剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
What, are you gonna cry?
去你的
Fuck you.
我可以做
I could do it.
- 这个工作 - 我可以考虑
- The job? - I could think about it.
但你要给我股份
But you give me an ownership stake.
而且我不会管你妈和你媳妇该管的事
And I'm not your mother or your extra wife.
-可以 - 照顾你不是我的事
- Done. - I don't take care of you.
照顾公♥司♥才是我的事
I take care of the company.
你吐衣服上这种破事儿 别来找我
You puke on your clothes, I don't give a shit.
我有个秘书负责这些事 我知道了
I have a secretary. Got it.
回头你再喝大
You rolling off the wagon?
就祈祷上帝保佑吧
Go with God.
戴帽子的人 他有迷幻药
The guy in the hat, he's got dots.
金色上衣的女孩 是个瘾君子
The girl in the gold top, she's a cokehead.
她愿意让人在她肚脐上吸粉
She'll let you do blow out of her navel.
好好玩玩吧
Go to fucking town.
安迪
Andy.
我们要做一些了不起的事
We're gonna do something great.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
罗尼 朗现在是我的律师了
Ronnie Lang's my lawyer now.
和他处理吧 完事之前别给我打电♥话♥
Figure it out with him. Don't call me till it's done.
确切的说 我在家的时候都别给我打电♥话♥
In fact, don't ever call me at home.
将我从头挠到脚
Tickle me down to my toes
白月光 白月光 我说过 上帝知道
White light, white light, I said, now, goodness knows
让我们做吧
Let's do it, ooh, ooh
白月光
White light
喔
Ooh, ooh
白月光 看那边 看那边
White light, watch that side, watch that side
难道你不知道它将要在骑行中死去
Don't you know it gonna be dead in the ride
喔 炽热的白光
Ooh, ooh, white heat
喔 白月光
Ooh, ooh, white light
白月光,白月光将要扰乱我的思绪
White light, white light going messing up my mind
白月光 难道你不知道它即将把我的双眼灼伤
White light, and don't you know it's gonna make me go blind
炽热的白光 喔 它将我从头挠到脚
White heat, aw, white heat, it tickle me down to my toes
白月光 喔 尚有仁慈 白月光有的 上帝知道
White light, ooh, have mercy, white light have it, goodness knows
白月光 将要扰乱我的脑袋
White light, white light going messing up my brain
白月光 让我疯狂
White light, oh, white light is gonna drive me insane
炽热的光 将我从头挠到脚
White heat, oh, white heat, it tickle me down to my toes
白月光 哦 我说过 上帝知道
White light, oh, white light, I said, now, goodness knows
去做吧
Do it
喔 白月光
Ooh, ooh, white light
喔 白月光
Ooh, ooh, white light
喔 炽热的光
Ooh, ooh, white heat
喔 炽热的光
Ooh, ooh, white heat.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表