There we go. watch your step.
这边 当心点
i can't feel my face,charlie. you just had two wisdom teeth pulled.
我感觉不到我的脸了 查理 你刚拔了两颗智齿
Watch the drool.
朝哪儿流口水呢
Look at that.
看啊
that is a very sexy woman.
那是一个非常性感的女人
i'm sorry,that arouses you?
不好意思 她那样能让你兴奋吗
how you doing? hey.
你好吗 你好
Charlie,walk away.
查理 走吧
Relax. this could be interesting.
没关系 这有点意思
You got a nice swing.
你挥棒挥得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Try stepping in to it. you will get more power that way.
试试正确的姿势 那样会更有力量
You mean like this?
你是说这样?
Yeah. dial one and the area code,because that is long-distance.
是啊 拨1加上区号♥ 打得太远了
Charlie,let's go,this woman is clearly a lunatic.
查理 走吧 这女人是个疯子
Yeah,but look at the passion,the fire,
是啊 但是瞧瞧那激♥情♥
The ass.
那屁♥股♥
Is this your car?
这是你的车吗
do I look crazy to you? well,frankly...
我看上去是疯子吗 坦白地说
so whose car is it? cheating boyfriend? no.
那这是谁的车呢 对你不忠的男友吗 不是
Psychiatrist.
心理医生
Charlie,psychiatrist.
查理 心理医生啊
what more do you need to hear? hang on.
还有知道其他事情的必要吗 等一下
so,you are beating up your shrink's car? he said I have anger issues.
你在砸你医生的车吗 他说我容易愤怒
The quack.
真是庸医
then he hit on me. the horny quack.
然后他又对我调情 好色的庸医
hold this for me. good,I'm on deck.
帮我拿一拿 太好了 我上船了
Man,this is going to take forever.
这需要太长时间了
Either one of you guys got an ice pick?
你们谁有碎冰锥
Don't cars like this usually have an alarm system?
车一般不都有防盗警报的吗
Thanks a lot.
真是谢谢你了
let's get out of here,charlie. hey!
我们走吧 查理 喂
You are not just going to leave me here,are you?
你们打算把我丢下吗
Yes.
是的
alan. charlie!
艾伦 查理
So,how come mush mouth gets shotgun?
为什么让这个口齿不清的家伙坐前排
Damn shrink. anti-depressants,tranquilizers,sleeping pills.
该死的医生 抗抑郁药 镇定剂 安♥眠♥药♥
you want any of these? no,thanks.
你们要吗 不要了 谢谢
No,I'm good.
我不用
Are you sure,because you seem a little edgy?
你确定吗 你看上去有点急躁
No,I'm a lot edgy.
不是 我是非常急躁
Isn't throwing that stuff on the road a little dangerous?
把这东西随便扔在马路上不是有点危险吗
To who? raccoons? they can't get past the childproof cap.
对谁危险 浣熊? 它们又不能打穿儿童安全帽
i got to say,I really appreciate this,guys. no problem.
我很感谢你们 没问题
Big problem.
问题大了
frankie. charlie.
我叫弗兰基 查理
awan. awan?
阿文 阿文?
Not "awan," awan.
不是阿文 是阿文
Is awan a little slow?
阿文是不是有点智障
Yeah.
是啊
But I make up for it by being a little fast.
作为补偿 我很聪明
i know your type. you do?
我知道你是什么类型的 你知道吗
Yep.
是啊
Don't care for it particularly.
你是属于对什么都不在乎的一类
So,where can we drop you?
你准备在哪下车
That's the thing. I really don't have anywhere to stay.
事情是这样的 我不知道我今天能住哪
Why? did you escape from some place?
为什么呢 你是不是从什么地方逃出来的
Great. pot shots from spittle boy.
好啊 喷口水男孩攻击我
And if you must know,I'm having family problems.
如果你一定要知道的话 我和我家人在闹别扭
Charlie,you wouldn't happen to know of a place I could crash tonight,would you?
查理 你不会正好有地方给我凑活一晚吧
Crap!
他妈的
Here we are. chez charlie.
我们到了 查理的家
Great house!
很好的房♥子
Oh,wow. you are right on the beach.
那边就是海滩啊
I have got to go for a swim.
我得去游泳了
she's taking her clothes off. yeah.
她把衣服都脱掉了 是啊
Is this a great country or what?
这真是一个美妙的国家
hi,dad. hey,uncle charlie. hey,guys.
爸爸 查理叔叔 你们好
Rose,what are you doing?
罗斯 你在干吗
we are playing mummy on a chair. i'm the mummy.
我们在玩椅子上的木乃伊 我是木乃伊
Judith,hi.
朱蒂丝
ls jake ready to go? hang on. jake,your mom's here.
杰克准备好走了吗 等等 杰克 你妈妈来了
Charlie,why don't you go out on the deck and keep an eye out for
查理 你为什么不去甲板上注意一下
Approaching squalls?
即将来临的风暴呢
I'm on it.
我这就去
It's squall season.
现在是风暴季节
hi,mom. hi,sweetheart.
妈妈 宝贝
what is he doing? he's playing mummy on a chair.
他在干吗 他在玩椅子上的木乃伊
Where is the chair?
椅子呢
I don't know the rules,judith.
我不知道规则的 朱蒂丝
Hi,rose. thanks for babysitting.
罗斯 谢谢你帮我看小孩
no problem. we had fun. good.
别客气 我们玩得很开心 很好
so who's the naked lady? not really sure.
那个光着身子的女人是谁 我不知道
She was trashing a car with a baseball bat when we left the dentist's office
我们碰见她的时候 她在用球棍砸她医生的车
And,you know,one thing kind of led to another.
然后 事情有所发展
So you met cute,that's nice.
你碰见了个美女 不错
But you know,you may want to be careful with a girl like that,charlie.
但是 那样的女人你可得小心 查理
One day it's baseball bats and windshields,
第一天是棒球棒和挡风玻璃
The next day you wake up with your testicles superglued to your thigh.
第二天醒来的时候你的睾丸也许就被粘在大腿上了
point taken. i'm sorry about that,by the way.
接受提醒 关于那件事我很抱歉
Water under the bridge.
事情都过去了
Hurry up,jake. your mother's waiting.
快点 杰克 你妈妈在等
Remember,I'm bringing him back tomorrow night so I can see my parents.
记着 明天晚上我把她送回来 我要去看我的父母
Why is there a woman's shoe on your floor?
为什么你地板上有双女人的鞋
Apparently,mummy on a chair is a very complex game.
很明显 椅子上的木乃伊是个复杂的游戏
bye,dad. see you,pal.
再见 爸爸 再见
Tell your brother he is a pig.
告诉你弟弟他是头猪
I will leave a note on the fridge.
我会在冰箱上留字条的
god,I needed that. me,too.
感觉太好了 我也是
It's like all my insanity and rage have just been washed away.
好像我的精神错乱和愤怒都被洗刷掉了
That's good. because,you know,all your drugs are on the coast highway.
这太好了 因为你的药都在高速公路上
Where can I take a nice hot shower?
我去哪洗个热水澡
I said where,not with whom.
我说去哪 不是说和谁
You guys are so cute.
你们太可爱了
Right back at you.
你也是
Good,charlie. keep hitting on the deranged woman.
查理 你继续去追那个疯婆子吧
While you are at it,why don't you try humping a bear trap?
追的同时 你为什么不去上一个捕熊器呢
Alan,open your eyes. that is an intriguing and exciting woman.
艾伦 看看 这是一个有很吸引力的女人
A rare and magnificent jewel.
一个漂亮而稀有的珠宝
she's hot and you are horny. i'm saying.
她很火♥辣♥ 而你欲♥火♥中烧 就是啊
i just love warm sake. me,too.
我喜欢热的清酒 我也喜欢
Tora,tora,tora!
虎虎虎
You know,frankie,there are many fine hotels in the area.
弗兰基 这块地方有很多不错的旅馆
i can't stay in a hotel. why not?
我不能住旅馆 为什么
That is a very good question.
这是个好问题
So,where you from?
你是哪里人
Guess.
猜猜
i wouldn't know where to begin. okay.
我不知道从哪开始猜 那好
Here I am yakking about myself. what about you guys?
一直在说关于我的话题 你们呢
Alan,what do you do?
艾伦 你是做什么的
Good question. guess.
好问题 猜猜
How about that?
怎么样啊
alan,don't be childish. she started it.
艾伦 别像孩子一样 是她先这样的
He is a chiropractor.
她是个脊椎指压按♥摩♥师
Really?
真的吗
That's terrific. I have so much respect for what you guys do.
太好了 我很尊重你们这个职业
seriously? yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Thank you. see that,charlie?
谢谢 看见了吧 查理
My brother thinks I'm just a glorified masseuse.
我弟弟他只认为我是个很好的按♥摩♥工
I never said glorified.
我没说过很好
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表