when my mom and dad broke up.
塞给了我很多东西
Dude,this isn't the same thing.
老弟 这是两码事儿
What's the difference?
有什么两样
You liked Wendy,then you didn't like her...
你一开始喜欢温迪 然后又不喜欢了...
and no one cares what I want.
根本没人考虑我的感受
Jake,buddy. Come here.
杰克 老兄 过来
Come here.
过来
Sit down.
坐下
It's not that I don't care what you want.
不是我不在乎你的感受
It's just that you're a kid.
只不过你还是个孩子
And what you want doesn't matter.
你的感受对我来说不重要
Wow,I do suck.
我真够逊的
H-A-T.
H-A-T
Hat.
帽子
That's it? All this time for hat?
就是这个? 这么半天就想出这个词?
Let me see your tiles.
让我看看你有什么
See. You had hateful.
看 你有hateful
See,it wouId have fit right here,
放在这正合适
off the A in my quotidian.
正好和我quotidian的A连起来
Wow,how did you see that?
你怎么看出来的
I have Scrabble eyes. It's a gift.
玩这个我可是火眼金睛 是个天赋
And sometimes a curse.
也是个诅咒
Alan,Jake won't play with me.
艾伦 杰克不和我玩
WeII,I can't pIay with you either,Charlie.
查理 我也没时间和你玩
I am occupied.
我现在occupied(有事情)
You played pie at your own peril,my friend.
朋友 是你把pie拼好给我用的
Hi,Charlie. Hi,Rose.
查理 你好 你好 罗斯
AIan,come here.
艾伦 过来
Your move.
该你了
What?
怎么了?
What are you doing with Rose?
你和罗斯在搞什么
I'm teaching her to play ScrabbIe.
我教她拼字游戏啊
Alan,you are so naive! Naive,eight points.
艾伦 你太naive(幼稚)了 Naive 8分
What?
什么
Sorry. I'm in my game head.
抱歉 我满脑子还想着拼字呢
AIan,Rose is using you to get to me.
艾伦 罗斯在利用你来搞定我
Do you hear the rampant egotism...
你听到一个极端的自大狂
rampant,11 points,egotism,10...
rampant 11分 egotism 10...
coming out of your mouth?
打你嘴里冒出来吗
I'm just saying...
我是说...
Not everybody is trying to get to you.
不是每个人都想和你套近乎
The only thing that's going on here...
外面不过是...
is two loneIy people playing a game of Scrabble.
两个孤独的人在玩拼字游戏
Alan,please tell me
艾伦 别告诉我
you're not thinking about you and Rose?
你对罗斯有意思
Me and Rose?
我和罗斯?
Let's see.
看看买♥♥什么
One Russian blonde.
一瓶俄♥国♥金发女郎
One Scottish brunette.
一瓶苏格兰褐发女郎
And a full-bodied redhead from Napa Valley.
再来一瓶纳帕谷红发女郎
Charlie's angels.
全是我的天使(又指电影"霹雳娇娃")
Sorry. Oh,hi. Hi.
对不起 是你啊 是你啊
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这
I'm grocery shopping.
我买♥♥吃的
Here? In my supermarket?
到我家这儿的超♥市♥买♥♥东西?
So this is just a coincidence?
我们这算碰巧吗
Well,it's not entireIy.
也不算碰巧
I eat food,and I live two blocks away.
我得吃饭 再说我离这才两个街区远
Come on,Wendy. We both know that...
得了吧 温迪 咱们心知肚明...
Everything okay? Yeah,everything's fine.
没事吧 没事 一切都好
Dave,this is Charlie. Charlie,Dave.
戴夫 这是查理 查理 这是戴夫
Dave,we need a Duraflame log.
戴夫 我们还要买♥♥些壁炉柴
Who's that? Your brother? No,he's....
谁啊 你哥哥? 不是 他是...
Look,Charlie
查理
I know I probabIy shouId've given you a call...
我知道我应该给你打电♥话♥
but I thought that after last weekend,
可是从上个周末来看
it was pretty cIear...
很明显
it wasn't gonna work out between you and me.
我们两个一起不合适
What?
什么
I was happy to entertain your nephew for a while.
逗逗你侄子是挺开心的
I mean,he's a great kid,but who's got the energy?
他是个好孩子 可谁有精力老陪他玩
And your mother,she's been calling me all week.
还有你妈妈 这周她总给我打电♥话♥
She wants to go to a spinning class with me.
要约我去上动感单车课
What is up with that?
她要干什么
I thought you two hit it off.
我以为你们挺合得来
I'm from the Midwest. I was being polite.
我是中西部人 全都是出于礼貌
What did you think was going on?
你以为是怎么回事
That.
我也这样想的
So,no hard feelings? No,of course not.
你没事吧 当然没有
So you and Dave,how serious is that?
你和那个戴夫 是来真的吗
Goodbye,Charlie.
再见 查理
You know,you're breaking a little boy's heart.
你伤了一个小男孩的心
You see,my relationships with women,
我和那些女人来来去去的
they come and go.
也就是那么回事
But you and me,we're family.
不过我们两个可是一家人
That's solid. That's forever. You with me?
牢不可破 地久天长 你在听吗
I think so.
是这样的
Maybe I shouldn't be laying this on you
也许我不该和你说这个
because you're 10.
你才10岁
But I'm beginning to realize...
我开始意识到...
I might not be the guy
也许我并不是
I thought everybody thought I was.
我以为别人心目中的那个样子
Yeah,it's a mind blower,isn't it?
这全是我的幻觉 是不是
You see,the problem isn't with who I go out with.
问题不在于我和谁约会
The problem is with me.
问题在我自己
Your Uncle Charlie
你这个叔叔查理
has major trust issues with women.
对女人完全不信任
And I think it might have something to do
可能是我和我老妈的关系
with my relationship with my mom.
影响了我的心态
I understand.
我明白
Do you?
是吗
No,I'm just tired and I don't care anymore.
没有 我困了 爱谁谁吧
So,we're cool?
我们还是好哥们吧
Yeah. Good.
是啊 那就好
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Uncle Charlie? Yeah.
查理叔叔? 怎么了
Does this mean you don't have nuts Iike a fox?
是不是说你不是像狐狸那样机灵的傻子
That's what it means.
就是这样
Don't look at my tiles,Alan.
别看我的牌 艾伦
Scrabble eyes,my sweet patootie.
还说自己火眼金睛 亲爱的
He's a tile peeker.
他总偷看别人的牌
Rose,listen. I think I owe you an apology.
罗斯 我得和你道歉
You mean for seducing me with your roguish charms...
你是说你先用迷死人的魅力让我上钩
and then dumping me like a bag of old doorknobs?
然后就把我当成旧把手扔得老远吗
That,and more recentIy....
有这个 还有最近...
I told Alan that
我和艾伦说
you were being nice to him just to get close to me.
你和他泡在一起无非是想和我套近乎
And I've come to reaIize
我终于明白
that's my own paranoia about women...
我总是妄想所有的女人
trying to manipulate me.
都企图操纵我
And I'm sorry that I projected that on you.
很抱歉我以为你也如此
Come here,you big silly.
抱一个 你这个大傻瓜
I forgive you. Really?
我原谅你了 真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay. I gotta go.
我得出去了
Your brother is out of control with that egg timer.
时间一到你弟弟就抓狂
You think maybe I couId play with you guys?
我和你们两个一起玩行吗
It's fine with me.
我没问题
Go ask Mr. That's-not-a-word.
你得去问那个"这不是一个词"先生
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表