You know,
知道吗?
I've aIways wanted to pIay the piano.
我一直都想学弹钢琴
Do you think you couId teach me something?
教教我 好吗?
Nope,nothing,not a damn thing.
不 不行 该死的绝对不行
So,do you have a girIfriend?
你有女朋友吗?
Me? Oh,yeah. Big-time girIfriend.
我? 对 有个交往很久的女朋友
We're practicaIIy engaged.
我们就要订婚了
Prudence,he's oId enough to be your father.
普瑞德丝 他的年龄都够当你♥爸♥爸了
And knowing your mother,he might be.
他没准还认识你妈
Just wash the damn windows.
还是擦那该死的玻璃去吧
I'm not your father.
我可不是你♥爸♥爸
How do you stand her? She's such a bitch.
你怎么受的了她? 她就是个婊♥子♥
Don't taIk Iike that about your grandmother.
别那么说你的奶奶
Hey,you don' know her.
嘿 你还真正不了解她吧
She's aII sweet and nice with you.
她对你很总是体贴吧
Yeah.
是啊
She's a reaI gumdrop.
她就像水果糖一样
My point is,you’ve gotta respect her
我是说 你应该尊重她
because she Ioves you and...
因为她爱你
I’ve seen her pick up the stove
而且我看过她抬起炉子
to vacuum under it.
用吸尘器吸下面的灰
Oh,hey,Iook!
嘿 瞧啊
There's Rose,my girIfriend.
这位是罗斯 我女朋友
Come on in,baby.
进来吧 宝贝
Okay.
好
Rose,this is Berta's 16-year-oId granddaughter,Prudence.
罗斯 这位是波塔16岁的孙女 普瑞德丝
Prudence,this is my girIfriend,who
普瑞德丝 这是我可以带着
I'm free to take across state Iines,Rose.
自♥由♥穿越州界线的女朋友 罗斯
Wow,Iook at that kiss! -What?
看啊 他们亲上了! 什么?
Oh,thank God.
谢天谢地
Berta,does Prudence have a boyfriend?
波塔 普瑞德丝有男朋友吗?
Oh,honey,don' get me started.
宝贝 别让我开始说这个
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means if she gets a high-schooI dipIoma
就是说要是她能在生孩子前
before she gets a baby...
拿到高中文凭...
she'll be the first one in the famiIy.
她就是我们家族里的头一个了
I'm thirsty. What's to drink?
我渴了 有什么喝的吗?
Goofy Juice is mine
古菲果汁是我的
but you can have one.
不过你可以来一罐
Oh,thanks,handsome.
谢谢你 小帅哥
Is this beer for anybody?
这啤酒是谁的呢?
Prudence,you're 16.-You know,Prudence...
普瑞德丝 你才16
the Goofy Juice has vitamin C and caIcium.
古菲果汁含维他命C和钙
It's much better than beer for a growing body.
比啤酒更有利于身体的发育
Not that your body needs to grow.
虽然你没什么好发育的了
I'm done.
我说完了
You know,Prudence,
普瑞德丝 你知道吗
I'm the third fastest runner in my cIass.
我在我们班是跑的第三快的
CooI!
好厉害
Spring break's over. Back to work.
别歇了 开工
Later,stud.
等会再聊 小公马
Boy,she smeIIs good.
哇 她闻上去好香啊
if you Iike CameI FiIters and pheromones.
对 如果你喜欢驼牌香烟和雌性荷尔蒙
I gotta do some grocery shopping for your brother.
我要去杂货店给你哥哥买♥♥点东西
I be back in a IittIe whiIe.
一会儿就回来
What about Prudence? -She'lI be fine.
那普瑞德丝呢? 没事
Just keep her out of the Iiquor cabinet.
让她离酒柜远点就行了
Don' do anything stupid or you'lI go to jaiI.
别做傻事 不然你会进监狱的
Why wouId you go to jaiI?
你为什么会进监狱啊?
WeII,that's kind of compIicated.
这个很复杂
And why was UncIe CharIie kissing Rose?
还有查理叔叔为什么要亲罗斯啊?
WeII,that was the…
那是因为...
And what are pherobones?
什么是荷尔蒙?
That one I know,
我就知道这个
and it's pronounced pheromones....
荷尔蒙的发音...
Never mind.
无所谓了
Wow,you're reaIIy good at that.
哇 你很擅长这个啊
Thanks. I took some cosmetoIogy courses.
谢谢 我上了几节化妆课
I figure I'lI be a beautician or a supermodeI.
我想成为美容师或超模
CooI.
酷
You want another Goofy Juice?
再来点古菲果汁吗?
Aren' you the sweetest.
你真是太贴心了
That's twice he's done that.
他已经撞上去2次了
You gotta admit,
你别说
she did a nice job on those windows.
她玻璃擦的还真不赖
Jake,you need to get started on that book report.
杰克 你该做你的读书报告了
But Prudence is thirsty.
可普瑞德丝还渴着呢
I'lI take care of Prudence.
我去给她就好了
Come on,get going. -Man!
行了 去吧 真是的!
CharIie,you want to--
查理你要不要…
Not a chance in heII.
一点他妈的可能性也没有
Remember
记得吗
when you used to say that about us?
你以前也是这么说我们的
Here. -Thanks.
给 谢谢
Where's my IittIe paI?
我的小伙伴去哪了?
He has work to do. Kind of Iike you.
他和你一样 有活要做
Are you gonna teII on me?
你是过来警告我的?
No,it was just....
不 我只是....
Just an observation.
只是观察
Just caIIing them as I see them.
只是如实的说出我所见
Glean from it what you wiII.
随便说说罢了
What are you taIking about?
你说什么呢?
I'm not reaIIy sure anymore.
我自己也不知道了
But I do want you to know that...
可我想要你知道
I understand
我能理解
how angry and powerIess you feeI.
你有多愤怒和多无力
BeIieve it or not,I was a teenager once,too.
信不信由你 我以前也是个问题少年
And I can remember what it's Iike
我还记得
to rebeI against parentaI authority.
反抗家长权威的那种感觉
Or in your case,grandparentaI authority.
就像你反抗你奶奶的权威那样
Can you put some of this on my back? -No.
能帮我把这个擦到背上去吗? 不行
If you don't,I'lI burn.
你不擦的话 我会晒(烧)伤的
If I do,I wiII.
我要给你擦了 我会烧起来的
Judith. What a surprise. -HeIIo,CharIie.
朱蒂丝 好意外啊 你好啊 查理
So...
怎么了...
what's new? -Where's Jake?
什么事啊 杰克人呢
In his room,doing a book report.
在他屋里写读书报告呢
when he Ieft the book at my house?
他怎么写读书报告啊?
when he Ieft the book at my house?
他把书落在家里了
That IittIe dickens.
这个小狄更斯
Trying to puII the wooI over our eyes.
想蒙我们
I'lI take care of this right now. Bye.
我这就去管他 再见
CharIie,I want to see Jake.
查理 我要见见杰克
Sure. Hang on.
好 等等
Jake? Your mother's here!
杰克? 你妈妈来了!
What? Your mom's here. TaIk to your mom.
什么? 你妈妈来了 和你妈妈说说话
Here he is. -Hi,Mom.
他来了 嗨 妈妈
Hi,sweetie. Are you having a fun weekend?
嗨 甜心 周末过的好不?
You know Berta,
你知道波塔吗?
UncIe CharIie's housekeeper--
就是给查理叔叔的打扫家的人...
Of course she knows her.
她当然知道波塔了
Who doesn't know Berta?
谁不认识波塔啊?
She brought her granddaughter over.
她带了孙女来这里
Yeah. Sweet IittIe kid.
对 是个很可爱的孩子
That's nice. Have you been pIaying with her?
不错啊 那你和她一起玩了吗?
Oh,yeah. I mean,he has. Not me.
玩了 我说的不是我 是杰克
Hey,Judith. What's up?
朱蒂丝 有事吗?
WeII,it turns out this IittIe rascaI
这个淘气鬼
was puIIing a fast one on us.
想蒙我们
Doing a book report without the book.
没书就做读书报告
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表