剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
Didn't add up. Somebody's playing shell games.
不 不 如果里奇已经偷偷把公♥司♥的钱转移了
No, no, if Richie drained the goddamn company,
那他为什么不抓住机会把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
why didn't he unload it when he had the chance?
因为他是个复吸的毒虫
'Cause he's a coke fiend back on coke.
- 你跟毒虫讲逻辑? - 他现在压力很大
- You're looking for logic? - He's under a lot of pressure.
- 一堆的压力 - 哦 真的吗 那这都是谁的错
- A lot of pressure. - Oh, really? Whose fault is that?
他让星探部的所有人都人人自危
Yeah, he's got all of A&R shitting their pants.
我是说 他真的会
I mean, he's really gonna
炒掉他们 如果他们没法在一周内签到歌♥手
fire them if they don't sign an act in a week.
耶 他妈的为什么不这样 你去找个歌♥手试试
Yeah, why the fuck not? You should find an act.
又不是多难的事儿 你随便在城里扔一个砖头
It ain't rocket science. You throw a brick in this town,
就可以砸中会唱歌♥的人
you hit somebody singing a song.
贝蒂 米德勒就是在他妈的基佬澡堂中被(星探)看中
Bette fucking Midler got discovered in a feygeleh bathhouse.
我是有女朋友的人 我才不会没事儿去基佬澡堂闲逛
I have a girlfriend. I don't hang out at feygeleh bathhouses.
嘿 扎克 里奇电♥话♥
Hey, Zak, I got Richie.
- 给我电♥话♥ 我来听 - 给你
- Give me him. Give it to me. - Give it.
- 给我电♥话♥ - 把线拉长点
- Give me the phone. - Give him more cord.
- 把电♥话♥给我 - 你们要弄坏它了
- Hand me the phone! - You're gonna break it.
- 你拿着它干嘛 - 我拿稳了 你放手
- You're holding it. - I got it. Leave it alone.
- 线卡住了 - 操
- It's stuck. - Fuck.
嘿 我以为你会去葬礼呢
Hey, I thought you were gonna be there.
临时有点事儿 葬礼怎么样
Had to meet somebody. How was it?
真♥他♥妈♥奇怪的场面
Fucking freak show.
你就不能打电♥话♥给我 让我知道你不能来吗
Couldn't call me and let me know you're not coming?
听着 你以为我不想去那里吗
Hey, you didn't think I wanted to be there?
要不是有什么推不开的事儿
I wouldn't miss a goddamn
你觉得我会错过葬礼这种大事?
funeral unless there was a significant thing.
好吧 早通知一声我会感激不尽
Well, I would have appreciated a warning.
我只能跟大家说你迟到了
I got to tell everybody you're late.
然后那边有个男的过来问我
Then there's this other guy coming around.
- 我都不知道他是谁 - 好吧 好吧 听我说
- And I don't know who he is. - Yeah, yeah, listen to me.
可以吗 我让汉尼巴尔今天过来一下
Okay? I got Hannibal coming in
好好招待一下 好跟他续约
today to get fluffed before we re-up his contract.
在你们回公♥司♥前先去找地儿吃个午饭行吗
How about you and the guys grab lunch before you come home?
你懂的 人太多他会感到压力
You know, so he doesn't feel swamped.
难道不应该让他感到压力吗
Don't we want him to feel swamped?
操 你想啊 斯基普会拿版税的事儿跟他纠缠
Fuck! Well, Skip won't shut up about the royalty rate,
朱莉老是跟他提上一张专辑中
and Julie gave him all that
合成器的编配如何如何不好
shit about the fucking synth on the last album.
不会 朱莉今天要去录音棚 斯基普在打销♥售♥电♥话♥
No, Julie's in the studio today and Skip's making sales calls,
所有只要我甩掉斯科特就行了
so I can ditch Scott.
就吃个饭的事儿哪那么多废话
Are we arguing about lunch?
找地儿喝一杯去 有那么难么
Get a drink. What's the problem?
行 好吧 随你呗
Yeah, fine, okay. Whatever.
操
Fuck.
这衣服我刚熨过的
I just had this pressed.
今天我要打电♥话♥给华纳公♥司♥的乔 史密斯
I'm calling Joe Smith at Warners today.
求他给我个他妈的工作
Beg for a fucking job.
你准备放弃公♥司♥的22%的股份吗
You're gonna walk away from a 22% stake in the company?
还公♥司♥股份呢 我现在的股份一分钱不值
My stake in the company. My stake is now worth zero.
- 放他妈的松就好了 - 你♥他♥妈♥地去放松
- Just fucking relax. - You fucking relax.
- 我什么都没了 - 大家都一样
- I lost everything. - We all lost everything.
现在没有人会雇佣你
Nobody hires you right now.
你搞砸了收♥购♥ 你闻起来就像屎一样
You tanked the buyout. You smell like a turd.
你们要是怨气真这么大 干嘛还在这车上坐着
Get out of the fucking limo if it's such a hardship.
你真的准备在卖♥♥对公♥司♥后就退休吗
What, you were really gonna retire after that buyout?
然后干吗去 给莫伊拉涂脚指甲吗
And do what? Paint Moira's toenails?
你呢 你以为如果你
And you, you think you'll
退出公♥司♥的话 以后还有逼操吗?
ever get pussy again you're not a record man?
唧唧歪歪的 真是够了
Bunch of whiners. Enough already!
你脚往哪放呢 车的这边是我的 那边才是你的
Watch your leg. This is my side of the car, that's your side.
- 惊了 你是六岁小孩吗 - 是啊 我就是
- What, are you six years old? - Yeah, maybe I am.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你们他妈闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你今天要录歌♥吗
You're recording today?
古利特 圣诞节专辑
Goulet, the Christmas album.
哦 耶 我妈喜欢他
Oh, yeah, my mom loves him.
帮个忙 看一下窗外
Do me a favor, look out the window.
玩数车牌游戏 可以吗
Play the license plate game, all right?
别说话
In silence.
一切都是美丽的
Everything is beautiful...
利奥 求你换首歌♥吧
Leo! You're killing me.
稍等
Just a minute.
茜茜 他来了
Cece, he's here.
伙计们 我告诉你们一个地方
People, let me tell you about a place I know
进去不用花钱
To get in, it don't take much dough
在那你可以随心所欲
Where you can really do your thing
哦 耶
Oh, yeah
外面有盏霓虹灯
It's got a neon sign outside
昭示你进来 听听自己的内心
That says come in and take a look at your mind
你会有惊奇的发现
You'd be surprised what you might find, yeah
闪光灯闪烁着 从日出到日落
Strobe lights flashing from sunup to sundown...
嘿 哥们 你来啦
There he is. Give me five, my brother.
哇哦 这有个大美人儿
Look at that. We got a butterfly.
你叫什么 小蝴蝶
What's your name, butterfly?
- 茜茜 - 茜茜
- Cece. - Cece.
哈尔已经把大会议室准备好了
Hal has the big room all set up.
- 我带你进去吧 - 我们准备了排骨和鸡胸肉
- Can I walk you in? - We got ribs, brisket.
- 你记得那个地方么 - 我们现在吃素了
- Do you remember that place... - We're vegetarian now.
把这些都拿走 赶紧的 所有
Get this shit out of here. Move. All of it.
大上午的你们不准备点丹麦曲奇么
You don't got no Danish at 11:00 in the morning?
当然有 亲爱的 杰米 去Goldie's那买♥♥
Of course we do, sweetheart. Jamie, go down to Goldie's.
25份曲奇 不要罂粟籽儿 太塞牙了 是吧
25 Danish, no poppy. It sticks in the teeth. Am I right?
他在哪儿 汉尼巴尔
Where is he? Hannibal!
嘿 来支笔
Unh! Somebody get me a marker
让这哥们给我胸口签个名
so this man can sign my chest.
毛茸茸的大胸肌 要我怎么签
Hairy motherfucker. How I'm gonna sign that?
快点 抱抱
Come on, give it to me.
看看你 斯塔尔
I see you, Starr.
你就像天作的美诗
I see you like a goddamn poem.
真特么美
So fucking beautiful.
爱你哦 宝贝儿
I love you, baby.
人家也是呢 么么
Me, too. Mwah.
给我女王呈上香槟
Somebody get the queen some champagne, please.
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
你有你自己的小甜甜呢啊
You got your own poem.
哦 是么 我也没看起来的那么傻哈
Oh, yeah, huh? I guess I'm not as dumb as I look.
和我喝一杯吧
You're gonna have a drink with me, right?
潘妮 杰米给你的货准备好了吗
Penny, Jamie hook you up?
那是自然 大家好呀
Yup. How's everybody doing?
- 哦 耶 - 我最爱的小白妞
- Oh, yes. - My favorite white girl.
汉尼巴尔
Hannibal.
哈维 我们不谈合同
We're not talking deal points, Harvey.
就俩大老爷们一起喝两杯
We're just two big boys having a drink, am I right?
- 不谈钱 好么 - 没问题
- No numbers, okay? - We good, bro.
多吃点水果 他得减肥了
Get some fruit. He got to reduce.
操蛋的肉肉
Fucking fat ass.
给你看点东西
I got something that's waiting for you.
五份奶酪 五杯杏子白兰地
Five cheese, five apricot.
不 不要罂粟籽 我马上下去取
No, no poppy. I'll be right down.
- 你见过他了 - 没有 你呢
- You meet him? - No, you?
准备见
I will.
我发现两个小伙声音超像Humble Pie乐队
I just found these two guys who sound exactly like Humble Pie.
难道你还不明白么
Do you really need me to break this down for you?
找找不同的声音吧 那种凤毛麟角的声音
Find somebody who sounds exactly like nobody you've ever heard.
喔 她现在倒像是管事的了
Oh, now she's the Dalai Lama.
听着 贱男孩乐队糟糕透顶了
Look, the Nasty Bits suck my balls.
我不想牵扯进来
I don't want to get into this with you.
好吧 他们都是天才只是我眼瞎好么
Oh, okay, then they're geniuses and I just don't get it?
是的 你就是不懂
You're right, you just don't get it.
你觉得我是不是应该炒了她
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表