剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
在那之前 有件事我们先得聊聊 好的
After I left you at the end of our coaching session... Yeah.
在我的教学环节之后... 嗯
...you agreed you'd then go off and do your timed laps.
你同意接下来进行计时圈
But between those two events, I gather you went
但在这两件事之间 我猜你
for a little bit of extra training on your own.
做了一些自主的额外练习
A bit of a sneaky extra training lap...? Well...!
一些偷偷摸摸的额外练习圈 这个...
What happened?
发生什么了
I... I just... I kind of think you've got to go for it.
我...我只是觉得应该去实践一下
You've got to learn what the car can take.
应该去探索一下车辆的极限
You've got to push your boundaries.
你必须超越一下自我
And sometimes you slightly overstep your boundaries.
而有些时候 你会略微地越过一下极限
Can we see the image, please?
让我们看看照片吧
Anything that doesn't disable the vehicle...
只要没有让车抛锚...
...doesn't count as an accident!
...都不算是事故
We've only had that car two weeks.
这辆车拿来才两个星期
And now it's got character!
现在它有特色了
What did you hit? There is NOTHING out there!
你撞到什么了 外面什么都没有啊
It was one of those sort of foam signs
是一个那种泡沫材质的路标
that tell you when to turn left.
指示你左转的那个
Now I can talk to you about foam that damages cars.
现在我能跟你聊聊 泡沫对车辆的伤害了
It really can. I can sympathise there. Yeah, you see? You see?
真的能伤车 我有共鸣 是吧 你看
OK, but you did manage to record a timed lap, yeah? Yeah.
好吧 但你还是跑了一个计时圈对吧 是的
Oh, yeah, that was in training. OK.
噢 那还是在练习中的 好的
Well, let's take a look at that then. Let's have a look.
好的 我们来看看吧 一起来看
Here we go, off the line.
走你 出发了
Oh, poor.
糟透了
Average at best.
算是平均水平
Look at the massive dent!
看那个巨大的坑
Come on! Oh, that was nasty.
加油啊 噢 太糟糕了
Oh, you look very serious.
噢 你很较真啊
We're flying, we're flying.
要起飞了 要起飞了
A really good view of the damage caused to the panel again.
从更好的角度再看一下门板上的这个坑
Lovely, isn't it? Looking good.
很不错啊 不是吗
The line's not too bad.
走线还不赖
We're on FIRE!
手感火热啊
OK, braking hard into Chicago.
好的 大力刹车进入芝加哥弯
Braked a bit early, I think. What's it like through here?
刹得有点早了 这个弯角怎么样
Bit of understeer, and then a massive clog of throttle
有些转向不足 然后一大脚油门
which triggered the ESP and slowed you down.
触发了ESP 然后减速了
Oh, shut up!
噢 闭嘴
And the trick is to use the whole circuit, not half the circuit, OK?
技巧在于使用整条赛道 而不是只用一半
Over to the right-hand side. Here are your braking boards.
换到赛道的右侧 这是你撞到的刹车标识
Oh, look, there's one you didn't hit! Yeah.
看哪 这还有一个你没撞到的 哦
Now we go left, right round Hammerhead.
现在先左转 再右转过锤头弯
Let's see your line through Hammerhead.
看看你在锤头弯的走线如何
Again, triggered the ESP. Oh, yes!
又来了 触发了ESP 噢 爽
Here we go.
好的继续
COME ON! GO FASTER!
加油啊 跑快点
Nice! Nice!
很好 很好
And now flat-out through the Follow Through.
现在全油门通过全速弯
If you hadn't had ESP there, you would have died.
如果没有ESP辅助 你可能已经死了
Well, I did. it's fine.
没错 我还活着
Braking hard, braking hard into second to last.
大力刹车 进入倒数第二弯
Very good line through there.
那里的走线非常好
We did it, we did it, we did it.
成功了 成功了
Second gear, come on.
挂二挡 加油啊
Through Gambon...
通过甘邦弯...
and over the line.
然后压过终点
All right. That was pretty good.
好了 表现不错
How do you feel? What do you think?
感觉怎么样 你觉得呢
I think you did all right.
我觉得你做得很棒
Thank you. I was feeling quietly confident
谢谢 我感觉非常自信
until I heard your barrage of criticism.
直到我听见你连珠炮式的批评
Well, no... I was just...
不是的... 我只是...
You set yourself high standards, I want to help you to get there.
你给自己设立了很高的目标 我想助你一臂之力
And I'm just glad that you didn't apply any more damage to our car.
而我只是庆幸 你没有继续摧残我们的车
One little dent.
就一个小坑
What do you think? How do you think he did?
你怎么看 你觉得他跑得如何
I think that was quite quick. I think it was daring in places.
我觉得他跑得很快 很有竞争力
He scrubbed off some speed. But I'm-I'm confident.
虽然他损失了一些速度 但是我有信心
I think he's done me proud. OK!
我觉得他让我骄傲 好的
Well, the best time on our board is still Max Whitlock,
好的 圈速榜上最快的还是麦克斯·惠特洛克
the Olympic gold medallist, with 1:39.5.
奥林匹克金牌得主 1分39秒5
You ever see his flic-flacs?
你见过他做后手翻吗
So graceful, the extension that guy
赏心悦目 这家伙的柔韧性简直了
Anyway. You haven't seen...
总之 你还没见过...
You haven't seen my flicflacs. I have your time right here.
你还没见过我做后手翻 我拿到你的圈速了
David Tennant, you did it...
大卫·田纳特 你的成绩是...
in one minute...
1分...
Forty...
40...
four...
4秒...
flat.
1分44秒整
Come on!
给力啊
Well done. Really well done.
很棒 非常棒
Second place, I'll take that. I'll take that. Yeah.
第二名 我可以接受了 不错了
Second quickest. Yeah, that's OK.
第二快的人 是啊 不错
So I think that's congratulations to both of you.
所以我要祝贺你们两个人了
You had a little help from him.
他也助了你一臂之力
I couldn't have done it without my teacher.
没有我的老师 我不会有这样的成绩
I think you'd have been first without Chris.
我觉得如果没有克里斯 你可以拿第一名
No, I'm kidding.
开个玩笑
I-I... Yeah, I'll take second place. That's all right.
我就做第二名吧 没问题
That's good, that's good.
这成绩很不错了
I think that's really good.
我觉得是相当不错了
Ladies and gentlemen, David Tennant! Thank you!
女士们先生们 大卫·田纳特 谢谢大家
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你来做客
Thank you for everything. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Now, earlier on, Matt and I had finished the first day
早些时候 在迷人的达尔文小镇
of our big convertible supercar trip
马特和我结束了我们第一天的
in the charming town of Darwin.
敞篷超级跑车之旅
And because what happens in Darwin stays in Darwin
因为达尔文的风流止步于达尔文
really, that's their motto
真的 这是他们的座右铭
we pick up the story the following morning.
我们从第二天早上继续
We got up early, as it was time to leave California's desert plains...
我们起得很早 要离开这片加州的荒漠平原了
Ooh, I think we might be about to
哇 我觉得我们马上要
enter into a bit of twisty, windy road, Mr Harris.
进入蜿蜒的山路了 哈里斯先生
and start our climb into the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
然后开始翻越塞拉内华达山脉
There is no guard rail.
这里没有护栏啊
Look at that, that's a sheer face right there.
看哪 那里有个峭壁
You go off there, that's bad.
如果掉下去的话 就很糟糕了
We wondered what our next challenge might be.
我们在想 下一个挑战会是什么
Ooh, Smokey the Bear up ahead. Smokey the Bear up ahead.
噢 前方有条子 前方有条子
后来佩戴宽边帽的巡警也被卡车司机们称为Smokey Bear
Smokey Bear: 美国林务局的吉祥物 戴着一顶宽边的帽子
And with no idea what Matt was on about,
不知道马特想要干什么
we came across a policeman waiting with the answer.
我们遇到了一位警♥察♥ 他给了我们答案
Hello, officer.
你好 警官
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
"Welcome to fall, a season of tricky road conditions."
"欢迎来到素秋 这是个路况复杂的季节"
"You and your cars will now FALL down this slippery mountain road"
"你和你的车将要在这光滑的山路上'素'降"
"under the power of gravity alone"
"只能靠重力驱动"
"no touching the accelerator."
"禁止触碰油门"
"Quickest to the bottom wins."
"最快滑到山底的人获胜"
That sounds like a completely relevant real-world test.
听起来是个现实中完全有用的测试
This will be fun. I do this with my buddies on the motorcycles.
这很好玩的 我和我兄弟们在摩托车上这么玩
Neutral all the way down the mountain.
挂空挡 一路下山
But I've got to say, it doesn't feel like fall.
但我想说 这没有素秋的感觉
Ah, there we go. It does now.
行了 现在有了
Very funny
真好笑
Anyway, it's not fall, it's autumn.
总之 这不是素秋 这是金秋
No, it's fall.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表