Picking out flatware and throw pillows.
挑餐具和抱枕了
come on. he did it with me.
得了吧 他和我都这样过
You really care about him,don't you?
你真的很关心他 是吗
Yes.
是的
You're a great guy,charlie.
你是个好人 查理
Great guy and a kiss on the cheek.
说我好人 还给我脸上一个吻
Why doesn't she just kick me in the balls?
她还不如对着我蛋蛋踢一脚呢
want to play tag? no.
想玩抓人吗 不想
hideandseek? no.
捉迷藏 不想
want to chase me? no.
想追着我跑吗 不想
the kids are having a great time. this is a wonderful idea,alan.
孩子们很开心 这真是个好主意 艾伦
thank you.
谢谢
Hey,what makes it wonderful is the company.
最好之处是有人陪伴
Do you always say exactly the right thing?
你的话总是那么正确吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I suppose I try to be sensitive to the moment
我总是很注意我的感受
And weigh my words so that they're emotional...
然后衡量一下我的话 好让它们在感情上
No,not always.
不是 不总是正确的
Listen,frankie,I was thinking.
弗兰基 我在想
We get along so well,and our kids get along,
我们是这么合得来 我们的孩子也这么合得来
And since neither one of us really has our own place...
而我们两个也都没有属于自己的住处
Alan.
艾伦
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
but... no. my life is such a mess,
但是 不行 我的生活是一团糟
And I've got to straighten out a bunch of things
我需要把这些事情都理清楚
Before I can even think about a relationship.
然后才能考虑感情的问题
Yes,you've got a lot of baggage,
是的 你有很多"拖油瓶"
but it's nothing I can't get to the curb.
但是我绝对载得动你的
what? lt was something charlie said.
什么 这是查理说的
I was hoping you'd know what it meant.
我还以为你会知道是什么意思
No. alan,
不行 艾伦
I talked to my brother in seattle today,
我今天和我西雅图的兄弟通过话了
And he and his wife are going to put me and joanie up for a while.
他和他老婆同意让我和琼尼住一段时间
you're leaving? tomorrow morning.
你要走了吗 明天早上
Cause,you know,I can enroll her in school there and get a job
在那里我可以给她找个学校 给自己找份工作
And start putting my life back together again.
重新开始生活
Yeah,no. that makes sense. sure.
是啊 这样的确有理
i'm sorry. no. you're doing the right thing.
对不起 不 你是在做正确的决定
look on the bright side,alan. what bright side?
看看好的一面吧 什么好的一面
You're going to get laid tonight.
今晚有人陪你上♥床♥了
Oh,boy. I think I'm going to cry again.
天呐 我又要哭了
Okay,hon,the cab's waiting. say goodbye to jake.
宝贝 出租车在等了 和杰克说再见吧
bye,jake. bye.
再见杰克 再见
charlie,what can I say? i know. I'm a great guy.
查理 我怎么说呢 我知道 我是一个好人
You know,I would've been happy to drive you to the airport.
你知道 我可以开车送你去机场的
No,it's better to say goodbye here,because lax is hectic and crazy,
不 还是在这里说再见吧 洛杉矶国际机场一直很繁忙的
And the underwire in my bra always sets off the metal detectors.
我胸罩里的金属线总是会让检测器叫
You know,this doesn't have to be goodbye forever.
这不是永别
Once we get all settled,you can come visit us.
等我们安顿好了之后 你可以来看我们
Sure.
当然
Bye.
再见
Here,I'm running late.
给 我要迟到了
it's tough seeing her go,isn't it? yeah.
看着她走很不好受吧 是啊
i'm really going to miss joanie.
我会很想念琼尼的
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表