剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
..well, it's high maintenance.
也就是说 你的技师们会花很多时间
And that means your pit crew will spend a lot of time
唠叨些你听不懂的东西
fiddling about with stuff you don't understand.
需要重置一下这个...
Needs a reset on the, er...
这辆终极的纯种跃马是如此极端
And this ultimate Ferrari thoroughbred is so extreme,
你不能开上公路
you can't drive it on the road,
它也不适用于任何系列比赛
and it doesn't qualify for any existing race series.
所以作为一辆车来说 FXX K没有什么意义
So, as a car, the FXX K doesn't really make sense.
但它也没想要那样
But it's not meant to.
它不太算是一辆车
It's not really a car.
它是一张门票...
What it is is a ticket...
通往这个星球上最尊贵最私人的俱乐部
to the most exclusive private members club on the planet.
而且这个俱乐部还有一项会员专属福利
And this club has one final members-only benefit.
其实到现在为止 这辆车还有所保留
You see, up to now, the car has been holding back,
节省了功率 以保证电池不会耗尽
saving power to make sure its batteries never run flat.
但FXX K有一个排位赛模式
But the FXX K has something called Qualify Mode,
它可以让汽油机的所有动力
and that gives you all the petrol power
和电能一起集中输出
and all the electric power in one massive hit.
只能让一圈的能量最大化 然后...
Maximum attack for one lap only. And, well...
因为我也只剩最后一圈了
since I've only got one lap left, well...
你又带不走它
you can't take it with you.
1050匹马力
1,050 horsepower!
多好的一辆车 多棒的一天
What a car! What a day!
尽情释放吧 这是最后一圈了
Drink it up. Drink it up, it's the last lap.
不可思议 我再也没有第二次机会了
Unbelievable. I'll never get to do that again.
有机会能试驾 我已经很震惊了
I'm staggered I've had a chance to do it in the first place.
当世界电动化以后
When the world's electric...
我会铭记的 一定是今天
..I think I'll remember this day more than every other.
-好歹我没撞车 -是啊 多么惊艳的车
-Well, I didn't crash. -No, you didn't. No, what an incredible car.
而且我说实话 你开得很好
And I've got to be honest, you drove the ass off it.
然而有一个小问题 我不是在挑刺
One tiny point though, and I don't mean to be picky,
但你知道这个专属的俱乐部吗
but you know this whole exclusive club thing?
好的 所以你就是说
OK, so what you're saying is,
如果你是法拉利非常非常特别的朋友
if you're a very, very special friend of Ferrari,
运气好的话 你就有可能收到邀请...
you might just be lucky enough to receive an invitation
-去给他们送两百万英镑 -对的
-to give them £2 million. -Correct.
作为回报 你能得到一辆车
And in return, you get a car that, yeah,
当然 它很快很漂亮
is very fast and very pretty,
但没有什么实际用途 对吗
but it's essentially useless, right?
你不能开上公路
I mean, you can't drive it on the road,
你也不能拿它参赛
you can't enter it in any race series,
你还需要一群技师来维持它运转
you need a team of mechanics to keep it running...
这也对
Also correct.
真划算
That's good business.
除非你就是法拉利
It is if you're Ferrari.
一般来说 现在应该把车交给Stig
Now, this is the point we usually hand the car over to Stig
在我们的跑道上测试 但今天不行
to thrash around our test track, but today, we can't.
外面太冷了
It's just too cold out there.
FXX K用的是竞速光头胎 无法达到工作温度
The FXX K is on racing slicks and it just won't get hot enough to work.
真是抱歉
We're sorry.
但我们会在之后的节目中再把它请回来
But we'll try to coax it back again for a lap later in the series
-等到天气暖和一点的时候 -是的 罗瑞
-when the weather warms up a bit. -Yes, we will. Rory.
多好的车啊
What a car.
大功率的刺♥激♥可不仅限于此
And the high horsepower thrills don't end there,
因为在之后的节目中 我简直不敢相信
because later this series, and I can't believe I got to do this,
我开上了新款的雷诺Twingo
but I drive the new Renault Twingo.
噢耶 噢耶
Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
好的 现在介绍一下本周的现场嘉宾
OK. Now it is time to introduce this week's studio guest.
他主演了《赎罪》《X战警》和《分♥裂♥》
He's the star of Atonement, X-Men and Split.
女士们先生们 有请詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome James McAvoy.
欢迎欢迎
Welcome, welcome.
詹姆斯 你今天不是让司机带你来的吧
Now, James, I know you didn't get a chauffeur to drop you down today.
-你自己开车来的吧 -是的
-You drove yourself, right? -I did, yes.
你开的什么车
OK, what did you drive?
-我开的RS3 -不错啊 小钢炮
- I drove my RS3. - Nice, little pocket rocket.
就是个小忍♥者
Little ninja, yeah.
-它有300多马力呢 -你说是就是吧
-300 plus horsepower there. -Uh, if you say so.
是啊 我只知道它能跑很快
Yeah, I just know it goes fast, man. It goes fast.
所以你现在拿到驾照了
So you have a driver's licence now,
但你是不是无证驾驶很多年了
but didn't you drive for years without one?
这真是奇怪了 我在《无♥耻♥之徒》里演一个偷车贼
This is the weird thing. I played a car thief in Shameless
注: 英国版《Shameless》, 不是美剧
我要开很多漂亮的车
and I had to drive many beautiful cars
但从来没人问过我有没有驾照
and nobody ever asked me if I had a driver's licence,
所以我也没提交过驾照
so I didn't, I didn't offer it up.
我一直等到6年后才拿到驾照
I didn't get a driver's licence until six years later.
等一下
Hang on.
这画面感实在太强了
You're painting quite a picture for us.
你还做了什么坏事需要澄清的
Any other bad behaviour you want to come clean with?
我的驾照还是干干净净的 但我的...
I do actually have a clean driver's licence, but I did have a...
我曾经有一张125cc小摩托的临时驾照
I had a provisional driver's licence just for riding a 125 scooter
是在我长大 买♥♥了大机车之前
before I grew up and got a big bike, and, erm...
我的那张临时驾照上记了11分
I got 11 points on my provisional licence.
是啊
Yeah.
那位警♥察♥ 把我拉到一边
The guy, the policeman that took me aside
意思是说 "我很可能就放你过了吧"
was like, "I'm probably going to let you off with it",
而他的搭档就在警车里吼叫 "不可能"
and his partner was like shouting from the car going, "No way!"
"他该抓起来 这太过分了"
"He's going down! This is unbelievable!"
然后 他们就把我塞进警车后座
So, yeah, they put me in the back of the car
搞得我像个毒贩子
and made me feel like a drug dealer.
好的 你今天不是来享受我们的陪伴的
All right, now, you didn't just come down here to enjoy our company,
因为讲真 谁会享受啊 没有的
because, frankly, who would do that? No, no.
-你是来我们的赛道飙车的 -是的
-You came here to drive fast around our track. -Yes.
首先 所有人都应该了解的一点是
And the first thing that everyone here should know is that
原本的Top Gear赛道回来了
the original Top Gear track is back!
还有一件事 就是我们有了一辆新车
And here's the other thing you need to know, we've got a new car.
在利亚纳 Lacceti和Cee'd之后
And after all those Lianas and Lacettis and Cee'ds...
-我还是很喜欢Cee'd的 -因为你只会开Cee'd
-I'm still a big fan of the Cee'd. -That's cos you were quick in it.
我们决定 让这辆车多一点刺♥激♥
We decided it was high time for something a bit more exciting,
一辆后驱的 速度快的车
something rear-wheel drive, something fast.
没错 但不能太快
That's right, but not too fast,
因为开车的都是明星
cos we're talking about celebrities here,
不是有责任感的成年人
not responsible adults.
这就意味着 只有一辆车能胜任
Which meant there was only one car for the job,
我指的是 真的只有一辆车
and I mean literally only one car.
向大家介绍我们新的"明星略快车"
Introducing our new reasonably fast car,
就是丰田GT 86
it's the Toyota GT86.
开得好就乐趣无穷 犯错误则原地打转
Drive it well and it's so much fun, but get it wrong and you will spin.
-我打包票 -对 我也是
-I guarantee it. -Yeah, so do I.
以我亲身经历来保证
From experience I can guarantee it.
好的 当然我们不会不经指导
Right, so, obviously we're not going to send you out there
就把你送上赛道的
without a little bit of instruction, so...
你还记不记得 学校里有一位老师
you remember at school that one teacher who
他真正地开导你 培养你 信任你
really inspired you, nurtured you, believed in you?
然而 我们的导师完全相反
Well, our instructor is exactly the opposite of that.
他又疯狂 又矮小 他的脑袋没有毛
He's mad, he's tiny, his head is very shiny,
他就是克里斯·哈里斯
it's Chris Harris.
欢迎来到丰田GT 86
Welcome to the Toyota GT86.
你的表现反映了我的水平
Your performance reflects on me.
-好的老兄 -所以你好好听着
-All right, mate. -So you've got to listen.
-啥 -懂了吗
-What? -OK?
朝着50米的指示牌开
Aim for the 50 metre board.
别想着搞笑 挂四挡
Don't try and be funny. Fourth gear.
当我说"刹车"的时候就刹车
When I say "brake", brake.
刹车
Brake!
当我说"刹车"的时候就刹车
When I say "brake", brake.
刹车
Brake!
-仔细听 詹姆斯 -听着呢
-Listen! Listen, James. -I am.
往那儿走 照着指示做
Over that way. Do what you're told.
我指着那儿呢 看 挂三挡
My hand's over there. Look, third gear. Third gear.
三挡啊 那是二挡 你这个XX
Third gear, that's second, you BLEEP
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表