剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
哦,他们在直线上跑得真快!
Oh, they're quick in a straight line!
哦,我的天。
Oh, my goodness.
虽然罗里关注的是前面的车,但……
'While Rory focused on the cars in front, though...'
现在里德就在我面前。
I've got Reid in front of me now.
哦,哈里斯就在我后面!
Oh, Harris is right behind me!
我不确定我能不能在这里搞定他。
Not sure I can do him here.
哦,哈里斯就在我心里!
Oh, Harris is right up my inside!
不是的!
No!
哦,他抓到我了!
Oh, he's got me!
我们走吧,里德。
There we go, Reid.
去你的,哈里斯!
Damn you, Harris!
我的把手掉了!
My knob's come off!
罗里·里德承受着压力。
Rory Reid's under pressure.
‘进入最后一圈,
'Going into the last lap,
克里斯在前面只有两个跑得最快的古巴人。
'Chris had just the two fastest Cubans in front.'
好的,我们去抓当地人吧。
Right, let's catch the locals.
我有一个。我做过一次,我做过一次。
I've got one. I've done one, I've done one.
我做过一次。
I've done one.
他只为一件事而来……
'And there was only one thing he had come for...
“让他的玛莎拉蒂获奖。”
'to give his Maserati the win.'
赶快!是啊,玛莎拉蒂又领先了!
Come on! Yeah, Maserati leads again!
干得好,干得好!
Nice work, nice!
罗里笑了
RORY LAUGHS
再一次,一辆玛莎拉蒂在古巴领先!
Once again, a Maserati leads in Cuba!
哦,历史,这是历史。
Oh, history, it's history.
“也许是一段很小的历史,
'A tiny piece of history, perhaps,
但这一小群汽车聚集在这个破旧的角落里
'but this small collection of cars on this ragged assembly of corners
他说,他取得了一代人未曾见过的成就。
'had achieved something not seen for a generation.'
-干得好。-干得好。
- Well done. - Well done.
天哪。干得好,干得好。
Oh, my God. Well done, well done.
-干得好,伙计.-太棒了。
- Well done, man. - Fantastic.
干得好,伙计。9~10成熟。
Well done, man. Well done.
“古巴跑得很快……”
'Cuba had raced...'
太棒了。谢谢你们,伙计们。谢谢。
Fantastic. Thank you, guys. Thank you.
‘..我们也去过那里。
'..and we had been there.
虽然看起来不是很多,但感觉很特别。
'And while it didn't look like much, it felt special.'
掌声和欢呼声是的!
APPLAUSE AND CHEERING Yeah!
-真是太棒了.那真是太棒了。-太棒了。
- That was great. That was great. - Amazing.
另外,我们能不能向古巴人♥民♥表示衷心的感谢?
Also, can we please just say a huge thank you to the people of Cuba?
-是的。-伟大的体育运动。-嗯-嗯.-也是好司机。-是的。
- Yep. - Great sports. - Mm-hm. - And good drivers too. - Yeah.
好吧,那么,现在让我把话说清楚,
OK, so, let me get this straight now,
你在自己设计的赛道上绕过弯道比赛,
you had a race around corners on a course that you designed,
对手是一群从未绕过弯道的当地人。
against a bunch of locals who've never raced around corners.
-是的。-嗯-嗯。
- Yeah. - Uh-huh.
他们开的是20世纪50年代的车
And they were driving cars from the 1950s
你用你的新得多的意大利跑车打败了他们。
and you beat them in your much newer Italian sports car.
-正确。-是啊,然后你庆祝
- Correct. - Yeah, and then you celebrated
就像你刚刚赢得摩纳哥大奖赛一样。
as if you'd just won the Monaco Grand Prix.
-是的。-是的。
- Yes. - Yeah.
你对自己有什么感觉?
How do you feel about yourself?
-现在不太好了。-是的。
- Not so great now. - Yeah.
你认为你至少可以把车停在那里吗?
Do you think you could have at least left the cars there
-给古巴人?-嗯.-马特,老实说,我也想.
- for the Cubans? - Well... - Matt, I wanted to, honestly.
不管怎样,我都想告诉他,
I was trying to tell him, anyway,
但事实证明,政♥府♥会指控他们
but it turned out the government would've charged them
比如两万美元的进口税
like 20 grand in import duty
这似乎并不是正确的做法,
and it didn't quite seem the right thing to do,
-不管马罗有多棒-什么?住手,罗里,求你住手
- no matter how great the 'Maro is. - What? Stop, Rory. Please stop.
它不叫马洛。
It's not called a 'Maro.
听着,马特,你是美国人,告诉他。
Listen, Matt, you're American, tell him.
是啊,是啊,他说得对,我是美国人,没人..。
Yeah, yeah, he's right, I am American and no one...
没人叫它‘Maro’,好吗?
No one calls it a 'Maro, OK?
好了,下周的节目,
All right, next week's show,
我开的是一辆八轮俄♥罗♥斯♥车。
I drive an eight-wheeled Russian thing.
我开的是新的保时捷开曼。
I drive the new Porsche Cayman.
我们把世界上最丑的车变成了豪华游艇。
And we turn the world's ugliest car into a luxury yacht.
我们到时见。
We'll see you then.
所有人:晚安!
ALL: Goodnight!
掌声和欢呼声
APPLAUSE AND CHEERING
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表