剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
-我真的很高兴我们决定三局两胜。-对.
- I'm really glad that we decided to do best two out of three. - Right.
对不起?
I'm sorry?
笑声
LAUGHTER
我们认为这是三局四胜制?什么时候?
We decided it was the best of three? When?
是的,我做了。嗯。
Yes, I did. Yeah.
是啊,我是说,你准备好迎接另一个挑战了,对吧,萨宾?
Yeah, I mean, you're up for another challenge, right, Sabine?
嗯。不同的车,不同的路线?
Yeah. Different cars, different course?
是啊,来吧。
Yeah, bring it on.
我需要一辆准备充分、不抛锚的车
I need a car that's well prepared, which doesn't break down
我会拿到那个小奖杯
and I'll take that little trophy
从那边的那个小赛车手那里。
from that little racing driver over there.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
克里斯·哈里斯你接受挑战吗-萨宾
- Chris Harris, do you accept that challenge? - Sabine...
如果能在另一块大♥陆♥上击败你,我将是一种荣幸。
It will be a pleasure to beat you on another continent.
也许这片大♥陆♥被命名为纽伯格林?
Maybe this continent is named Nurburgring?
-观众哦-让我们...让我们看看...
- AUDIENCE OOHS - Let's...let's see...
哦,那太令人担心了。让我们看看会发生什么。
Oh, that's worrying. Let's see what happens.
听起来好像开始了。好的,在下周的节目中,
Sounds like it's on. OK, on next week's show,
一辆非常绿色、非常嘈杂的梅赛德斯。
a very green, very noisy Mercedes.
-以及一次穿越古巴的革命公路之旅。-到时见.
- And a revolutionary road trip across Cuba. - See you then.
-晚安.-晚安.-晚安.
- Good night. - Good night. - Good night.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表