Who's ready for mystery pie?
谁要吃我做的神秘馅饼
If you were living here,these kinds of things
如果你住这儿的话 这些事情
Probably wouldn't happen.
也许就不会发生
Here it is.
来了
Berta,nice looking bird,
波塔 火鸡看上去不错
Thanks for blowing off your family and cooking for ours.
谢谢你放了你家人鸽子来给我们烧饭
Shove over.
挪过去点
Are we gonna go around the table and say what we're thankful for?
我们是不是应该轮流说我们都感谢什么
Me,I got one.
我 我想到了
I'm thankful for the food we eat,and thankful for the friends we meet.
我感谢食物和我遇到的朋友
I'm thankful for my comfy seat.
我感谢我舒适的座位
I'm thankful for the birdie's feet.
感谢火鸡的脚
White with foam,god bless america
因泡沫而变白 天佑美国
pull up,rose. sorry.
停下来吧 罗斯 对不起
jake,why don't you go? okay.
杰克 你来说吧 好的
I'm thankful for my mom and dad,and my uncle charlie,
我感谢我的父母还有查理叔叔
"who has shown in the few short months that I've been here
"他在最近我们住在这里的几个月里
"that he is capable of..."
"作出了...
Significant.
惊人的
"...significant change and growth."
惊人的改变和成长"
too obvious? little bit.
太做作了吗 有点
Okay,well,I'm thankful that I can spend the holiday with
我想感谢我能和我爱的人
All the people I love,and all the people who love me,
和爱我的人一起度过这个节日
And judith.
还有朱蒂丝
I'm thankful I'll be dead someday and you'll all feel horrible
我很感谢有一天当我死的时候
You weren't nicer to me.
你们会后悔没对我好一点
And I'm thankful that our daughter
我感谢我们的女儿至少给我们带来了
Gave us at least one grandchild before she...
一个外孙 在她变成...
I'm thankful I finally found a therapist
我很感谢我终于能找到一个能为我
Who has no compunction about prescribing powerful sedatives.
开出强力镇静剂处方而不后悔的治疗师
I'm thankful I can sit here and listen to you rich people whine
我很感谢能在这里听你们这些富人抱怨
While my family's scrabbling for a corn dog at the pomona fairgrounds.
而我的家人在游乐场里玩拼字游戏决定谁吃玉米热狗
charlie? no,you first.
查理 不 你先来
I'm thankful for you,
我感谢你
And I hope you'll always be my friend.
我希望你永远是我的朋友
Okay,well,I'm thankful for you,too.
我也感谢你
And I'm thankful for everybody coming together today
我感谢每个到场的人
As unwitting participants in my desperate charade.
你们都在无意中参加了我绝望的滑稽戏
Amen.
阿门
Okay,maybe I should carve the turkey.
我来切火鸡♥吧♥
I'll handle that for you,son.
我来帮你 儿子
no,you both sit down. I'll do it. no,mom,I can do it.
你们都坐好 我来弄 妈妈 你不会的
No,don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
no,I insist. I would love to. i appreciate the hospitality.
我坚持要切 很感激你的好客
Okay,everybody,stop!
大家都停下
Mom,give me the knife.
妈妈 把刀给我
Charlie,don't be silly. you don't know how to carve a turkey.
查理 别傻了 你不知道怎么切火鸡
Maybe not,but I'm the head of this household,
也许是不知道 但是我是这里的主人
And the head of the household is supposed to carve the turkey.
房♥子的主人应该来切火鸡
Why,because you saw it on some tv show?
为什么 你在什么电视节目上看到的
i swear,you are just like your father. no,
你肯定和你老爸一模一样 不是的
i am not just not like my father.
我和我老爸不一样
My father was afraid of you,and I'm not
我爸怕你 我不怕
Anymore.
不再怕了
Okay,there was one unresolved issue.
好吧 还有一个没解决的问题
Charlie,now you're being foolish. give me the knife and sit down.
查理 你太傻了 把刀给我 去坐好
Back off,lady.
退后 女士
Every thanksgiving,you took the knife away from dad,
每个感恩节 你都把刀从爸爸手中夺过
And when you did that,you took away his manhood.
你这样做的时候 把他的男子汉气概也拿走了
You're not gonna take it away from me.
你不能拿走我的男子汉气概
There,see,it's carved.
看到没 我在切了
It's carved with my manhood.
用我的男子汉气概来切
I don't think I'm very hungry anymore.
我觉得我不是很饿了
Lisa,marry me.
利莎 嫁给我吧
marry you? you want me to marry you? yes,
嫁给你? 你想要我嫁给你? 是的
You know,eventually.
你知道的 以后
You sure you don't want some turkey for the road?
你肯定不需要带点火鸡上路吗
No,I'm fine.
不用不用
So,are you gonna invite me to your wedding?
你会邀请我参加你的婚礼吗
Charlie.
查理
Will you at least call me when you get divorced?
那如果你离婚的话 给我打电♥话♥吧
You'll be first on my list.
你会是我第一个找的人
for what it's worth,I do love you. i know that.
不管如何 我爱你 我知道
best of luck. thank you.
祝你好运 谢谢
You look good in long pants.
你穿长裤很好看
Thanks.
谢谢
Charlie,
查理
We're still eating.
我们还在吃饭
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表