剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
你们必须有
I bet you do.
10万美金 5%的利息
100 grand, five points.
明天托尼会把现金给你们
Tony will have the cash by your joint tomorrow.
支票更好一点 财务那边好入账
A check would be better. The accounting.
我他妈上哪找支票去
Fuck am I gonna get a check?
- 现金也可以的 - 谢谢你 加拉索先生
- Cash will work. - Thank you, Mr. Galasso.
真的 非常感谢
Really, thank you very much.
你跟他说了我们的计划么
Did you tell him what we talked about?
还没有
Not yet.
荣德勒唱片公♥司♥ 以及美国世纪唱片公♥司♥
Rondelay and American Century,
你们那腾出点办公空间出来
you're gonna share office space.
为什么
Why?
这主意特别棒
There's a fucking genius idea.
你那应该有很多多余的办公室吧 你都解雇了一大帮人
Plenty extra room, right? You're laying people off.
那他那边干嘛要白花钱 你们合租不就好了么
Why should he pay rent when youse can split it?
这样 他可以帮我的投资保驾护航
This way, he'll be there to look after my investment.
我们留着各自的公♥司♥名 各自管理自己的公♥司♥
We'll keep the names, run the companies individually.
只是共用一个办公地点而已
All we're sharing is an address.
然后你作为我们的第三方顾问
And you as a friend of the court.
好极了
Great.
祝一切马到成功
In bocca al lupo.
#我们都知晓#
#We know and we understand#
#万能的上帝活在我们之中#
#Almighty God is a living man#
#你可以偶尔愚弄一些人#
#You can fool some people sometimes#
#但你不能一直愚弄所有人#
#But you can't fool all the people all the time#
#所以此时我们见到了那道光#
#So now we see the light#
#看着它吧 我们要为我们的权利呐喊#
#Watch it, we gonna stand up for our rights#
#所以你最好起立 呐喊#
#So you better get up, stand up#
#永不言弃 为你的权利呐喊#
#Don't give it up, stand up for your right...#
在房♥间对面就不由自主地注意到你了
Couldn't help noticing you from across the room.
约翰 列侬
John Lennon.
他正“一夜狂欢”呢(披头士的著名歌♥曲)
He's having a hard day's night.
是的 看出来了
Right. Apparently.
你真的很大胆
You made a valiant effort.
他现在很饥渴 所以洋子给她安排了一个美妞
He's getting randy, so Yoko set him up with a little orchid
又叫他在发泄完之前
and told him not to bother
别想着回去
coming home until it was out of his system.
她叫庞凤仪
Her name is May Pang.
嘿 能问你一些事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
问吧
Sure.
那个是哈苏相机吗
Is that a Hasselblad?
#发光的不一定都是金子#
#It's not all that glitters is gold#
#一半的故事还未知#
#Half the story has never been told...#
#已经过去了很久很久#
#It's been a long, long time#
#自从我把你印在脑海#
#Since I've got you on my mind#
#喔 喔#
#Oh-oh#
#此时你在身边#
#And now you are here#
#我想说 这感觉真清晰#
#I said it's so clear...#
抱歉打断你们 介意拍一张吗
Sorry to be a bother. Do you mind just one?
她这人劝不动 不好意思
She's impossible. Forgive us.
要不是看你面善 我不会找你的
I wouldn't ask if you didn't have such a kind face.
就一张
One.
谢谢 按银色按钮
Thank you. It's the silver button.
我已经设置好了
I have it all set up.
要不再拍张能看见你们脑袋的呗
Shall we try one now with your heads in the picture?
所以 你们是在这工作还是干嘛的
So, what, do you work here or something?
事实上 我在这工作
Matter of fact, I do.
负责冰块冷藏的
In charge of keeping the ice cubes cold.
来坐下吧 喝点香槟
Come sit. Have some champagne.
噢 谢谢 太客气了
Oh, thanks, that's sweet,
但是我朋友和我 只是来这打发夜晚时光的
but my friend and I are only here for the night.
他们有人说 如果你来这里 有时会看到名人的
They say if you come here, sometimes you can see a celebrity.
#嗨起来#
#Stir it up#
#来吧 亲爱的#
#Come on, little darling...#
不如让利奥开车送你回去吧
Why don't you have Leo drive you home?
我想散会步
I'm gonna walk for a while.
好吧
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
多多益善 对吗
The more the merrier, right?
对
Yeah.
真的抱歉 里奇 我只是
I'm sorry, Richie. I just...
嘿 别说了
Hey, stop.
我说真的
Really.
我感觉是我造成了这一切
I feel like I did this to us.
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen to me.
是因为我 扎克
That was me, Zak.
好吗
All right?
要是我拍板卖♥♥了公♥司♥
We wouldn't even be here
我们也不会到这个田地 好吗
had I let the sale go through, okay?
但是 既往不咎 我们要向前看
But what's done is done and we move forward.
好吗 而且我们要彻底改造这该死的公♥司♥
Right? And we reinvent this fucking business.
不管发生了什么
Whatever happened,
不管会发生什么 你都是我的伙伴
whatever happens, you're my partner.
是啊
Yeah.
别丧气
Come on.
啊咳 范纳斯彻先生
Ahem, Mr. Finestra.
好像你需要搭个便车啊
Looks like you could use a ride.
我正要去看我的孩子们
I'm on the way to see my kids.
哦 是吗 那么你应该知道他们现在可能已经睡了
Oh, yeah? Well, you know, they're probably asleep by now.
1968年的 唔
'68. Mm-hmm.
在阿哥哥俱乐部
The Au Go Go.
亨德里克斯和科顿的演出
Hendrix and Cotton.
我在现场
I was there.
- 扯淡吧 - 真的
- Bullshit! - Yeah.
还是68年
Also '68,
水银信使乐队看过吗
Quicksilver Messenger Service.
唔 在菲尔莫东俱乐部 "男人的骄傲"
Mm, Fillmore East. "Pride of Man."
不可能
No fucking way!
没准我是在扯淡
I could be lying.
但只要是在1966年到1969年间
But if it happened in New York
在纽约举办的演出
between '66 and '69...
你知道吗
You know what?
你很有天分
You are talented.
但是我认为你应该早就知道了
But I'm assuming you know that already.
我要让我的编辑
I'm gonna have my editor
在约翰和庞凤仪的照片下面署你的名
credit you for the one of John and May.
不要
No.
我不想我名字出现在上面
I don't want my name on that.
#银色月光下#
#Right beneath the silver moon#
#全力行驶 永不停息#
#Don't stop your carburetor...#
但是这张
But this one,
可以付我的房♥租
this will pay my rent.
#如果开始下雨#
#If it starts to rain#
#继续在雨中跳舞#
#Keep on dancing in the rain#
#如果雨下整夜#
#And if it's all night#
#也没关系#
#It's all right#
#接着舞吧#
#Dance on#
#你明白这都没关系#
#You know it's all right#
#吉卜赛女王#
#Gypsy queen#
#尽情的跳吧#
#Dance on#
#假装一切都好#
#You know it's all right#
#吉卜赛女王#
#Gypsy queen#
#哇哦 啦啦啦啦啦啦#
#Oh, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la#
#跳啊跳 跳过这无尽的夜#
#Dance, dance, dance the night away#
#哇哦 啦啦啦啦啦啦#
#Oh, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la#
#尽情地跳吧 舞蹈吧#
#Come on, come on, come on...#
要来点咖啡之类的吗
You want some coffee or something?
机器没坏的话 还有汽水
We got a soda machine, too, if it's working.
不用 抽烟准吗
I'm good. Shit okay?
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表