清
Or the last time the
或者是保姆紧缺 这些烂事儿
electric bill wasn't paid? Or the housekeeper.
你特么最清楚这些和基本需求毫无关联t
You know damn well this has nothing to do with basic necessities.
好吧 这也许都是和你珍贵的歌♥舞巡演团息息相关
Right, it's got to do with your precious dance troupe.
他们并不是一个剧团 好吗
They are not a troupe, okay?
女童子军才是一个团
The Girl Scouts are a troop.
这可是一群世界知名的艺术家
This is a group of world-renowned artists
刚从该死的铁幕逃脱出来
who escaped the goddamn Iron Curtain
我曾许诺过给他们赞助
because I promised them sponsorship.
- 现在看来只是一句谎言 - 得了吧 放我一马
- Which now apparently was a lie. - Please. Give me a break.
你少给我那副雅痞艺术家的臭脸 好吗
Don't give me that oppressed artist shit, okay?
他们就是一群他妈的芭蕾舞演员
They were a bunch of prima goddamn ballerinas
不管她们从哪个斯洛伐克来的
in whatever Slovakatinia they come from.
现在她们就要住在我们家的地下室了
Well, now they're gonna be living in our basement.
幸好她们那群舞者饭量不大
Good thing they don't eat much, dancers.
滚出我他妈的房♥门
Get out of my fucking bedroom.
什么
What?
这是我拥有的东西
This is what I had.
是你这个弱智儿童甩给我的
This is what you threw me like a child.
你干脆说 和你的舞蹈团去玩吧 德文
Go play with the dance troupe, Dev.
他们需要你♥他♥妈♥的天才策略
They need your brilliant fucking strategizing.
你知道吗 这对于你来说真的棒极了 可以让你远离家门
You know, it'll be great for you. Get you out of the house.
- 它的确奏效了 - 策略就是募集资金
- And it did. - The strategy is fundraising, Richie.
- 那就是策略 - 妈咪
- That is the strategy. - Mommy.
瞧你干的好事
Very nice. Good job.
来 宝贝 上♥床♥来
Come on, honey. Back to bed.
#哦 糖果满天飞#
Ow, candy everywhere
#发梢沾着巧克力#
Got chocolate in my hair...
- 你真的可以看见吗 - 看不见
- Can you even see it? - Not really.
哦 这可比不上昨晚的威士忌啊
Oh, nothing like the last whiskey of the night, huh?
但昨天的第一杯啤酒真是好喝
Except the first beer of the day.
哦
Oh.
伙计们会很失望的
Boys are gonna be upset.
- 他们会习惯的 - 说的简单
- They'll get over it. - It's easy for you to say.
你没必要告诉他们
You don't have to tell them
然后和他们同台演出两个小时
and then be onstage with them for two hours.
我会告诉他们的
I'll tell them.
你知道吗 你甚至都没必要待在这栋楼
You know, you don't even have to be in the building.
另外 我可以帮他们每人做张单人专辑
Plus I can get every one of them solo albums.
你知道吗 我会打给我在大西洋唱片公♥司♥的朋友
You know, I'll call my friend at Atlantic.
如果那样的话 他们并会不生气 他们会很高兴的
That way, they're not pissed. They're delighted.
- 你真的能做到吗 - 是的
- You can do that? - Yeah.
致艾利斯 库珀 你在开玩笑嘛
For Alice Cooper, are you kidding me?
当然了 我 哦啊 嗯 她
Of course I... whoa. Um, what is she...
你真是个有远见的人 我认真的
You're a real visionary, man. I mean it.
过去的7年我咋没遇上你呢
Where have you been the last seven years?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯 她开始勒紧我了额
Uh, she's starting to squeeze.
是啊 她就喜欢这么做
Yeah, she loves it out here.
她的大半生都是在后台渡过的
She spends half her life in a bag backstage.
看啊 罗姆 伊娃喜欢他
Check it out, Norm. Eva likes him.
- 伊娃 - 是的 伊娃 玛丽 蛇蛇
- Eva? - Yeah, Eva Marie Snake.
那真的是 我懂 真好笑
That's... I get that. It's funny.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 放松点 哥儿们 她可察觉的到恐惧
Whoa, whoa, relax, man. She smells fear.
到时候找时机把她弄下来可就麻烦了
We'll have a hard time prying her loose.
除非罗姆用军刀把把她一块块砍下来
Norm had to hack the last one off me with an army knife.
我要重新开球了
I'm taking a mulligan.
是的 拿着
Yeah. Hold that.
- 是的 我搞定了 - 谢谢
- Yeah, I got it. - Thank you.
#哦#
#Well#
#我可不能戒掉你 宝贝#
#I can't quit you, baby#
#但是我却让你对我失望了#
#But I've got to put you down a while#
#你知道我戒不掉你 亲爱的#
#Well, you know I can't quit you, babe...#
#我戒不掉你 宝贝#
#I can't quit you, baby#
#但是我要让你失望了#
#But I got to put you down for a while#
#哦 你知道你我不可能戒掉你 宝贝#
#Well, you know I can't quit you, baby#
#但是我要让你失望了#
#But I got to put you down for a while#
#哦 你搅乱了我幸福的家 宝贝#
#Well, you messed up my happy home, babe#
#让我辜负了我唯一的孩子#
#And made me mistreat my only child#
#是的 就是你#
#Know you did#
#是的 你知道我爱你 宝贝#
#Yes, you know I love you, baby#
#我的爱火为你永远燃烧#
#My love for you will never die#
#哦 你知道我爱你 宝贝#
#Oh, you know I love you, baby#
#我的爱只对你表白#
#My love for you I never hide#
#是的 你知道我爱你 宝贝 是的#
#Yes, you know I love you, baby, yeah#
#哦 你让我心不在焉#
#Well, you cast my heart aside#
#为什么#
#Why?#
#哦 我好伤心 我真的会哭出来#
#Oh, I'm so sad I could cry#
#哦 我要躺下然后逝去#
#Ooh, I could just lay down and die#
#哦 你知道你是我唯一的爱#
#Well, you know you're my only darling#
#你知道你就是我的爱#
#You know you're my desire.#
安迪准备好要见你了
Andy is ready to see you now.
德文
Devon.
看看你
Look at you.
- 你的头发美极了 - 是啊
- Your hair. - Yeah.
- 你从来没有给我打过电♥话♥ - 我知道 我很抱歉
- You never call me. - I know, I'm sorry.
我肯定会回电的
I would call you back.
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
跟我来
Come with me.
坐吧
Come sit.
你知道这流程的
You know the drill.
记录过去 却有现场感
It's like the past, but more like now.
你在未来又会出现
You're in the future.
看看这个新的照相机
Look at this new camera.
一切都显得那么苗条
Everything is now skinnier,
包括你
including you.
所以 你现在结婚了
So you're married now.
嫁给了一个搞音乐的
To that music man.
是的 我们还有了孩子
I am. We have kids.
我遇到英格丽了 她告诉我的
I saw Ingrid. She told me.
那个是幅画吗 是你画的吗
Is that a painting? Did you paint that?
不 我是说 是的 这是幅画
No. I mean, yes, it's a painting,
但是 不是我画的
but I... I didn't paint it.
哦 那太遗憾了
Oh, that's too bad.
实际上 是你画的 好吧
You painted it, actually.
这是个丝网印刷的
It's a silk screen...
- 哦 - 我
- Oh. - ...of me.
哦
Oh.
你不喜欢了吗
Don't you like it anymore?
我非常爱它
I love it.
你知道 这没有署名
You know, it's just... it's not signed.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 我在想 你是否可以帮我签个名
Yeah, I was wondering if maybe you'd sign it for me.
你为什么希望我帮你签名
Why would you want me to do that?
这样人们就知道是你的作品了
So that people would know you did it.
哦 你知道是我创作的
Well, you know I did it.
当然 但是
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表