剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
他们负责唱歌♥ 我们负责平面设计
They do sound, we do picture.
新的视觉设计
And the picture has got to
必须让人耳目一新
be like nothing anyone has ever seen before.
时装模特 变装皇后 侏儒
Fashion models, drag queens, midgets.
虽说如果你从未被邀请去过入时的派对
I know it's hard to understand a hip party
想要理解什么派对才时髦是很难,但天哪
if you've never been invited to one, but Jesus.
你还在为高中毕业舞会选礼服的时候
I have been doing this job
我就入了这行了
since you were picking out your prom dress!
是的 这叫彼得原理
Yes, it's the Peter principle.
你已经上升到你所不能胜任的职位了
You've risen to the level of your incompetence.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
Who the hell do you think you are?
- 我不想说这个了 - 好吧 我还想说
- I'm done talking about this. - Well, I'm not.
你是个好男孩 哈尔 不然你也不能在这待这么久
You're a sweet guy, Hal, which is why you've hung on this long.
但对于我 你就是多余的
But with me here, you're a redundancy.
我知道你很困惑
I think you're confused.
如果我也操过里奇的话 那我才是真多余的
I'd only be a true redundancy if I used to fuck Richie, too.
给你两周的遣散费外加介绍信
Two weeks' severance with a recommendation.
什么
What?
- 潘妮 里奇在哪 - 跟贱男孩乐队在录音室
- Penny, where's Richie? - In the studio with the Bits.
你觉得你真的可以炒了我吗
You think you can actually fire me?
- Veiniacs乐队的事情进展如何 - 你不能炒了我
- Where are we on Veiniacs? - You can't fire me.
- 他们会在波士顿待到周末 - 打给他们经纪人
- They're in Boston till the weekend. - Call their manager.
告诉他所有新签的乐队都要在新厂牌启动仪式上演出
Tell him all new acts are playing the launch party.
- 谁都不例外 - 里奇爱我
- No exceptions. - Richie loves me.
他更加爱我
Not as much as me.
在我叫保安之前 收拾干净你的桌子
Now clean out your desk before I call security.
- #可怜的小宝宝 萨拉# - #嘿#
- #Poor baby Sara# - #Hey#
- #离开水底# - #嘿#
- #Left underwater# - #Hey#
#农夫的女儿 是多么悲惨的结局啊#
#What a tragic end for the plowman's daughter#
#巨大的噩梦 小镇的罪恶#
#Big time nightmare, small town sin#
#我是个折腾她的血腥灵魂#
#I'm the bloody soul who tossed her in#
#弃她而去#
#Throw her away-a-a#
#弃她而去#
#Throw her away-a#
#弃她而去#
#Throw her away-a-a#
#折腾她#
#Toss her in#
#弃她而去#
#Throw her away-a-a.#
最后的B音让它自然延长
Still letting that B natural ring.
我想让它显得凌乱一些
I want it messy.
凌乱和马虎是两回事
There's a difference between messy and sloppy.
你到底明不明白我他妈干这事儿的理念啊
Do you even understand what I'm trying to fucking do here?
你认为呢
What do you think?
这跟船夫号♥子差不多
It's a sea shanty.
让我想吃一罐菠菜 假装大力水手
Makes me want to eat a can of spinach.
- 没那么差吧 - 你门槛很高 是吧
- It's not that bad. - You set the bar high, do you?
这歌♥就这样吧 一次成型 来下一首
Lay it down. One take, move on.
他们就这么些歌♥了
That's all the songs they got.
没了么
That's it?
这歌♥听完就忘 而且一半的歌♥词都是“嘿”
I can't even hum that one and half the words were "Hey."
就这样的乐队 还想带我们通向未来吗
This is the band gonna lead us into the future?
你根本没有了解过这几个人
You were never on board with these guys.
别他妈在这讲这些 行吗
Keep this shit out of here, okay?
可以啊 我先去撒泡尿
Sure, let me break out my pom-poms.
嘿 里奇
Hey, Richie.
哥们 你们欠了15小时的棚费 知道不
Man, you've had, like, 15 hours on credit, you know?
保罗 莱卡和哈里 查宾也在等着
I got Paul Leka and Harry Chapin waiting.
- 都带着现金 - 大部份在这了
- Cash in hand. - Here's most of it.
胡弹乱叫的那不能称之为歌♥曲
...see what's chicken scratch and what's a song.
那个黑人是他们的经理吗 什么情况
That black guy's their manager? What's the story there?
问他啊 我他妈怎么知道
Ask him. Fuck do I know?
这种事儿没什么可起急的
It ain't something to get all worked up about.
录音棚不准吃东西
No food in the studio!
他们完成之后 我就不跟你合作了
They finish here, I'm pulling the plug.
啊
Ah.
- 噼啪声 咔嚓声 这应该爆裂一下 - 好了 听着
- Crack, snap. It should pop. - Okay, listen up.
你们还有不到一个月的时间就要和纽约妞同台竞技了
You guys are opening for the New York Dolls in less than a month.
你们知不知道 这是场多他妈重要的演出
Do you have any idea how fucking huge that is?
- 他们还没有准备好 里奇 - 好吧 那么他们要去准备好
- They're not ready, Richie. - Well, then they need to get ready.
傀儡乐队在一天内写出了"Real Cool Time"
You know, The Stooges wrote "Real Cool Time,"
"Not Right" 还有"Little Doll"这些歌♥
"Not Right," And "Little Doll" All in one day.
就算是从屁♥眼♥里挤
You need to reach up your asses
也要挤出首新歌♥来
and find another song.
好啊 如果你经常从屁♥眼♥里挤出异物来
Well, if you're spending so much time up there,
那应该去医院检查检查啊
why don't you just take a peek?
说得好
Good one.
现在给我写一首歌♥词
Now write me a lyric half as clever as that one
有你刚才那句话一半的机灵就行
with the music to go with it.
我最初听到你们的样带时
When I heard your demo,
那旋律会让我流连
it stopped me in my tracks.
它原始 硬气
It was raw, hard,
让我进入了你们的世界
it connected me to your world,
你们的体验 虽然都他妈够糟糕的
your experiences, fucked up as they are.
犯罪 情感 毒品 性
Crime, relationships, drugs, sex,
这城市所有的疯狂
all the madness of this city.
简直就像这座城市的伴奏带
It was like a fucking soundtrack.
不管愿不愿意 你们就是新厂牌的当家乐队
Like it or not, you're the face of the new label.
如果你们走不起来 新厂牌也没戏
And if you don't deliver, there won't be a new label.
伙计们 我并不需要什么打榜金曲
I don't need a hit, guys.
我要的是贱男孩之歌♥
I need a Nasty Bits song.
现在
Now.
让我猜一下 你在唱诗班唱歌♥
So let me guess, you sang in a choir.
维克多让我加入卡里斯玛后我才开始唱歌♥的
I didn't sing until Victor asked me to join Karisma.
不需要受专业训练吗
That thing's not trained?
谁也能唱
Anyone can sing.
好吧 好吧 我在唱片行业工作
Well, well, I work in the record business,
不受专业训练还真不是那么回事儿
yeah, so I'm not so sure of that.
每个人都应该唱歌♥
Well, everyone should sing.
还是那句话 我就是干这行的
Again, I work in the business.
当我闭上眼睛 哼出一首歌♥
When I close my eyes, belt out a song...
我是说 我知道这么说很傻 但是总有一种力量在那儿
I mean, I know it sounds silly, but there's an energy there.
- 和听众们心心相连 - 这样啊
- A connection with the crowd. - Yeah.
就像一股能量 电流或是其他的东西
It's like this flow. Electricity or something.
这种精神的高♥潮♥贯穿我的身体
This psychic high that courses through my body.
我们就像是巨型的生物
We're like this giant organism.
音乐就是连接我和他们的纽带
Me and them, connected through the music.
我一个人在台上
It's me alone onstage and the audience,
下面是无数的虔诚的听众
this massive, worshipful entity.
我唱歌♥时 他们全都属于我
I sing and they belong to me.
你从哪冒出来的
Where'd you come from?
你又是从哪儿冒出来的
Where'd you come from?
马萨波夸
Massapequa.
加里 这位是斯科特 莱维特
Gary, Scott Levitt.
他是美国世纪唱片公♥司♥的法律顾问
He's the counsel for American Century Records.
你好 很荣幸认识你 你还不错吧
How you doing? Absolute pleasure. How are you?
你把合同带来了么
Did you bring the contract?
啥 当然 带了
What? Yes, I do.
好的 加里 给你简单说一下
Okay, Gary, here's the short of it.
我♥干♥这行很久了 比你小子活的时间都长
I've been in this business longer than you've been alive.
我在凯伦的成人礼上听到的歌♥
What I heard at Karen's bat mitzvah,
真的很好
that's the real thing.
加里 吉奥姆百特 你会记住这个时刻的
Gary Giombetta, you're gonna remember that...
这会是你作为美国世纪唱片艺人
that cheese melon thing as the first meal you ate
吃的第一顿奶酪瓜餐
as an American Century artist.
我的专辑 会不会是那种 你知道的
My album, would it open like a, you know...
折页式封套 当然 会的
Like a gatefold, sure. Yeah.
但是前提是我们得先包装你一下
But first we're gonna develop you.
可能会改下你的名字 还有造型
Change your name, maybe. Work on the look.
- 我喜欢你现在的样子 - 很不错
- I love what you got here. - Great stuff.
但是我们准备把你的造型设计的偏向点基吉的风格
But we're gonna maybe lean into Ziggy a little.
很棒 是的
Great, yeah.
不是山寨 只是为了这个工作打扮一下 好么
Not a knockoff, but dress for the job you want, right?
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表