剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
把所有不好的东西都扫地出门,
getting all the bad stuff out the way,
为一场完美的表演做好准备。
ready for a perfect performance.
就像汽车修理工一样。
It's like auto mechanics.
你拧紧螺栓,直到它断了,然后你后退四分之一转弯。
You tighten the bolt till it snaps, then you back off a quarter-turn.
笑声
LAUGHTER
但你最终还是跑完了一圈,对吧?
But you did manage to eventually complete a lap, yeah?
我跑了一圈,但是..。
I got a lap in, but...
是啊,但这并不是一个完美的一圈。
Yeah, well, it wasn't a perfect lap.
你准备好了吗-我准备好了那,我们做吧。
- Are you ready? - I'm ready. Let's do it.
好的--谁想看看他的圈速?
OK - who wants to see his lap?
观众:耶!
AUDIENCE: Yeah!
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
好的,下线。
OK, off the line.
有点离合器,但我认为这是一个很好的开始。
Bit of clutch riding, but I think that was a good start.
就是这个,就是这个。
This is the one, this is the one.
还有一点自我鼓励。
Bit of self-encouragement as well.
哦,是的--让车在刹车的作用下旋转。真快啊。
Oh, yes - getting the car rotated under brakes. That was fast.
-第三档穿过那里?-是的.
- Third gear through there? - Yeah.
使用所有的赛道,再多一点--这很好。
Using all the track, and a little bit more, too - that's good.
一团糟,一团糟。
Messy, messy.
有点摇尾巴,但这是很快的。
A little bit of tail-wagging, but that's fast.
超速停车。
Over-stopping the car.
第二个穿过芝加哥。
Second through Chicago.
我喜欢你用雨刷让我们以为在下雨的样子。
I love the way you put the wipers on to make us think it's raining...
-笑--……不下雨的时候。
- LAUGHTER - ..when it wasn't raining.
这是很好的策略,我喜欢。
That was good gamesmanship, I like that.
现在,平直地沿着背部笔直,
Now, flat-out down the back straight,
刹车在150度之间,可能更接近50度。
braking between 150, probably closer to the 50.
触发危险警示灯。
Triggering those hazard warning lights.
我觉得这条线不错。
This line looks good to me.
你让车开出去了吗?
Did you let the car roll out?
你没有像我想的那样打开方向盘。
You didn't open the steering as much as I thought.
转向过度。
Too much oversteer.
-你在里面找到了把柄,是吗?-是的
- You found grip on the inside, didn't you? - Yeah.
所以你一直在想,这很聪明。
So you'd been thinking there, that was clever.
沿着后面的直线走下去。
Down the back straight.
有个摄影师,尽量不要撞到他。
There's a cameraman, try not to hit him.
好主意(!)
Good idea(!)
所以现在,这个转折点。
So now, this turn point...
-观众哦-那太快了。
- AUDIENCE OOHS - That is rapid.
哇-呼-呼!
Woo-hoo-hoo!
现在,穿过轮胎墙。
Now, back through the tyre wall.
你在,嗯.裤部也不缺。
You're not lacking in the, um...trouser department there.
好的,最后两个弯。
OK, last two corners.
勇敢点!
Be brave!
那可是巨型的。你触发了那些光,
That's mega. You're triggering those lights,
这显示了最大刹车能力。
which shows maximum braking.
但现在,越过底线和一点草地..。
But now, over the line and a bit of grass...
还有一个笨蛋。
And a yump.
-哦...!-鼓掌
- Oh...! - APPLAUSE
-那...真是...令人印象深刻.-谢谢你.
- That...was...dead impressive. - Thank you.
哦,谢谢,伙计。
Oh, thanks, mate.
这看起来很快。
That looked quick.
这是我在这里见过的最投入的。
That's the most committed I've seen around here.
当然,到目前为止,是的。
Absolutely, by far, yeah.
而且条件也不是很完美。
And the conditions weren't perfect.
-它们比你的挡风玻璃雨刷动作所暗示的要干燥。-来吧!
- They were drier than your windscreen wiper action suggested. - Come on!
我想,看着那里,我在想...
I suppose, looking at it there, I'm wondering...
你还能去哪里跑得更快?
Where could you have gone quicker?
看起来你到处都精疲力尽了。
It looked like you were maxed out everywhere.
我一直在推,但我还是犯了错,
I was pushing it, but I made mistakes on,
我想,第一个左撇子。
I think, the first left-hander.
-那里本可以更紧一点。-是的。
- Could have been a bit tighter there. - Yeah.
我本可以用更宽的赛道
And I could have used more width of the track
传给那个右投手,接力球。
going to that right-hander, the follow-through.
-是的。-有可能。但如果你走得太远,
- Yeah. - Possibly. But if you go too far,
你摸一下涂了漆的路缘,你就会看到发生了什么。
you touch the painted kerb and you see what happened.
-是的。-对,对,对.
- Yes. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我认为这是一个非常非常令人印象深刻的努力。
I think it's a really, really impressive effort.
人们对此寄予厚望。
Hopes are high.
-这是一个重要的时刻,我很兴奋。-我也是。
- This is a big moment, I'm excited. - Me too.
我们排行榜的榜首仍然是马克斯·惠特洛克,
Top of our leaderboard is still Max Whitlock,
超级体操运动员,成绩为1分39秒5。
the super gymnast, with the 1:39.5.
他的双内,半内,半出,
His double lay-in, half-in, half-out,
有一种近乎...悲哀的特质,它只是...
has this almost...mournful quality to it, it's just...
笑声
LAUGHTER
不管怎么说,这都不是重点。
Anyway, that's besides the point.
他有两块金牌。
He has two gold medals.
你有六块金牌。
You have six gold medals.
所以,在纸面上,
So, on paper,
你应该比他快三倍。
you should be three times faster than him.
笑是对的吗?
LAUGHTER Is that correct?
-但我的体重是他的两倍。-那不重要.
- I'm twice his weight, though. - That doesn't matter.
-好的.准备好了吗?-开始吧。
- All right. Are we ready? - Let's do it.
克里斯·霍伊爵士,你做到了。
Sir Chris Hoy, you did it...
这是我最喜欢的部分。
That's my favourite part.
-..在一分钟内...是的.
- ..in one minute... - Yes...
-30...是的.
- 30... - Yes...
-..5.4.哦!-不!
- ..5.4. - Oh! - No!
-真的?哇,谢谢!-欢呼和掌声
- Really? Wow, thank you! - CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
谢谢你,伙计。非常感谢,干杯。
Thank you, man. Thank you very much, cheers.
-那是巨型的。-谢谢,伙计.干杯。
- That is mega. - Thanks, man. Cheers.
谢谢。谢谢你,伙计。
Thank you. Thank you, mate.
伙计,你太棒了,真的很棒。
Mate, you were amazing, really good.
一直到最高层,伙计。真是太好了!干得真好。
Right to the top, man. That is good! Way to go.
我一点也不这么想。
I didn't think that at all.
女士们先生们,欢迎克里斯·霍伊爵士。
Ladies and gentlemen, Sir Chris Hoy.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
-在一段时间内不会被击败。-没有。
- That will not be beaten for some time. - No.
这在一段时间内不会被击败。
That will not be beaten for some time.
正如他们所说,这是在把轮子赶走。
That was driving the wheels off it, as they say.
好了,现在是回到锤子之王的时候了。
OK, now it's time to head back to King of the Hammers.
早些时候,我们看到了萨宾和克里斯
Earlier, we saw Sabine and Chris
为他们的大型越野对决进行训练,
training for their big off-road showdown,
在我鼓励的话语和埃迪的深层组织按♥摩♥的帮助下。
aided by my words of encouragement and Eddie's deep tissue massage.
但事情即将变得严肃起来。
But things were about to get serious.
真的很严肃。
Really serious.
锤子之王的比赛日。
Race Day at King of the Hammers.
萨宾和克里斯很快就会参加一场越野比赛
Sabine and Chris would soon be competing in an off-road race
获得梦寐以求的头衔
to claim the coveted title
除了Stig之外,Top Gear是最快的车手。
of Top Gear's Fastest Driver Apart From The Stig.
但在前一天过度的练习之后。
But after some overenthusiastic practice the day before...
左,左!
Left, left!
-来吧.-叮当作响
- Come on. - CLANKING
-我不认为它喜欢那样。-叮当作响
- I don't think it liked that. - CLANKING
..乔丹队有问题。
..Team Jordan had issues.
-你在这里做了什么?-我做了什么?
- What have you done here? - What have I done?
这辆车让自己失望了。
The vehicle has let itself down.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking me?
这是全新的,运行完美。
This was brand-new, running perfectly.
我让你左转的时候你不要左转,
You don't turn left when I tell you to turn left,
你把机器弄坏了。
you break the machine.
你是个车祸狂。
You're a car wrecker.
怎么会有人为你开车呢?
How did anyone ever drive for you?
很简单--他们不会做这样的傻事。
Very easy - they didn't do silly things like this.
几年前,我会对司机说,
Years ago, I would have said to the driver,
“你是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥。”
"You are a complete dick."
我应该从你那里感受到积极的精神氛围,
I'm supposed to have a positive mental vibe from you,
你在打我。
you're beating me up.
我当然要揍你,因为我不想再犯同样的错误。
Course I'm beating you up, because I don't want the same again.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表