You just wonder all the time…
你总想明白...
Always.
总是这样
I do not understand.
我不明白了
Morning,neighbour.
早上好 邻居
Charlie's not up yet,Rose.
查理还没起床 罗斯
Oh,Alan,
艾伦
don't you think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗?
I brought a Frisbee for your son.
我给你儿子买♥♥了个飞盘
It's a Glow-In-The-Dark pro model.
是夜光的
There are teeth marks in it
这上面有牙印
They're not mine.
不是我咬的
Um,actually,
事实上
Jake's in San Diego with his mom's parents.
杰克和他外公外婆去了圣地亚哥
Boy,that hardly seems fair.
那看起来一点儿也不公平
Evelyn never gets any quality time with him.
伊夫林几乎就没有时间陪他玩
Evelyn?
伊夫林?
Your mom.
你的妈妈
I know her name.
我知道她的名字
But do you know how much she loves you
你知道她有多爱你吗
and would appreciate a call once in a while?
会因为你偶尔打个电♥话♥而高兴很久
Hi Alan,shower open?
艾伦 浴室有人吗?
Uh,yea,help yourself.
没 请自便
Hi Alan.
嗨 艾伦
Judith. What are you doing here?
朱蒂丝 你在这儿做什么?
Cindy's teaching me to surf.
辛迪教我冲浪
She says I'm a natural.
她说我很有天赋
Cause she's got the upper body strength for it.
因为她有力的上身适合冲浪
Nothing like yours.
还不如你呢
Oh,you will,you just gotta build up your lats.
你会的 你应该多锻炼你的背阔肌
Oh wow,they're so firm.
哇哦 好结实
Come on,I'll show you some exercises before we hit the shower.
洗澡之前我来教你怎么练习肌肉
So,when's Charlie getting up?
查理到底什么时候起床?
In about nine seconds.
大概还有9秒钟
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
起来! 起来! 起来!
What? I was having a great dream.
怎么了? 我正在做好梦呢
Your girlfriend and my wife.
你女朋友和我老婆
Surfing. Showering. Rubber suits.
冲浪 洗澡 橡胶泳衣
Okay,this might be better.
好吧 现在好多了
Charlie,Charlie,you've got to do something.
查理 查理 你得做点什么吧
You're right.
对啊
Charlie? What are you gonna do?
查理? 你要做什么?
What do you think? I just woke up.
你觉得呢? 我刚起床
Come on,come on! They could be lathering each other up right now.
拜托 快点! 她们可能正在互为对方抹香皂呢!
Alan,you're not helping this go any faster.
艾伦 你这样一说 我更憋住了
I can't believe this is going on under my own roof.
真不敢相信这一切发生在我房♥子里
Well,under your roof.
不是 是在你房♥子
God knows what's going on under my roof.
鬼才知道我房♥子里现在发生了什么
You know,there is good news here.
不过还算是个好消息
Oh really? What's that?
真的吗? 为什么?
Now we know why I never got anywhere with Cindy.
现在我终于知道为什么我老是泡不到辛迪了
Hello? Me?
拜托? 是我的原因?
Okay,listen. What do we really know here?
好吧 听着 我们现在真的了解了什么呢?
Your wife has taken up surfing. We're good so far,right?
你老婆来冲浪 这个没问题是吧?
She made a new friend. Still good?
她结交了新的朋友 也不错吧?
Yea,I guess.
我想是的
Do we know for a fact that they're showering together?
我们能确定她们真的一起洗澡吗?
No.
不确定
Okay. So what do we know for sure about Cindy and Judith?
好的 关于辛迪和朱蒂丝我们又能确定些什么呢?
Cindy's not interested in you,
辛迪对你没兴趣
and Judith thinks she's gay.
朱蒂丝觉得她自己是个同性恋
Well,there you go.
这下你懂了吧
And I got to see penguins,and a manta ray. And I got to pet a shark.
我去看了企鹅 蝠鲼 而且我还摸了小鲨鱼
And the coolest thing was the whales. They splashed everybody.
最酷的就是鲸了 它们的水花溅到了每个人身上
You could see right through this one lady's shirt.
能很清楚地看穿一个女人的T恤
And I think maybe she had plants.
我想她做了植物
Implants.
植入
Yea,implants.
对 植入
I asked Grandma if she had them and Grandpa said “I wish”.
我问外婆她做没有 外公说那倒好了
And then she got mad at him,
外婆对他十分生气
and then they bought me an ice cream.
然后就给我买♥♥了个冰激凌
So,you,er,you had a good trip?
那么 呃 你旅行很愉快咯?
Yea. When I got home,
当然 我回家以后
I went to the movies with Mom and Cindy.
同妈妈和辛迪一起看了电影
Ow. Wait,wait,
等等 等下
er,you,Mom and Cindy?
你妈妈和辛迪?
There you go.
这下你明白了
She's gonna teach me to surf.
她打算教我冲浪
Of course she is.
预料之中
She's not gonna be happy until the whole damn family surfs.
等我们全家都会冲浪了她就高兴了
Why don't we give her Aunt Betty's number?
为什么不把贝蒂姑妈的号♥码给她?
Squeeze that fat ass into a wetsuit.
把那个肥屁♥股♥塞到湿泳衣里面去
Uh,here,Jake,take your pizza and go watch TV in your room.
杰克 拿着匹萨 去你房♥间看电视
Dad said “fat ass”.
爸爸刚才说了"肥屁♥股♥"
You've seen Aunt Betty.
你见过贝蒂阿姨的
It's not swearing if it's true. Now go.
如果是真的就不算说脏话 快去
She gets all bent out of shape
她本来还大发雷霆
when Cindy is prancing round here with her butterfly butt sticking out.
就因为辛迪的那个蝴蝶屁♥股♥
But all of a sudden it's okay,
但是突然之间一切都好了
because the butt is on the other foot.
因为屁♥股♥长在了脚上
Alan,Alan,chill out,buddy.
艾伦 艾伦 冷静 老兄
No,no. This is the worst kind of hypocrisy and it will not stand.
不不 这真是虚伪到了极点 这种情况是不会长久的
Forgive me,Alan,
原谅我 艾伦
but that self-righteous attitude is a big part of
但是你这种自以为是的态度
what drove Judith away in the first place.
正是朱蒂丝离开你的首要原因
What? What? Where did you get…? Where?
什么? 你又是从哪里得知...? 哪里?
Did she tell you that?
她跟讲过吗?
Hey,girlfriends tell each other everything.
嘿 女孩儿们之间总是无话不谈的
Don't look at me like that.
别像那样看着我
Listen,if she really is gay,
听着 如果她真的是个同性恋
then there's nothing you can do about it.
你就无能为力了
Except maybe try and figure out why a lesbian married you in the first place.
除非你自己反省一下 当初为什么娶了个女同性恋做老婆
But if she's just experimenting
但是如果她只是在做尝试
and you act all loving and supportive
而你又假装出你爱她并且支持她
then maybe,maybe she comes back to the home team.
或许 或许她还会回心转意的
Huh. Or maybe I could find it in my heart to actually be loving and supportive.
或许 我能发自内心的爱她支持她
Well,sure,if you want to reinvent the wheel.
是的 如果你想在我的意见上有所创新
Hey,you know,I would have been more than happy to drop Jake to your house.
你知道 我很乐意让杰克去你家住
Oh,no problem,this worked out great.
没问题 这个决定非常棒
I've been surfing all day with Cindy and we just had a bite to eat.
我和辛迪整天冲浪 而且我们还节食
Isn't that nice.
真不错
Listen,are you in a hurry?
你很着急回家吗?
Because there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
因为我有点事想跟你说
No,I guess not. What's up?
不着急 什么事?
Um,I just wanted to let you know
我只想让你知道
that I'm okay with this.
我能接受这一切
More than okay.I understand,
不仅接受 我还非常理解
love and respect you for your courage to explore things.
爱你并且尊重你去勇于探索的勇气
Thank you. I'm really starting to enjoy it.
谢谢你 我真的很享受其中
And I support that.
我也很支持你
Yea,I've only done it on my knees so far
目前为止我还只能用跪姿
but Cindy says I'm almost ready to try it standing up.
但辛迪说我很快就能站着了
You know what? I don't need to hear the details.
我并不想知道细节
The more important thing is that I accept you and Cindy as lovers.
最重要的是 我能接受你和辛迪的恋人关系了
And more power to you,sister.
而且加油啊 好姐妹
You pompous,assuming bastard.
你这个自大又乱猜疑的混帐
You think I’m sleeping with her?
你认为我和她睡觉了?
No. No.
不 没有
I just got out of a 12 year marriage
我刚走出一段12年的婚姻
and you think I would jump into bed with someone I just met?
你就以为我会和刚认识的人上♥床♥?
Man or woman?
无论男女?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表