Bought some hats.
买♥♥两顶帽子
Ate the hamburgers,wearing the hats. okay.
戴着帽子吃汉堡 哦
you're right,he bought it. bought what?
你说对了 他还真♥相♥信了 相信什么
Dude,you can forget about a life of crime.
伙计 你别打算拿到"犯罪生涯"(游戏)
Oh,my god. what happened?
天呐 怎么回事
We were playing basketball,and it got a little rough.
我们打篮球时候轻微地撞了一下
he fouled me. you charged.
你犯规 你撞人
did not. did,too!
我没 你撞了
hold on.
别说了
so you took him to the emergency room? yes.
所以你带他去急诊室了 是的
Where the cheeseburgers sucked,by the way.
顺便说一下 那里的汉堡真难吃
But he's okay? there's no concussion or anything?
他怎么样 没得脑震荡或什么吧
no. we saw my brain.
没有 看到了我大脑
No,we didn't. we didn't see any brains.
不 我们没看见 没看见任何大脑
Hey,why didn't you call me?
那你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
There it is. why do you have my cell phone?
原来在这呢 你怎么有我手♥机♥
L don't know.
不知道
All right. you sure you're okay?
好吧 你确定没事
can l go watch tv? sure.
我能去看电视吗 当然
L am really sorry,alan.
我很抱歉 艾伦
don't worry about it. he's fine. yeah,but l'm not.
不用担心 他没事 但我有事啊
You were right.
你说的对
L obviously can't be trusted to take care of jake.
我显然不值得信任 不能去照顾杰克
Believe me,the second you're in the ground,
相信我 你翘辫子的第一秒
L'm sticking that kid on a plane to rhode lsland.
我就把孩子送到去罗德岛的飞机上
Charlie,let me tell you something.
查理 让你跟你说
You can't keep jake from ever getting hurt.
你不可能保护着杰克不受任何伤害
L mean,he's a boy. that's... getting hurt is like his job.
我意思是说 他是个男孩子 那么...受伤就像他的工作
Last summer,
去年夏天
He actually fractured his ass doing a cannonball into the bathtub.
他在澡盆里玩模拟炮弹结果摔破了屁♥股♥
All l care about is that he has somebody who loves him
我最想要的是有一个爱他的人在他身边
And who'll step up when it really counts. and that's what you did today.
当需要时就会有人站出来 就像今天你做的
Yeah,l guess l did,didn't l?
对啊 我想我做到了 不是吗
Yeah. and if,god forbid,
是的 如果万一
Something should ever happen to judith and me,
我和朱蒂丝真有什么不测发生
L would be very comfortable knowing that you were looking after my son.
知道你在照顾我儿子我会很安心的
Dead,but comfortable.
即使我死也会安息的
Does this mean you're putting me in the will?
你意思是把我写到你遗嘱里
yeah. wow. thanks,man.
对 谢谢 老兄
That means a lot.
对我来说意义非比寻常
just do me a favor,all right? what's that?
帮个忙行吗 什么?
don't die.
别死
that's a very cute hat. thank you.
帽子很可爱啊 谢谢
Lt makes my hair sweat.
捂的我一头汗
Oh,my god! what happened to your head?
天啊! 你头怎么了
L got five stitches. there was blood everywhere.
我缝了五针 血流的到处都是
why didn't anyone tell me? l just did.
为什么没人告诉我 我刚不告诉你了吗
can we stop for pizza? l can't believe this.
能停下来买♥♥披萨吃吗 真不敢相信
L'm going to have a little talk with your father. hello?
我要跟你老爸谈谈 你好?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表