Okay,one,two,three...
好 一 二 三
You keep saying you...
你总说你
Mom,you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗?
Yea,go back to bed,Charlie.
恩 查理 回去睡觉吧
No,I'm up.
不 我不困
It's hard to sleep after a big show.
盛大演奏后总是难以入睡的
Thank you for that.
谢谢你为我伴奏
Brought back some nice memories.
让我想起以前的快乐时光
You still got some chops,Mom.
妈妈 你还是喜欢变调子
You were rushing the tempo towards the end,there.
你老是抢拍子想快点弹完
Sorry,I always get a little carried away
对不起 你来那段詹姆斯·布朗专辑串烧的时候
when you do the James Brown medley.
我就有点控制不住了
Oh,Charlie.
哦 查理
Your mother's a real sad case,isn't she?
你妈妈可怜兮兮的 对吧?
You'll get over him. There's other guys.
跟他吹了 还有很多男人呢
He never even called.
他电♥话♥都没给我打一个
Never even said goodbye.
分手都没有说
Maybe...
也许...
maybe he was scared.
也许他害怕了
Of what?
怕什么?
I knew there were no promises,no strings.
我知道我们没有承诺 没有约束
That doesn't mean there can't be common courtesy.
可他不该没点起码的礼貌啊
To think I meant that little to him.
我对他而言什么也不是
It will be okay,Mom.
没事的 妈妈
Hey,you still got me and Alan.
你还有我和艾伦呢
Oh,Charlie,please.
查理 行了吧
I know how difficult things are between us.
我知道我们母子关系很糟糕
Maybe it's my fault.
也许这是我的错
It’s not all your fault.
不全是你们的错
I probably haven't been the best son.
我也不是什么好儿子
I just want you to know that...
我想让你知道
in my way... I want you to be happy
尽我所能 我想让你开心
and...
还有...
I love you.
我爱你
Well,I guess I'll go pack.
哦 我想我要回屋收拾行李了
Why?
为什么?
I'm going home.
我要回家
In the middle of the night?
深更半夜的回家?
Charlie,you just said you loved me.
查理 你刚说了你爱我
You could only screw it up from here.
气氛全被你搞坏了
Oh my darling,I love you,and I always will.
亲爱的 我爱你 永远爱你
Donkey Cong!
驴子孔(杰克发音错了)
Danke Schoen.
谢谢申恩(歌♥名)
Danke Schoen
谢谢申恩
Danke Schoen. B Flat. One,two,three...
谢谢申恩 降B调 一 二 三
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表