Oh,hi Alan,it's Rose.
嗨 艾伦 我是罗斯
I got in. How'd you do?
我进来了 你呢
Oh,here he is.
他来了
It's your brother.
是你弟弟
Thank you.
谢谢
How's it going? Did you talk to Berta?
进展如何 跟波塔谈过了吗
Yes,I'm here with her now.
是啊 我正和她在一起
Is Jake ready?
杰克准备好了?
Yea,yea,we're just applying the finishing touches.
是啊 我们在做最后的扫尾工作
What about Berta?
波塔如何
The same. Finishing touches.
一样 扫尾工作
She's really a delight.
她实在真是个人物
Just make sure Jake is ready when Judith gets there.
一定要确保茱迪丝来的时候杰克已经准备好了
Relax. Everything's under control. I gotta go.
放轻松 一切尽在掌握 我得挂了
So,you like this dress better?
那么 你比较喜欢这件吗
Hang on,Rose.
慢着 罗斯
The kid's running around the deck in his underwear.
孩子正穿着内♥裤♥在阳台上乱串呢
Oh sure. But when I do it,you just ignore me.
看见了 可我这么做的时候 你缺忽视我
Jake,what are you doing?
杰克 你在干嘛呢
Air drying.
风干
You still have grease in your hair. Didn't you wash it?
你头发上还有油 你没洗吗
You didn't say to wash my hair.
你没要我洗头发
Wash your hair.
去洗头
Okay.
好吧
You didn't tell him to rinse.
你没要他冲净
Good,that's good. Thank you.
很好 非常好 谢谢
Jake,rinse!
杰克 要冲净!
Alright,so you won't come back?
好吧 既然你不肯回来
Will you at least tell me
至少告诉我
how you made the damn coffee Christmassy?
怎么让那该死的咖啡有圣诞味儿
Christmassy?
圣诞味儿?
Yea,Charlie said your coffee tastes Christmassy.
是啊 查理说你的咖啡喝起来有圣诞味儿
Oh,cinnamon.
噢 是肉桂
I said cinnamon!
我说了有肉桂!
Oh,lower back? You do a lot of lifting?
后腰疼? 你常举重物?
Of course you do,you're a maid and I'm an ass.
当然 你是个女佣而我是个混帐
I'm a housekeeper. Of course.
我是个女管家 当然
And you're an ass.
而你是个混帐
Yes. Hey,why don't you sit down?
没错 你何不坐下?
Let me take a look at it.
让我来帮你瞧瞧
What?
干嘛
I’m a chiropractor.
我是个脊椎指压治疗师
Okay,but no funny business.
好吧 不过不准吃我豆腐
Not to worry.
不用担心
Looks like you washed your hair instead of mine.
看起来是你洗了头而不是我
I'm not in the mood,Jake.
我没那心情 杰克
These clothes look stupid.
这衣服傻透了
You're 10. No one cares.
你才10岁 没人在乎
You're choking me.
你要闷死我了
Trust me,you'll know when I'm choking you.
相信我 我要闷死你的时候你会知道的
I think my socks are on the wrong feet.
我觉得我的袜子穿错脚了
Jake,dude. I'm right on the edge.
杰克 老兄 我正处于崩溃边缘
Don't push me.
别把我逼急了
I can't do this on someone else.
我不能在别人身上打领带
Charlie?
查理?
You look great,Rose.
你看起来很不错 罗斯
I don't think I can go through with this.
我觉得我不能这样做
What? No,sure you can.
什么 你当然可以
No,I'm gonna call Andy and cancel.
不 我要打给安迪取消掉
No,you’re not.
不 你不能
Now,listen to me. You're a wonderful woman
听我说 你是个很棒的女人
and this guy,Andy,is going to love you.
而这男的 安迪 会爱上你的
Thanks,but you're saying that just to get me out of your hair.
谢谢 可你这么说只是为了甩掉我
No,not just.
不 不只是
Now,go out and have a great time.
现在 出去好好玩
But...
可...
Shh. No goodbyes.
嘘 不说再见
Just turn around and walk away.
转身然后离开
Okay. Goodbye.
好吧 再见
Goodbye Rose.
再见 罗斯
What happened?
又怎么了
I have to go to the bathroom.
我得上厕所
Why did you take your clothes off?
干嘛要脱衣服
Sometimes I miss!
怕撒在身上!
Okay,that's it. I give up.
好吧 就这样了 我放弃
You are a child,Jake.
你是个孩子 杰克
Dress,don't dress.
衣服 别穿了
Wash,don't wash.
洗澡 别洗了
I don't care. You're on your own.
我不在乎 随你大小便
What?
什么
Oh god,that feels so good.
天啊 感觉太棒了
Hey Berta,
嘿 波塔
I can't find my...
我找不着我的...
Berta,if you're gonna do a guy in the laundry room,
波塔 如果你要在洗衣房♥里干
put a scarf on the doorknob or something.
至少在门把手上挂根围巾什么的
I'm a big fan!
我是你的粉丝!
Is Jake ready? Where's Jake?
杰克准备好了? 杰克呢
I don't know. You don't know?
我不知道 你不知道?
My wife just pulled in behind me.
我老婆在我后面停的车
You said you'd have him ready.
你说你都搞定了
It can't be done.
不可能完成的任务
What do you mean,it can't be done?
你什么意思 不可能完成?
I'm not strong enough.
我不够强硬
His will is greater than mine.
他的意志比我强
I'm just going to get drunk
我就是要喝个烂醉
and stay out of his way.
然后离他远点
Please tell me he's ready. My parents are driving me nuts.
请告诉我他已经准备好了 我爸妈要把我逼疯了
Uh,well... um
那个...
Hi,mom.
嗨 妈
Oh,don't you look handsome?
看起来真是英俊啊
Uncle Charlie took my tie.
查理叔叔抢走了我的领带
You don't need a tie.
你不需要领带
Grow up Charlie.
成熟点吧 查理
Bye.
拜
I thought you said he beat you?
我以为你说他打败了你?
He did.
他的确打败我了
Now he's just screwing with me.
他就是喜欢拿我当猴耍
What happened with Berta?
波塔那边如何
Well,it wasn't easy,but I did it.
不太容易 不过还是搞定了
She won't do my laundry or get my groceries
他不帮我洗衣服 也不帮我买♥♥杂物
and I have to give her a lower back adjustment twice a week.
而我得每周两次帮她做后腰康复治疗
And Steven Tyler thinks I'm doing her.
而斯蒂芬·泰勒以为我在干♥她♥
But she is coming back?
不过她会回来吧
Yes,Charlie,she is coming back.
是的 查理 她会回来
Right on.
太好了
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
It's been a very emotional day.
这实在是很情绪化的一天
Here you go buddy,drink your vodka.
给你老兄 喝你的伏特加吧
You look great,Rose,I swear.
你看起来很棒 罗斯 我发誓
He stood me up.
他放我鸽子了
What?
什么
After we spent all day getting ready?
在我们花了一整天做准备之后?
I don't know what I did wrong.
我不知道我做错了什么
You didn't do anything wrong.
你什么也没做错
Then why did he stand me up?
那他干嘛放我鸽子
Because he's an idiot.
因为他是个白♥痴♥
He doesn't get what a truly… rare person you are.
他不明白你是个多么真实...稀有的女人
Thanks. I wish Randy could see what you see.
谢谢 我希望兰迪也能像你这么看我
Forget about him,come on,I'm gonna take you to dinner.
别提他了 走 我请你吃晚饭
Really?
真的?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表