You're gonna have to drive me home.
正好你开车载我回去
I just wanted to say that I know you were just trying to help,
我只是想说我知道你是在想帮我
And I appreciate it.
为此我很感激
Thanks.
多谢
I just got a little panicky. change is not easy for me,charlie.
我只是有些不安 要改变对我来真的不容易 查理
Really? I hadn't noticed.
是吗? 我怎么没发现
And I'm not just talking about the clothes.
我不只是说这衣服
The clothes are only the tip of the iceberg.
外表只是冰山一角
Only the tip of the iceberg.
只是冰山一角...
Leanne,I'm gonna need another shot.
琳尼 再给我来一杯
continue. yeah,it's like,
继续u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
I was married a long time,charlie.
我结婚太久了 查理
It's who I was,it was my identity,
我就是那谁 那是我的身份
"married guy," "husband man," "captain dependable,"
已婚男人 有妇之夫 可以依靠的人
And I had a uniform.
我已经穿上了制♥服♥
And,I don't know,I guess,I just didn't want to take it off.
我也不知道 我想 只是我不想脱掉吧
Cause you'd lose your powers of dependability?
怕脱了失去你所依赖的超能力?
so,charlie,who's your friend? my brother,alan.
查理这位朋友是谁?
Hi,alan. I'm Leanne. it's nice to meet you.
你好 艾伦 我是琳尼 很高兴见到你
I've actually met you a bunch of times.
其实在这我们见过很多次了
No,I'd remember you.
不可能 那我肯定记得你
I come in here with charlie all the time,
每次我都是和查理一起来的
i always order a rum and diet coke?
我总是点朗姆酒加健怡可乐
Right.
对了
So,alan,the usual?
那 艾伦 照旧么?
No,today let's try something different.
不 今天我要来点别的
charlie,what are you having? tequila shooters with a beer back.
查理你你喝的什么?
Great. I will have a rum and diet coke.
很好 我要一杯朗姆酒加健怡可乐
You've got it,hon.
马上就来 亲亲
Was she flirting with me? I think she was flirting with me.
她是在勾引我么? 我觉得她是在跟我调情
I think there was definitely a connection.
我跟她有点来电的感觉
Alan,you do understand she works for tips?
艾伦 你知道她是为了小费的吧?
rum and diet coke,please? here.
请来杯朗姆酒加健怡可乐
did you see that? what do you expect?
你看到了吗?
You bought a sport jacket,not a magic lamp.
你只不过买♥♥了件运动夹克 又不是阿♥拉♥丁神灯
Hello.
你好
I didn't see you back there.
以前都没见过你在那后面
Oh,yeah.
很好
I'm ready for my close-up,mr. Demille.
我准备好拍摄特写镜头了 德米勒先生
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表