剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
when you were young and wild.
我们曾经很快乐
We had a good time.
你现在和她共享男生吗
You share the boys with her now?
你觉得我们两谁会伤害她更多
Who do you think will hurt her more,
你还是我
you or me?
这真漂亮
That's beautiful.
你看到了吗 岁月在她身上
Can you admit for a single moment
没留下一点痕迹
that it's moving?
是的
No.
斯基普 斯科特 扎克 他们全部都在讲利润分成
Skip, Scott, Zak, all they talk about is percentages
版税率 镍币
and ratios and nickels
和该死的硬币 说的好像如果我们的音乐
and fucking dimes as if any of that matters
做的他妈跟屎一样 这些还有意义似的
if the music we're making is fucking shit.
跟你说 我躲过了一劫
Tell you what, I dodged a bullet.
那个该死的大楼
That fucking building, man.
我之前说的妞就是这个
That's the one I was thinking of.
上帝救了我 他想我做件大事 我也准备这么做
God saved me. He wants me to make a mark. I'm gonna do it, too.
我们要做音乐 去改变这该死的世界
We're gonna make music, change the fucking world.
- 之后再感激我吧 - 什么
- Thank me for it later. - What?
- 什么 - 我们感激你什么
- What? - What are we thanking you for?
我就没跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
在一群笨蛋中会让你觉得有优越感吗
Does surrounding yourself with idiots make you feel superior?
就这白♥痴♥执行你构想的前景
How will you break new
你怎么开拓新疆域啊
ground if this is who executes your vision?
这他妈绝壁失败
Fucking recipe for failure.
你现在不能休息 这才刚开始呢
You can't rest now. The process has just begun.
两杯咖啡 他喜欢清咖 清咖 清咖
Two coffees. He likes his black, black, black.
呼
Whoo!
一直敲 但你就是进不来
Keep on knocking, but you can't come in
一直敲 但你就是进不来
Keep on knocking, but you can't come in...
好了 我就呆在这 给这帮蠢货开个会
Okay, I'll stay here, put the dodos in a row.
你去市中心 看看她到底去哪了
You go downtown, find out where the fuck she is.
- 侦察啊 - 嗯 别吓到她
- Reconnaissance. - Don't freak her out.
我不该打她的屁♥股♥吗 看看她都做了什么
I shouldn't spank her for her behavior?
只要找到她
Just locate her.
然后回来 我们进入下一步
Come back here, we move into phase two.
- 明白吗 - 当然 明白
- Right? - Of course, right.
你裤子上有番茄酱
You got ketchup on your pants.
就在那 邋遢蛋
Right there. Fucking slob.
我想从Nathan's那拿个热狗
I wanted to get a hot dog from Nathan's,
但那混♥蛋♥就是不给我
but some asshole wouldn't let me.
这梗儿没完了是吧
You're never gonna let that go, are you?
- 茜茜 - 咖啡煮着呢
- Cece! - Coffee's brewing.
叫利奥 让他把车开来
Call Leo. Tell him to bring the car around.
恩斯特要去市中心
Ernst is coming down.
让他载他去格林威治
I want him to give him a ride to the Village.
你进不来
You can't come in
明晚再来 再试试看
Come back tomorrow night and try it again...
我想要白色的拍纸簿 如果他们有的话 我不要黄色的
I want legal pads with the white if they have, not the yellow,
再来几支福莱尔钢笔
and some Flair pens.
我还要马尼拉文件夹 标签和大的信封
Then I want manila folders and labels and large envelopes.
安迪
Andy?
我的天啊 好巧哈
Holy shit. What a trip.
瞧你啊 气色不错啊
Look at you. You look great.
你已经召集了一场会议了
And you called a meeting already.
要直面危机嘛
There's the bull by the horns.
是啊 我想把所有人的名字都记下来
Yeah, you know, I figured I'd get all the names down.
是啊 礼拜五通常是我召集♥会♥议
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I usually run the Friday,
但有人替我感觉还真不错
but good to have someone else take the wheel.
你确定
You sure?
啊 是啊 来来来
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on. Come on.
能让我松口气 我孩子的受戒礼就在明天
It's a relief. My kid's bat mitzvah is tomorrow,
所以我心思都不在这上面
so my mind's not even here.
- 是凯伦吗 - 对啊
- Is this Karen? - Yeah.
不会吧 她不是还小吗
No, she's a baby.
你以前不也是个宝宝
You were a baby. Huh?
瞧你啊
Look at you.
老天爷啊 见到你真是太好了
Jesus, it's good to see you.
好了 来吧 应该在这里
All right, come on. It's gonna be here.
恩啊 有什么要提前告知我的吗
All right, what do I need to know before I walk in there?
啊
Ah!
哇哦 看啊
Whoa! Look at that.
- 嘿 - 浪♥女♥来了
- Hey! - The prodigal daughter.
怎么 没人管你 你脸上都是毛和胡子
What, nobody feeds you? You're all hair and mustache.
齐托
Zito!
啊 你啊
Ah, you!
听说你总算过了司法考试
I hear you finally passed the bar exam.
第十二次真是爽翻天啊
Twelfth time's the charm.
我的心怦怦跳
Well, my heart went boom
当我走过那间房♥
When I crossed that room
我握着她的
And I held her hand in mine!
手
...ine!
保罗 麦卡特尼都要被吓跑了
Somewhere Paul McCartney is cringing.
你整个礼拜都去哪了 还在这工作吗
Where you been all week? You still work here?
看 这就是我们的差距了
See, that's the difference between you and me, okay?
我没有把这个当成工作
Is that I don't consider this work.
噢 来人去让会计冻结他的支票
Oh, someone tell accounting to freeze his paycheck.
安迪 齐
Andy Z, huh? Come on.
杰克 杰维斯没了她就要割腕了
Jackie Jervis is gonna slit his wrists without her.
- 老天 给他来片镇定药 - 好吧 就这样
- Christ, get him a Valium. - Okay, that's it.
就这样 我拿到我的咖啡了
That's it. I got my coffee.
拿走这个 我准备好了
Take it away. I'm done.
我就是想来打个招呼 来到这里真的开心死了
I really just want to say hi and I'm excited as shit to be here.
感觉像回到了家 好喜欢你们啊
I feel like I'm home. I love you guys.
告诉他们 你打算怎么做
Tell them... tell them what you're gonna do.
- 拜托 今天礼拜五 - 说吧
- Come on, on a Friday? - Go ahead.
各位 她准备让我们更现代化
Guys, guys, she's gonna modernize us, okay?
裁减冗员什么的
Reduce redundancies and shit.
- 你 接着说 - 真没什么
- You... go ahead. - It's nothing, really.
- 稍微修整一下办公室 - 修整一下
- Gonna spruce up the offices a little. - Spruce it up.
让它焕然一新
Give the place a shot in the ass.
装♥修♥啊 行啊 来吧
Decorating. Okay, here we go.
这地方很复古很经典
The space has a classic feel
你们起家时 确实感觉很酷 但是现在
that was really cool when you guys first started out, but now...
啊 是啊 但我们预算有限 所以装♥修♥嘛
Yeah, well, we got a budget situation, so decorating...
艺人们来到公♥司♥ 会觉得你们太老气了
Artists come in here, they think you're square.
这是一点 还有公♥司♥的logo
That and the logo.
额 那个logo怎么了
Uh, what's wrong with the logo?
就是长得像马桶啊 该换了
The toilet thing, enough already.
我不会是第一个当面跟你们提这事儿的人吧
I can't be the first person ever mention it to your face.
那标志像个马桶
The logo looks like a toilet.
卧♥槽♥啊 真像个马桶
Holy shit, it looks like a toilet.
- 还有个粪球 - 就是个碗
- With a turd? - Just a bowl.
操 现在像一只鸭子和一只兔子
Fuck, now it's like the duck and the rabbit.
一旦你看出来了 你就再不能无视了
Once you see it, you can't unsee it.
可能目前这个没那么紧要
Maybe it's not a priority right now,
但我们毕竟身处一个看重形象的行业
but we are in the image business.
我们看起来像个马桶 这当然他妈的紧要了
We look like a toilet, it's a fucking priority.
哈尔 你之前就没看出来吗
Hal, you never saw this?
- 没人看出来啊 - 很显然 除了我们谁都看出来了
- Nobody saw it. - Apparently everybody but us saw it.
很容易解决 在里面再加点色 换个形状
Look, easy to fix. Get a little color in here, new shape,
把子厂牌放在正中♥央♥的显眼位置
put the sublabel front and center,
让你们驻大学的代表到处宣传一下
have your college reps plug it.
啊 我们没有大学代表
Yeah, we don't have college reps.
那这准备就安排几个
We'll get that going.
你和科索一起工作吗
You working with Corso?
- 什么 - 乔 科索
- What?! - Joe Corso.
我们得让他说服Grand Funk
We got to get him to start talking up Grand Funk.
我想我们已经头晕转向了
I think we're leaving spins on the table.
跟海瑟说我要见她
Tell Heather I want to see her.
- 朱莉去哪了 - 我们有了新乐队
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表