剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Perhaps we should sign him to a record deal, ja?
他死于一战
He died in the war.
冲绳岛战役
Okinawa.
珍珠港事件
Pearl Harbor...
简直无♥耻♥
despicable.
- 没错 - 对 太糟了
- Yeah. - Yeah. It was awful.
无论怎么看
In any event,
你似乎都会很快暴富
looks like you are all soon to be very wealthy men.
更何况是齐柏林飞船乐队的单就要签下了呢 对吧
And how is the Led Zeppelin deal coming, hmm?
比兴登堡飞船要好
Better than the Hindenburg.
我们的人都在美国 他正在解散齐柏林飞船乐队
Our guy in the States, he's closing Zeppelin now.
就在我们说话的时候 一笔交易就成了
Right now as we speak. It's a done deal.
很好 同时 范纳斯彻先生
Excellent. In the meantime, Mr. Finestra,
我们和希望你能够好好考虑下
we and our Dutch partners hope you are seriously considering
要不要成为我们在纽约的战略合作伙伴
our offer to join our corporate strategy division in New York.
我绝对会好好考虑的
I am definitely mulling it.
最后出于礼貌 如果你愿意的话
A final formality, if you please.
我们的律师想要下一次
Our attorney would like
看一下资产负债表
to review the balance sheets one last time.
下周能抽空在纽约会个面吗
Perhaps next week in New York is convenient, hmm?
当然可以 我们会提供的 没问题
Yeah, sure. We can do that. No problem.
- 毫无疑问 - 先生们
- Absolutely. - Meine Herren.
我们有多了去的方式让你签下这份合同
We have ways of making you sign the papers!
我们就他妈快要倒闭了 我能感觉到
We are so fucking close, I can smell it, man.
感觉到 昨晚上德国佬把你干翻了吧
Smell it? It's that German pussy you had last night.
你知道我极其厌恶你这该死的胡须
You know I hate that fucking mustache.
让我来把它刮成希♥特♥勒♥那样的胡须吧
Let me shave it into a Hitler mustache.
来 哪怕是为了德国佬要来
Come on, just for when the Krauts come.
- 来嘛 - 滚开
- Come on. - Get rid of it.
他们会选我做元首 不是你
Ja, they will elect me the fuhrer, not you.
我才会是元首 不是吗
I will be elected the fuhrer, ja?
我等不及了 真的等不及了
I can't wait. I can't wait.
你懂吗 一棍捅进那群纳粹的屁♥股♥让他们屁♥股♥开花
Just to stick it in their Nazi fucking asses, you know?
没错 但那么多律师 老兄
Yeah, but more lawyers, man.
都不知道有多少律师会看那个
How many fucking times their lawyer got to look at this?
我不想那样 里奇 真的不想 里奇
I don't like that, Rich. I don't like that, Richie.
这都是由于勤勉 就这样
It's due diligence. That's all.
勤奋的德国佬 呵呵 难道如今我可以睡得更香吗
Diligent Germans. Okay, I'm supposed to sleep better now?
我是个犹太人 你在我面前夸德国佬勤奋
I'm a Jew. You tell me Germans are being diligent,
我们去阁楼上然后开始我们的一天
we go to the attic and start a fucking diary.
- 这是什么笑话 - 不懂就太糟了 老兄
- What kind of joke is that? - What a bummer, man.
有点为时过早
Too soon.
不早阿 你什么意思
Not too soon. What do you mean?
我们上飞机一个半小时了
We've been up the air for an hour and a half.
听着 放轻松好吗 放轻松
Look, just take it easy, okay? Relax.
- 成吗 一切都会顺利 - 我希望是如此
- All right? Everything's gonna be fine. - I hope so.
在我们付了飞船乐队那笔钱之前
Before we got to cut a check to Zeppelin.
没错 我是付不了那么大一笔钱
Yeah, not even I could bury a check that big.
这些只懂得玩音乐的家伙
These classical music guys,
他们压根不懂摇滚生意的经营好吗
they don't understand the rock business, okay?
一份和飞船乐队已经签好了的合同 去他的
A signed contract with Zeppelin, fucking catnip.
等不了了 等不了
Can't wait. Can't wait.
天 我真♥他♥妈♥想下飞机
Oh! I'm gonna miss the fuck out of this plane.
这是我们为什么会一团糟的原因之一
It's one of the reasons we're in this fucking mess.
来吧 让我们来点可♥卡♥因♥
Okay, let's do some coke.
嗯 把粉末弄成条状的
Yeah, line it up.
- 来吧 - 爽去吧
- Let's go. - Boom.
我们晚上去里嗨俱乐部吧
We're gonna join the Mile High Club tonight.
昨晚在飞机上
Last night on the plane.
我是正式会员 你是吗
I am a card-carrying member. Are you?
我不是 但你是
I'm not. You are.
对我来说这不公平
Doesn't seem right to me.
他居然在你之前成为会员太惊讶了简直
Big surprise that, actually, he before you.
不 这不公平 我在公交上口♥交♥过一次
No, doesn't seem right to me. I got a blowjob on a bus once.
就是这样 我在四脚嗨俱乐部是会员
That's it. I'm in the Four Foot High Club.
契科夫
Anton Chekhov.
万尼亚舅舅
"Uncle Vanya."
- 不知道呃 - 樱桃园
- I don't know... - "Cherry Orchard."
好吧 他们在说什么鬼
Okay, what the fuck are they talking about?
- 关于她舅舅的事 - 淑女们 淑女们 看这里
- Something about her uncle. - Ladies, ladies, here.
来来来 来吧 坐这儿
Come, come, come, come, come. Come on, sit down.
- 我们在聊契诃夫 - 那是什么
- We were talking about Chekhov. - The what?
先来一发 再说契诃夫 坐下
Jerk off first, then Chekhov later. Sit down.
不 不是 是契诃夫 你懂的 他写的海鸥
No, no, Chekhov. You know, "The Seagull."
我得告诉你们一些事 各位 我就是只海鸥
You have to know something, guys. I am a seagull.
我体内有一股亚历山大大帝的洪荒之力
I have inside of me the spirit of great Alexander,
还有拿破仑的
of Napoleon,
还有凯撒的
of Caesar,
还有所有伟大的人类 都活在我体内
of all these great people who live inside of me.
我就是个全宇宙的灵体
I am a universal soul.
我硬了
I got a hard-on.
我马上硬得要被压弯了
I got a big crooked hard-on right now.
- 嘿 听着 我能问你个问题吗 - 好啊 当然
- Hey, listen, can I ask you a question? - Yeah, sure.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
- 你是个德国人 是吧 - 不 各位 我是个俄♥国♥人
- You're German, right? - No, guys, I'm Russian.
俄♥国♥人 好吧 独♥裁♥者的国度
Russian, okay. That's one dictator over.
- 我很好 - 你不想和我玩吗
- I'm good. - Aren't you gonna play with me?
来吧 伙计 来一发 来发爽的
Come on, buddy, take a hit. Come on, take a fucking hit.
- 我很好 - 不 不 不 不用 里奇很好
- I'm good. - No, no, no, no, no. Richie's okay.
你不用做任何口♥活♥ 因为他都做过了
He don't need to do any blow 'cause he already did all of it.
是的 知道吗 我要离开这
That's right. You know what? I'm gonna get out of here.
我要去前舱
I'm gonna go in the front.
当你和这群小鬼完事了以后
When you're done with these clowns,
你到那见我
you come and meet me up there,
我们玩玩 三姐妹
we'll do a little "Three Sisters."
看到了吗 看到了吧 他才是聪明的
You see? You see? He's intelligent.
他知道的 他知道的 你懂吧
He knows. He knows. You see?
- 是的 他知道很多 里奇 - 你懂吗
- He does. He knows a lot, Richie. - You see?
- 是的 我懂 - 亲一个 那你呢
- Yes, I do. - Here, what about you?
- 我嘛 - 你告诉我咯
- What about me? - Tell it to me.
- 当然 我相信是的 - 不 我想听
- Of course I believe. - No, I want to hear.
我想听 你说 我相信契诃夫
I want to hear. Say "I believe in Chekhov."
我是个千斤顶 我相信契诃夫
I'm a jack... I believe in Chekhov.
你在要挟我 但我爱死这样了
You're scaring me and I fucking love it.
前往二零七街的列车
...the train to 207th Street.
这里是美国世纪唱片公♥司♥ 下午好
American Century. Good afternoon.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我需要把这个交给星探部的头头
I need to give that to the head of A&R.
朱莉只接见预约的人
Julie only sees people by appointment.
哦 是这样 我在饭店见过她
Yeah, well, I saw her the other night at Max's
- 并且她说我可以直接 - 是他
- and she said I can just... - He.
朱莉是朱利安的简称
Julie is short for Julian.
连鬓的胡子 满腿的毛
Sideburns, hairy legs.
当然我也确定他有小♥弟♥弟♥
Pretty sure he has a penis, too.
你知道吗 也许她有点
You know, I thought she
像个男人 你知道的 有点
looked kind of mannish. You know, had that...
听着 你这是在浪费我时间
Listen, you want to waste my time...
- 那是磁带吗 - 是的 是我的乐队 贱男孩乐队
- Is that a tape? - Yeah, it's my band, Nasty Bits.
我带走了 我和朱莉共事
I'll take it. I work with Julie.
杰米 维内 星探
Jamie Vine, A&R.
基普 史蒂文斯
Kip Stevens.
噢 这名字与凯特 史蒂文斯有点像啊 对吧
Oh, it's a little like Cat Stevens, no?
至少这个名字之前从没给我带来麻烦
I've never been accused of that before.
这是什么歌♥
What's with this music?
是斯莱德的
It's Slade.
他们去年在英国卖♥♥了两百万张专辑
They sold two million albums in the UK last year.
贱男孩如何呢
How did, um, the Nasty Bits do?
这我就不知道了
It's just not my thing is all.
你有经纪人吗
You guys got a manager?
没有 但是我们明晚要在考文垂表演
No, but we're playing the Coventry tomorrow night.
真酷炫
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表