We were on our own.-Yeah.
我们靠自己 对
Dad was gone and Mom was....
爸爸死了 妈妈她...
What are you doing? Hey!
你干什么? 嘿
How do you feeI?
感觉怎么样?
ActuaIIy,a IittIe better.
还真好点了
TotaI crock,huh?
全是垃圾 啊?
Lay down,I'll do your back.
躺下来 我给你背也按♥摩♥下
No,I'll fine,thanks.-No,reaIIy,it'll heIp.
不 我很好 谢谢 没事 那很管用
I mean it,AIan.
我说真的 艾伦
Keep your hands away from me.
把你的手拿开
Come on,don't be such a baby.
得了吧 别那么孩子气
I'll not a baby.
我不是孩子
I just don't Iike a man touching me.
我只是不想让男人碰我
I Iet you do it to me once,that was enough.
我让你做了一次 那就够了
And you Iiked it. Now come on,
可你享受啊
just Iet me finish the job...
我们现在来做完它...
and you'll be ready for
等妞来的时候
when the women get here.
你就准备好了
No. -Just reIax. Come on.
不 放松 来吧
Wait. Car doors.
等等 车门
They've here.
她们来了
How do I Iook?
我看上去怎么样?
Good. Me?
很好 我呢?
Very nice.
也挺好
Thank you.
谢谢
Was that the doorbeII?
是不是门铃响了吗?
AIan,reIax. Chicks are aIways Iate.
艾伦 放松 女人总爱迟到
I guess.
也对
What about that?
那是什么?
What about what? -The doorbeII.
什么是什么? 门铃
AIan,reIax. Chicks are aIways Iate.
艾伦 放松 女人总爱迟到
I guess.
也对
Now,that was the doorbeII.
现在门铃响了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表