剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Okay. Cool.
我拿回去听一听再还你
I'll give it a listen and get back to you.
行
Great.
谁放的这个音乐
Who put this music on?
菲比
Phoebe.
总之第一个来这儿的人挑的这音乐
Whoever's here first picks the music.
好吧 明天设好你的闹钟 可以吗
Well, set your alarm tomorrow, will you?
- 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 克拉克 - 对不起
- Fuck are you doing, Clark? - I'm sorry.
- 我不想吓你的 - 爬远点
- I didn't want to scare you. - Get off my...
- 滚开 - 就一秒钟 刚刚那是谁
- get off of me. - Just one second. Who is that?
是自杀者乐队吗 我不是故意的
Is that Suicide? That was not intentional.
再问一下 那是自杀者乐队吗 因为他们太小众了
Was that Suicide, by the way? 'Cause they're way too niche.
你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么 克拉克
What the fuck do you want, Clark?
口♥交♥
Well, a blowjob,
但是 你知道的 一盎司草就好
but, you know, I'll settle for an ounce of weed.
喔
Wow.
你绝对弱爆了
You can't even be creepy when you try.
我没有真上啦 我是说 我发出了很奇怪的声音
I wasn't really trying. I mean, I did a voice which was weird...
整整一盎司 什么情况 克拉克
A whole ounce, huh? What's the occasion, Clark?
和英格兰 丹与约翰 福特科尔的蜜汁马拉松录音大会
Marathon recording session with England Dan & John Ford Coley.
- 对不起 - 谢谢你
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
噢 你想要一些安♥非♥他♥命♥来保持清醒吗
Oh, you want some bennies to keep you awake?
- 嗯 好 不 把它扔进去 - 好
- Yes. Yeah, no, throw it in. - Yeah?
额 嘿 所以那件我们不该知道的事儿
Um, hey, so what's the latest
最近怎么样了
on that thing that we're not supposed to know about?
行了 克拉克 你真准备现在和我讨论么
Really, Clark, you're gonna try and bond with me now?
得了 求你了 会威胁到我的工作的
Come on, please. My job could be on the line.
杰米
Jamie.
求你了
Please.
求你了 杰米 求你啦 求你啦 求你啦
Please, Jamie. Please, please, please.
卧♥槽♥ 你好烦
God damn it, you're annoying.
好吧 在他们从汉堡起飞之前切切已经告诉里奇了
Okay, Cece spoke to Richie before they took off from Hamburg.
真的
Yeah?
她说他好像很兴奋的样子
She said he sounded pretty stoked.
我的天 擦 你是认真的
Oh, my God. Shit. Are you serious?
- 是的 - 上帝啊
- Yeah. - Oh, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在担心什么 朱莉那么爱你
What the fuck are you worried about? Julie loves you.
是啊 但是如果我们被收♥购♥了没有人会安然无恙
Yeah, but nobody is safe if we get bought out.
没有一个人 尤其是我
Nobody, okay? Especially me.
今年我都没有签过约
I've got zero signings to my name this year.
每个乐队都讨厌我的脸
Every band I approach, they say they don't like my face.
- 什么 - 我的脸到底怎么了嘛
- What? - Is there something wrong with my face?
告诉我 快告诉我 没事儿的
Just tell me. Just tell me, it's fine.
没有 克拉克 我们夺得了齐柏林飞船的生意
No, Clark, we just scored the Zeppelin deal.
是里奇 是里奇 好不好
Richie did. Richie did, okay?
对 我们两个 小喽啰
Any of us, right, the little worker bees,
如果我们不能证明我们的存在就完蛋了
if we can't justify our existence, then we're fucked.
- 大♥麻♥ - 谢啦
- Goofballs. - Thank you.
可以舒缓神经
Yeah, they calm the nerves.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴好不
Would you shut the fuck up?!
我努力在道歉
I am trying to apologize!
你对我大喊大叫 我插不进去一句话
You're screaming at me. I can't get a word in.
巴克 听我说 听好
Buck, listen to me. Listen.
他可能帮了你一个大忙
He probably did you a favor.
当然 这孩子方了
Sure, the kid's a square.
得了吧 他一家都是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Come on, his whole family is Mormons.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
这和我是犹太人有毛线的关系
What does me being Jewish have to do with anything?
永远都扯到犹太人
Always it's the Jews?
嘿 不 巴克 别那样说
Hey, no, Buck, don't say that.
别 听我说 这不好笑
Don't... listen to me. That's not funny.
我们都认识好多 好多年了
We've gone back on many, many years.
一直都相处得不错的 你知道的
We've always gotten along together, you know that.
是的 我是来乞求原谅的
Well, I'm here, I'm begging forgiveness.
我已经走投无路了
I'm on my hands and knees.
哦 是的 当然是 当然是
Oh, yes, I am. Oh, yes, I am.
巴克 巴克
Buck. Buck.
巴克 说话啊 巴克
Buck. Talk to me, Buck.
巴克 巴克
Buck! Buck!
卧♥槽♥ 沃日 尼玛
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
麻辣鸡 草泥马
Fuck! Fuck!
他奶奶的唐尼 奥斯蒙德 你信么
Donny fucking Osmond. Can you believe it?
为我祈福吧
Pray.
早上我要去参加孩子的独奏会
I got the kid's recital in the morning,
- 所以我们要出发去格林威治 - 好的 先生
- so we'll head to Greenwich, okay? - Yes, sir.
但是首先我应该告诉你
But first I'm supposed to tell you
现在情况特殊
there's an emergency.
所以我们去哪儿
So where are we going?
第三十三和第七
33rd and 7th.
齐柏林飞船 齐柏林飞船
Led Zep! Led Zep!
齐柏林飞船 齐柏林飞船
Led Zep! Led Zep!
说话啊 我是血腥的经纪人
Talk to me. I'm the bloody manager.
是你们惹我如此兴师动众
It's my fucking act you're ripping off.
你们让人在这儿卖♥♥齐柏林飞船的短袖
You've got people in this building selling Led Zeppelin T-shirts.
你♥他♥妈♥是说你是管这个场地的
You're meant to be in fucking charge of this venue.
- 你是管这儿的 - 是 我是管这儿的
- Are you in charge? - Yeah, I'm in charge.
你有机会 真的
Are you in ch... Are you really?
罗伯特
Robert!
- 看看你 -你好 -哦 罗伯特 惊喜
- Oh, look at you. - Hey -oh, Richie. What a surprise.
- 最终 恩 - 什么
- Hey, finally, huh? - What?
- 我们可以正常工作了 - 哦 了不得了 简直是新闻
- We're in business. - Oh, gee whiz. News to me.
你不知道吗
Did you know anything about that?
我该知道什么 伙计
What the fuck do I know, mate?
我觉得最好你自己和G谈谈
I think it's best you go and talk to G about that.
你没告诉我们 让我们来说 去你♥妈♥的♥
You didn't tell me any... We told you, you fucking cunt.
好的
All right.
是 去他妈的权威
Yeah, well, that's fucking against fucking authority.
他看起来很忙 你和我说
He looks busy. You and me talk.
我不认为如此
I don't think so.
对不起 我的意思是我只是个歌♥手
I mean, sorry, I'm just the singer.
我认识你多久了伙计 说吧
How long I know you guys? Come on.
有些事发生了 你并不开心
Something's going on. You're not happy.
我听说了 关于提成
I heard about it. The royalty rate.
好吧 这样 伙计
All right, then, mate.
是的 里奇 这是问题
Yeah, Richie. There's a problem.
- 这提成 应该是20 - 恩
- The rate, it was supposed to be 20. - Right.
恩 我们发现你和你的律师走了
Right? And then we found out that you and your lawyers
还玩弄数据
gone and tampered around with the fine print
消减利润
and gone and cut it.
等等 我没有参与
Hold on, I have nothing to do with this.
对不起 这真是让人难以置信
Sorry, I find that a little hard to believe
尤其一想到还是你的公♥司♥
considering it's your company.
是我的公♥司♥
It is my company.
连那块血腥的草坪都是你的搭档
And bloody sod is your fucking partner.
冷静听我说 他是 好吗
Listen to me, he was, okay? Was.
我发现是真的 他在自营
I find out this is true, he's on his ass.
对 是他
Yeah, he better be.
听我说 没人骂过我的艺术
Listen to me, nobody fucks with my artists.
我没处理好 对不起
I'm not the one that handles it, I'm sorry.
杰斯罗塔尔拿百分之20 埃德加温特
Jethro Tull got 20%. Edgar Winter.
还有该死的阿肯色州黑橡木
Black Oak fucking Arkansas.
哦 宝贝 你是米开朗琪罗
You're Michelangelo, baby,
上帝的礼物在你的思想里
with God's gift wired into your fucking brain.
这些胆小鬼 这是本恩的反击
This fucking piker, this bean counter...
我们要开场了 大家
We have a fucking show to do, people.
他不会得到的 好吗 我才是商标拥有者
He doesn't get it, all right? I'm the fucking label.
好的 很好 对不起 我要上台了
All right, cool, man. Sorry, I've got to go, all right, man?
听着 我表演后来见你
Listen, I'll see you after the show.
让我这么说吧 里奇
Let me put it this way, Richie.
已经不行了 好吗
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表