剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Come on, Twingo! Come on! Yes, yes!
加油Twingo 加油 很好
The last dots! Come on!
最后几个豆了 加油
We were nearly there, but with the last dots almost within reach...
马上就要赢了 但就在最后几个豆近在咫尺的时候...
That's them. The last dots. Let's go.
就在那儿 最后几个豆 我们走
Sabine had set up a dot block.
Sabine设置了一个豆障
Sneaky German ghost!
狡猾的德国幽灵啊
Oh, no, you don't, Mr. French shopping trolley.
噢不 你别想逃 法国超♥市♥手推车先生
Ha-ha! Ken Block who?
哈哈 Ken Block算什么
Good skills.
厉害了
Yes!
很好
Oh, no! Here we go, here we go!
噢不 我们走我们走
Yes! Nearly there, Twingo!
很好 快到了 Twingo
That's them -the last dots!
就在那儿 最后的豆
Yes! Yes!
很好 很好
Go!
快上
Yes! Yes!
很好 很好
We did it! We did it!
我们成功了 我们成功了
Oh, look, he's doing a victory doughnut.
看哪 他在做甜甜圈特技庆祝胜利
In your face!
服 不 服
It's not really a doughnut, is it?
这不能算是甜甜圈 对吧
More of a kind of crap teacake.
最多算是垃圾茶点心
In your face!
服 不 服
Victory for the Twingo!
这是Twingo的胜利
That was... That was great.
那很... 那很棒
That was great.
那很棒
You know, not a day goes by where I don't find myself
你知道 说不定哪天我就发现自己
trapped in a maze of shipping containers and wonder,
被困在集装箱构成的迷宫里 我就会想
"What would be the best car to help me escape?"
"最好的逃生车辆是什么车"
Yeah, exactly. Now I know. Exactly, exactly.
没错 现在我知道了 正是如此
You know what I like about the Twingo, right?
你知道我喜欢Twingo的哪一点吗
It's the fact that all city cars were, kind of, all becoming the same,
实际上 现在的城市小车都有点千篇一律
they were becoming clones,
它们都是克隆体
but the Twingo is a different way of answering the question.
但Twingo交出了一份不一样的答卷
It's not the front-wheel drive, it's not, kind of, boxy.
它不是前驱车 也没有那种方正的感觉
All right, it's not perfect but it's got character.
好吧 它不完美 但它有个性
And when you want to go somewhere,
当你想出远门的时候
you just pop it in the boot of your real car and off you go.
你只要把它塞进后备箱里 就可以出发了
OK, now it's time to find out which of these teeny, tiny cars
好的 现在要看看这些小小的车
is fastest around our track,
哪辆的圈速最快
and that means handing them over for testing.
这意味着要把它们移交测试
Not by The Stig, but by The Stig's teenage cousins.
不是给Stig 而是Stig的青少年表弟们
So, there they all are, standing around Snapchatting,
他们都在那儿 站在那里玩Snapchat
photo bombing, looking for Pokemon Go...
乱入抢镜 找口袋妖怪...
And off the line
他们出发了
the Twingo, rear-engine traction,
Twingo后置引擎的牵引力
has got a little bit of a march there.
让它得以稍稍领先
There's no room up the inside for that particular adolescent lunatic.
没有给那个未成年疯子留出任何空间
Oh, my God. Imagine what's inside that helmet -all the acne.
我的天哪 想像一下头盔里的风景: 全是痘痘
Right, turning in, there's not enough room for you there.
入弯 那里的空间不足
Oh, dangerous. Headphones on.
真危险 戴上了耳机
What are they listening to? Tinie Tempah, maybe.
他们在听什么 可能在听泰尼·坦帕吧
Some cool tunes.
炫酷的旋律
OK, this is worrying now
好的 现在麻烦了
because there's not room for two of them going in here.
因为没有足够的空间通过两辆车
The Up! looking a bit sneaky at the back there.
Up!在后面偷偷摸摸的
A tighter line... This is clever.
走线更紧 很明智
..and he's going to get the march on the Smart
他马上就要追上Smart了
coming down the back straight.
来到直道上的角逐
They don't look very fast, do they?
他们看起来速度不快 不是吗
No, not in a straight line.
在直道上并不快
What's he doing there?
他在干什么
I don't know, talking to his pals on Face Chat thing...
不知道 可能是通过表情和同伴沟通...
OK, breaking hard down into the Hammerhead.
好的 大力刹车进入锤头弯
What's going to happen here?
这里的情况怎么样
Well, the Up! has got a massive advantage because...
Up!在这里有巨大的优势 因为...
I think because it's front-engined, it looked better.
我想是因为它是前置引擎 看起来更好
But look at that sneaky git on the inside there.
然而看看赛道内侧的小动作
Three abreast. I don't how this is going to end.
三辆车齐头并进 不知道结局如何
This looks like a massive insurance claim in waiting, doesn't it?
看起来有一大♥波♥保险理赔正在路上 不是吗
So let's go through the Follow-Through...
现在通过全速弯...
Oh, that's rude! That's rude!
噢 太粗暴了 太粗暴了
He's cut him right off at the nose there.
他直接把他挤出了赛道
And that Smart just looks unstable to me... It looks so short.
在我看来Smart太不稳定了... 看起来太短了
So short. OK...
它太短了 好的...
Oh, that's a buttock-clenching moment there.
噢 那里臀部受到了重击
But the Smart's got the run on the Twingo
但Smart对Twingo紧追不舍
heading down towards second-to-last.
来到倒数第二弯
Really unstable under breaks
制动时非常不稳定
I don't know what they're playing at here.
我不知道他们在玩哪一出
I think the Twingo's got this wrapped up.
我觉得Twingo完美搞定了
Second-to-last, Twingo runs wide
倒数第二弯 Twingo走线太宽了
Carry... That's just rude!
继续... 这太粗暴了
OK, that's rude!
好吧 这太粗暴了
So effectively, a moral victory to the Renault
其实雷诺获得了道德上的胜利
because he had to get out of the way,
因为他必须得让开路
otherwise he'd have crashed into that Stig.
不然他就要撞上另一个Stig了
All right, now, because that got a bit out of hand,
好的 因为场面有一些失控
we also got The Stig himself to lap all three cars.
我们又让Stig本人测了三辆车的圈速
Now, only the fastest one of the three earns a place on the leaderboard
现在 只有最快的车才能在圈速榜上留名
and that was the Smart in 1:49.1.
而那辆车是Smart 成绩为1分49秒1
Which is...
能够排在...
way down there. OK
最下面的位置 好的
I told you. All right, now...
早跟你说了 好的 现在...
Hold on, hold on.
等一下
I want to talk about the internet for a second... Yes.
我想聊一下互联网 好的
because I hear that you and Chris Harris have the same favourite website
因为我听说你和克里斯最喜欢的网站是同一个网站
which I've got to say, I find hard to believe
我得说 我很难相信
because I know Chris and he's disgusting!
因为我认识克里斯 他这人很恶心
Oh, we definitely do, then. No, I'm joking!
噢 那是肯定的 开个玩笑
No, my favourite website is actually Auto Trader, bro.
不 我最喜欢的网站其实是汽车交易网
I love it. Do you love Auto Trader? Yeah, I'm addicted.
我很喜欢 你喜欢汽车交易网吗 嗯 我沉迷其中
I love it. Ever since I've been a kid...
我很喜欢它 从我小时候开始...
For me, I grew up in, like, a council estate, south-east London,
我从小在伦敦东南部的廉租♥房♥♥区里长大
didn't have much, so being able to go online
没什么玩的 所以只能上网
and look at all these cars at all these ridiculous prices...
看看所有的这些天价车型...
I used to type in "£200,000", "£1 million",
我经常输入"20万英镑" "100万英镑"
let's see what cars come up.
看看会有什么车跳出来
And you'd see all these rare cars, and I just...
然后你就会看见这些稀有的车辆 然后我就...
I was obsessed with it. So, yeah, it's my favourite website.
我就对它着迷了 所以没错 这是我最喜欢的网站
And that's your favourite website, too? It is, yes.
那也是你最喜欢的网站吗 是的没错
To avoid any confusion, that is my favourite website.
为了避免误会 这就是我最喜欢的网站
What's you second...? No, never mind! Let's not do that.
那你第二喜欢的... 算了当我没问 这样不好
Tinie, I heard you also enjoy an Aston Martin.
泰尼 我听说你也很喜欢阿斯顿·马丁
Yeah, bro. I... Oh, God!
没错兄弟 我... 天哪
So I... Luckily, when they launched the One-77
我...很幸运 他们发布One-77的时候
they invited me down to the factory.
他们请我去工厂参观
So they said to me, "Do you want to borrow one for a week?"
然后他们对我说 "你想不想借一辆开一个星期"
So I borrowed the Aston Martin Virage
然后我就借了一辆阿斯顿·马丁Virage
and I remember rolling around like just the coolest kid in the world.
然后我就到处转悠 感觉就是世界上最酷的小孩
I was like 23 years old at the time
当时我大概23岁
and I was dating this girl at the time,
当时我还在和一个女孩约会
and so when she saw the car, and she was in the car,
当她看见那辆车时 她就上了那辆车
she got really, really giddy and excited.
她非常兴奋 非常激动
And she said, "We should celebrate. We should..."
然后她说 "我们应该庆祝一下 我们应该..."
Should what? Yeah. Should what? What? What? What?
应该什么 是啊 应该什么 什么 什么
Don't make this harder than it already is, please.
请别把它搞得更难(硬)了
Is that what you said to her?
你就是这么跟她说的吗
Choose your words more carefully.
说话要小心啊
That Aston Martin badge, I told you.
阿斯顿·马丁的徽章有用吧 早告诉你了
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表