Can't sleep?
睡不着?
No.
不是
My dad says we're moving to Grandma's tomorrow.
我爸爸说我们明天要搬到奶奶家
Yea,
对
that'd keep me up.
那会让我睡不着
If it makes you feel any better
如果这能让你感觉好点的话
you won eighty bucks on that last hand.
你最后那把赢了80美刀
85 80.House gets a cut.
85 80 庄家要抽佣金
I wish my dad was as cool as you.
我真希望我爸爸和你一样酷
Hey,don’t sell your dad short.
嘿 别小看你♥爸♥爸(也有卖♥♥空的意思)
He loves you more than anything in the world.
他爱你超过世界上的任何东西
You know that,don't you?
你知道这一点 对不对
I guess.
可能吧
How come you don't have any kids?
你怎么不要孩子
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because I love me more than anything in the world.
可能我爱自己超过世界上的任何东西
Uncle Charlie? I don't want to go to Grandma's.
查理叔叔 我不想去奶奶家
I'd rather stay here.
我比较愿意呆在这
Yea,well,your dad knows what's best for you.
你♥爸♥爸知道什么对你最好
Okay,good night Uncle Charlie.
好吧 晚安 查理叔叔
I love you.
我爱你
Yea,okay.
好的
You gotta love a kid like that.
这样的孩子谁不喜欢
I even played him Stairway To Heaven
我给他弹了那首"天堂之梯"曲子
and he still liked the Maple Loops song better.
他还是更喜欢"枫糖脆圈圈"
Charlie
查理
I haven’t seen you in two weeks.
我已经两星期没见你了
You finally got the house back to yourself.
现在你终于是一个人在家了
Now,do you want to talk about your nephew
你是想谈论你侄子呢
or do you want to have sex?
还是想做♥爱♥?
Oh,sex,definitely sex.
做♥爱♥ 绝对选做♥爱♥
Let me ask you something. Yea?
我问你个问题 什么
Do you ever think about having kids?
你有没有想过要孩子
Woah,Charlie.
查理
We've got a good thing going.
正有感觉
Can't we just leave it at that?
你就不能好好呆着
What are you doing?
你在干吗
I thought we were gonna have sex.
我以为我们要做♥爱♥
w am I supposed to have sex
你的生物钟都不转了
while your biological clock is going off?
我还怎么和你做♥爱♥?
Hey,it's Charlie,
嘿 我是查理
do your thing when you hear the beep.
听到滴您就说话
Hi,Monkey Man.
嘿 小猴子
I was just thinking about you and wondering
我刚才在想着你然后就觉得
why we hurt each other so much…
我们为什么要伤害对方那么深
Rose? It's me,Monkey Man.
罗斯 是我 小猴子
Charlie?
查理?
Yea,listen,let me ask you a question.
是的 听着 我问你个问题
Is there something inherently wrong with asking a woman
问个和你有关系的女人想要孩子吗
you're involved with if she wants kids?
是件大错特错的事吗
Oh,Charlie,we got a good thing going,
查理 正有感觉
why do you want to mess it up?
你干吗毁了
Look at you. All grown up
看看你 一下子长大了
and back living with Mom.
又回来和妈妈住一起了
How good do you feel about yourself right now?
你现在觉得自己有多么骄傲
On a scale of one to two?
以一到二作为评分标准
I'm not back living with Mom.
我没有回来和妈妈一起住
I'm simply staying here until Judith and I work things out.
我只是暂住在这里直到我和朱蒂丝把矛盾化解
So,one?
所以 是一?
What do you want Charlie?
查理 你来干什么
I figured you've been here a couple of weeks,
你在这也有好几个星期了
you gotta have blood in your stool by now.
我猜你该拉血了
So,I thought
所以
if you and Jake wanted to come back to my place for a while that…
我觉得你和杰克如果想回我那住一段时间
that'd be okay.
也没什么不可以
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you saying you want me to come back and live with you?
你是在说你"要求"让我搬回去和你住一块?
Well,truthfully,no.
说实话 不是
I want Jake to come back and live with me
我是想让杰克和我回去住一块
but I figure you're a package deal.
但是你是附加条款
Thanks,but we're doing just fine here with Mom.
谢谢 但是我觉得我们和妈妈在一起很好
Come on Alan,we can't let Jake
艾伦 我们不能让杰克
be exposed to her on any kind of ongoing basis.
以任何形式暴露在妈妈的辐射下
There's no ongoing basis,he's only here on weekends.
没有什么任何形式 他只是周末在这
That's too much.
那就太多了
Piranhas can strip an entire cow in an hour.
食人鱼在一小时内可以吃掉一头牛
Alan,we've got to get him away from her.
艾伦 我们得让杰克离她远点
I mean,look what happened to us.
我的意思是 看看我们两个成什么样子了
And what happened to you?
你成什么样子了
Hi Mom.
好啊 妈妈
Charlie,you're a grown man.
查里 你是个成人了
Perhaps it's time to stop blaming your mother for your own shortcomings.
也许是时候不把你的错怪在你妈身上了
Alan,the divan is not for sitting.
艾伦 沙发床不是用来坐的
Charlie,get off the couch.
查理 别坐沙发
Uncle Charlie!
查理叔叔
Oh,there's my good boy.
我的好小孩
And what did I tell you about yelling in the house?
我怎么跟你说的别在房♥子里大喊大叫?
Grandma,I'm suffocating.
奶奶 我喘不过气来了
Sound familiar?
听起来熟悉吗
Youre right.
你是对的
This madness must end.
疯狂行为该结束了
Here,I got you your own key.
给 这是你自己的钥匙
I am not comfortable with this.
这么做我感到很不舒服
I mean,maybe I should go wait in the car.
也许我应该等在车里
You’re not waiting in the car.
你不能等在车里
Trust me,this is a great way to meet women.
相信我 这是个搭女人非常好的方式
I don't want to meet women,
我想不搭女人
I'm still married.
我还没离婚
Come on,your wife's out meeting chicks,
你老婆在外面找女人
why shouldn't you?
你怎么不呢
it got oats and corns and wheat
"燕麦玉米和小麦"
it's the sweatest breakfast treat
"香甜早餐真不赖"
it's maple maple map-licious
"枫糖圈圈我最爱"
Your son is just adorable.
你儿子真可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
You and your…life partner must be so proud.
你和你的生活伴侣(同性恋)一定非常自豪
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表