剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表
你在想我在做什么
You're wondering what I'm doing here.
这是关于我的合伙人的 事实上
And it's about my partner, actually.
里奇 他还好吗
Richie? He all right?
他很好 是的 但事实上并不好
He's fine, yes. But no, actually.
我不想背后说他坏话
And I don't mean to talk out of school.
但我们现在状况确实很难
We're having difficulties.
这仅仅是
It's just...
这很难讲 加拉索先生
this is hard, Mr. Galasso.
- 原谅我 - 科拉多 嗯 放轻松
- Forgive me... - Corrado, huh? Relax.
我们是在谈生意的嘛 你和我
We're in business, me and you.
不幸的事实是
The hard truth,
里奇是一个毒虫
Richie's a drug addict.
还是一个说谎成性的人
And a compulsive liar.
毒虫都这样
Hand in glove.
我们这边的毒虫们
The creeps up here will
为了一小袋毒品能出♥卖♥♥♥自己母亲
sell their own mothers for a shot of junk.
但这个人有家庭的啊 他疏远了他的孩子们
This man's got a family. He's estranged from his kids.
任何不花时间陪他家人的男人
Any man who doesn't spend time with his family...
就像他们在电影里说的那样
It's like they say in the movie.
- 什么电影 - 那个 那个
- What movie? - The... The...
教父
"The Godfather."
我不喜欢那电影
I didn't care for it.
不 不 我也没多喜欢 真的
No, no, me either, really.
电影还凑合 但是
It was fine. It was just okay, but...
我也说不好 白兰度演的
I don't know, Brando...
我们来借钱的最初原因是因为
The reason we came for the loan in the first place
里奇在拉斯维加斯
was because Richie lost $90,000
输了我们公♥司♥9万美金
of our company's money in Las Vegas,
这他还想嫁祸于我
which he then tried to blame on me.
听到这些我真的觉得很难受
I am really sorry to be hearing all this.
说出这些对我来说不容易啊
It's not easy for me to say.
我们公♥司♥的规章制度有一个道德条款
Our corporate bylaws have a morals clause
规定可以开除公♥司♥中
that call for the removal of any officer
从事堕落的或者不道德行为的官员
engaged in any immoral or unethical behavior.
我的意思是 我可以把里奇给开了
What I'm saying is I can get rid of him.
只需要其他合伙人的投票
All it takes is a vote by the other partners.
所以 我能够帮点什么忙吗
So, what can I do to help?
我来就是为了你的支持
I just came for your support.
想让你知道我们的情况
Want to keep you apprised of what's happening.
最重要的是我想你能够从我这听到这个
Mostly I wanted you to hear it from me.
坦诚地谈
Man-to-man.
我清楚地听到你说的了
I hear you loud and clear.
- 谢谢来拜访 - 好的
- Thanks for stopping by. - Yeah.
你懂的 市场渗透率仅会
You know, market penetration
与该领域的人一样好
is only as good as the guys in the field.
所以我和扎克讲 他同意设立两个全职的推销员
So I talked to Zak. He's okayed two full-time reps.
- 哇 哇 哇 扎克同意了 - 是啊
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Zak did? - Yeah.
我意思是 我们都准备好去讨论一下这个了
I mean, obviously we're all gonna have to discuss it,
但 理论上 哦 伙计 伙计
but theoretically... oh, guys, guys.
你们猜怎么着 靛蓝乐队
How's this for random? Indigo.
来自唱片世界公♥司♥的弗莱迪说
Freddie from Record World
这张专辑突然开始大卖♥♥了
says the album's been selling all of a sudden.
- 预定吗 - 第一张专辑
- Preorders? - The first album.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
可能大家买♥♥来当飞盘吧
They do make excellent Frisbees.
听着 贱男孩乐队 等一下
Listen, Nasty Bits... one second.
贱男孩乐队 最终的混音 什么进展
Nasty Bits, the final mix, where we at?
萨尔在做一些调整
Sal's making some tweaks.
九首歌♥ 五首在A面
Nine songs, five on the A side
- 用"Woman Like You"开场 - 就这么定了
- leading with "Woman Like You". - That's it.
- 那是啥歌♥ - 小猴把戏
- What is it? - Little monkey wrench.
我不想在孩子们面前提起这个
I didn't want to bring it up in front of the kid.
- 那首"Woman Like You" - 嗯哼
- That song, "Woman Like You"? - Yeah?
格特说荣德勒唱片公♥司♥拥有这首歌♥的版权
Gert says Rondelay owns the publishing.
你啥意思
What do you mean?
这首歌♥是莱
It was written by Le...
是莱斯特 格里姆斯1962年创作的
it was written by Lester Grimes in 1962
他当时是我旗下的签约艺人
while he was still under contract with me.
- 贱男孩乐队就改了点歌♥词 - 哦 好吧 那又怎么样
- They just changed a couple of words. - Okay, fine, whatever.
我会让斯科特去搞定一些文书事宜
I'll have Scott adjust the paperwork.
你得去征得莱斯特的许可
You've got to get his permission.
啥 莱斯特的许可 这是强制许可啊
What, Lester's? It's compulsory license.
这只有在他录制了这首歌♥的前提下才行的通
Only if he ever recorded it,
问题是我就没让他录成
which he never did because I never let him.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
和他谈谈吧 他应该会同意的吧
Talk to him. He's gonna pass on a payday?
他好歹是贱男孩的经纪人
He's their manager for Christ's sake.
我不敢保证他现在还是不是
I'm not so sure he is anymore.
- 他那天还在这呢 - 是的 好吧
- He was just here the other day. - Yeah, well...
听着 给科拉多的小弟们点好处 好么
Listen, send a few of Corrado's boys, right?
他们就能帮咱们说点好话
They'll soften him up a little.
我去吃点甜点去
I'm gonna grab a Danish.
是的 就像饱满的小号♥声
Yeah, like a richness in the horns.
就像"Pet Sounds"里那样 对的
Like in "Pet Sounds." Yeah...
加里在哪儿 我们以找了7个乐手 按时计费的
Where's Gary? We got seven musicians on union time.
他正往过赶呢 叫他泽维尔 好么
He's on his way. Call him Xavier, huh?
我想让他改名换姓
I want him to live the persona.
就像卡里 格兰特那样 懂么
Like Cary Grant. You know,
他的真实姓名就像奥斯瓦德类似的那样
his real name's like Oswald or something.
- 你过来 你特么的在那干啥 - 你说啥
- Come on in here. Fuck you doing there? - What?
别按着那按钮
Get your hand off the button.
你手放在上面的时候就听不到我说话了
You can't hear me when your hand's on...
我手按着呢
My hand's on the button.
我知道啊 所以你听不见我说话啊
I know, that's why you can't hear me.
- 说吧 - 你特么能来这么
- Talk now. - Get the fuck in here!
我听不见你说啥 我还是过去吧
I can't hear you. I'm coming in.
感觉跟猩猩说话似的
Talking to a chimp.
嘿 嘿 咱俩说的关于里奇的事
Hey, hey, the thing we talked about with Richie?
我让你起草的信
I want you to draw up the letter.
- 弹劾他 - 是的
- Ousting him? - Yeah.
听着 我可以写 但是我不拿给他
Look, I'll write it, but I'm not handing it to him.
好吧 我自己给他 行了吧
Fine, I'll give him the letter myself, okay?
- 我又不怕啥 - 嘿 等下 等下 等下 等等
- I'm not afraid. - Hey, wait, hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
那你说 这一摊子又该咋办
So tell me, huh, how's all this gonna work?
什么 朱莉么 朱莉会负责星探部
What, Julie? Julie's gonna run A&R?
不是 我来负责 朱莉供职于我
No, I will. Julie reports to me.
- 好吧 或者让他滚蛋 - 那宣传部呢
- Okay, or he can go, too. - What about promotions?
斯科特 我能一起负责两个部门的工作
I can handle both departments, Scott.
不吸毒的人做起事来
It's amazing what you can do
是很厉害的
when you're not whacked out of your mind on drugs.
比如说制定一个商业企划来得到实际收入
Like formulate a business plan that generates actual revenue.
尽管已经受够了这些街头乐队了 不是么
Enough with the street bands, though, right?
求你了
Please.
喔哦 喔哦 什么 你跟咱们的新投资人莫里商量了么
Whoa, whoa, what, did you run this by our new investor Maury?
没有 这和他没关系
No, because it's none of his business.
你能消停点么 他终究是加拉索先生的人
Would you stop? He answers to Galasso anyway.
我和加拉索关系不错
Who I happen to be very close with.
真的么
Really?
夸夸其谈的人都是一瓶子不满半瓶子晃荡
Those who say don't know.
箴口不言的才是智者
Those who know don't say.
嘿呀
Ah.
天呐 嘿 我一直在担心你呢
Jesus, hey, I was worried about you.
你妈妈说你两小时前就出门了
Your mom said you left two hours ago.
- 这不是个长久之计 - 什么 怎么了
- This is untenable. - What? What is?
从马萨波夸一路赶过来
Coming all the way in from Massapequa.
长岛铁路 一路太乏味单调了
The Long Island Railroad, it's stultifying.
所有人都行色匆匆
All those drones scurrying to work.
你应该写首关于这情形的歌♥ 不是么
You should write a song about that, huh?
就像Monkees乐队的"Pleasant Valley Sunday"
Like the Monkees did "Pleasant Valley Sunday."
你竟然拿我和大卫 琼斯来比较
You did not just compare me to Davy Jones.
剧集 | 黑胶时代(2016) | 导航列表