剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
面对现实吧 沃尔沃太可靠了
Let's face it, Volvos are so reliable.
如果这车真的倒下了
If this thing does break down,
瑞典可能就要举国哀悼了
there'd probably be a national day of mourning in Sweden.
伙计们 我的车里连一点点暖气都没有
Guys, I don't have any heating whatsoever in my cab.
外面是大太阳呢 罗瑞 积极点 阳光点
The sun's out, Rory. Think positive, think warm.
我会死于肺炎的 大哥
I'm going to die of pneumonia, man!
出了城 我们出发前往拜科努尔
Heading out of town, we made a start for Baikonur
喧嚣旋即黯淡了下来
and the bustle quickly dwindled.
看哪 这儿只有一望无际的虚无
Look at it, it's just acres and acres of nothing.
就像斯托克一样
It's like...Stoke!
然后 随着路面变成了尘土
And, as the road turned to dirt,
我们怀疑这根本不是去拜科努尔的路
we got the feeling this might not be the way to Baikonur after all.
我们在干什么呢 不能找一条其他的路吗
Why are we doing this? Can't we find another road?
然而这时...
But then...
看哪
Look at that.
-这真是巨大 -多谢夸奖 克里斯
-That is huge. -Thanks, Chris.
我们无意间发现了第一个
We had stumbled across our first opportunity
可以比赛的机会
for a spot of competition.
你正在想我正在想的吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
我想我正在想你正在想的
I think I am thinking what you're thinking.
我觉得这像是条赛道
That looks like a race track to me.
我觉得我们应该走起
I think we need to get it on.
因此 我们的第一场可靠性测试是采石场的即兴竞速
So, our first test of reliability would be an impromptu quarry race
一路到底 再回到顶端
down to the bottom, back to the top.
第一个开过牛头的人获胜
First past the cow's head...wins.
先生们 愿最强的人和他的车子获得胜利
Gentlemen, may the best man and his machine win.
给力啊 小黑♥车♥
Come on, little black cab.
3 2 1 出发
Three, two, one...go.
噢 没救了 我居然被伦敦出租车给超了
Oh, that's hopeless. I've just been overtaken by a bloody London taxi!
我的抓地力比克里斯强 爽
I've got better traction than Chris! Yeah!
但马特也很快啊
Oh, Matt's quick, though.
啊 他领先了
Ah, he's in front.
加油 追上他 追上他
Come on, chase him down, chase him down.
噢 他逼近了
Oh, he's gaining.
给力啊 给力啊
Come on, come on.
很好
yes
罗瑞一下子超车到内道了
Oh, Rory with the big move up the inside.
我们领先了 小破黑领先了
We're in front! The little old black cab is in front!
别挡道
Oh, get out of the way!
喂 小心我的漆
Hey, hey, watch the paint!
加油啊 宝贝 坚持住
Come on, baby, come on, hold it together.
好的 到调头点了
OK, we're coming around the loop.
转弯半径大显身手
Ah, the turning circle coming in.
不只是顺手啊
More than handy there.
79匹马力 百公里加速约21秒
79 horsepower! 0-60 in 21 seconds.
抱歉
Sorry!
我们还碾压了大奔和沃尔沃
And we've destroyed the Merc and the Volvo.
噢 实在是没救了
Oh, this is hopeless.
他上坡慢 我要追上他了
Slow up the hill. I got him, I got him.
马特逼近了
Matt's gaining, Matt's gaining.
走你
Here we go.
啊 不
Ah, no!
-多谢 -别啊
-Thank you! -No!
-爽 -嗷
-Yeah. -Oh!
好的 加油啊老姐
Right, come on, old girl.
克里斯追上来了
Here comes Chris.
我在走防守线
I'm on the defensive.
挡住他
Hold him off
马特减速了
Matt's slowing down.
什么鬼...
What the...?
XX的搞什么
What the BLEEP?!
给力啊 耶
Come on! Yes!
和我预想的结局不太一样
Not quite the end I'd expected.
-什么情况 -你什么意思
-Well, what happened? -What do you mean, what happened?
-你没在动啊 -我失去动力了
-You weren't moving. -I lost drive.
上了一个坡 变速箱罢♥工♥了
Coming up the hill, the transmission kind of let go.
我告诉你什么情况
I'll tell you what happened.
-我赢了 -讲真 我很失望
-I just won the race in the black cab! -Honestly, I'm disappointed.
我超过你的时候 你一动都不动
I was coming past you, and you were stationary.
-你不是在超车 -是啊 我正在上坡
-You weren't coming past me. -I was. I was pushing you up the hill.
不 我当时各种走位 我在阻挡你
No, I was putting the moves on you, I was blocking you.
所以你不觉得是被推上坡的吗
So you reckon you were not being pushed up the hill?
我是在防御你的进攻
I was defensive driving the hell out of you.
-你没发现是被推上坡的吗 -发现了
-You weren't aware you were being pushed up the hill? -Yeah,
但这够我保持领先了
but that was enough to stay ahead!
你本来可以推我过终点线的
You would have pushed me over the finish line!
我有种轻微的罪恶感
I'm feeling slightly guilty.
这辆车服役13年 走了90多万公里
This car has lived for 13 years and 570,000 miles.
而我只开了67公里
And I've had it 42 miles.
67公里啊
42 miles!
最后一公里想必是最难忘的
The last one was probably the most special.
-与此同时... -嗯哼 -崭新如初
-Meanwhile... -Yeah. -..pristine, good as new.
我可以很快毁了它
I can change that quite quickly for you.
我们的即兴竞速已经付出了代价
Our quarry race had taken its toll -
但过了几个小时 我们又重新上路了
but, after a few hours, we were back on the road.
你的沃尔沃看起来像电影里战损的终结者
Your Volvo looks like the Terminator near the end of the film.
我移除了车子四分之一的前脸
I removed a quarter of the front of the car
警示系统只提示我说 "近光灯灯泡故障"
and the warning system simply tells me, "Bulb failure, dipped beam".
这辆车如此坚韧 这就是北欧力量
That's how tough this car is. That's Nordic strength.
还有 进气箱有点被压扁了
And also, the airbox has been a bit squashed
这让它听起来像一辆5座四驱的奥迪
which means it now sounds like a full-house Audi Quattro.
所以实际上 我把车升级了
So, actually, I've improved the car.
的确听起来不错
It does sound good.
非常棒
That is nice.
终于 我们踏上了去拜科努尔的路
At last, we were on the road to Baikonur
制片人让我们在下个小镇停下
and the producers had told us to make a stop at the next town,
一个叫克孜勒奥尔达的地方
a place called Kyzylorda.
所以 我们出发了
So, we pressed on,
而克里斯则主动开始活跃气氛
and Chris took it upon himself to keep us entertained.
你知道吗 从哈萨克斯坦的一端开到另一端
Were you to drive from one side of Kazakhstan to the other
等于从伦敦开到伊斯坦布尔
it's the same as driving from London to Istanbul.
它差不多和西欧一样大
It's basically the size of Western Europe.
是嘛
Is it really?
往近了说 这个国家是苹果树的起源地
On a smaller scale, this country was the origin of the apple tree,
所以苹果是在这里发明的
so the apple was invented here.
是嘛
Was it really?
哈萨克斯坦人还是最早开始驯养马的人
The Kazakhs were also the first people to domesticate the horse,
就是谦虚的马
the humble horse.
但在克里斯的絮叨还没停止的时候
But, before Chris could go full corduroy,
我们抵达了克孜勒奥尔达 在当地的体育场
we arrived in Kyzylorda and, at the local sports ground,
我们发现 他们不仅仅发明了苹果和马
we discovered apples and horses weren't all they had invented.
他们在进行一项叫做"叼羊"的运动
They were playing a game called kokpar.
这基本上就是山羊版的马球
Basically, that's goat polo.
这在哈萨克斯坦是一项专业的运动
It's a professional sport in Kazakhstan,
目标是把山羊尸体扔到球门里
and the aim is to get the goat carcass in the goal.
我想说 就在那里 有一些...
I got to say, this is, uh, right up there with some of the, um,
我见过的最恶心的翔
grossest shit I've ever seen.
我们还在想 下午还有什么活动
As we wondered what else the afternoon had in store,
一项挑战来临了
a challenge arrived.
上面说 "你们将要和一些当地的高里程车"
It says, "You will need now take on some local high-mile heroes"
"进行一次简单的追逐赛"
"in a simple game of tag."
"如果你怼上另一辆车 他就出局"
"If you tag another car, they're out."
"如果你被怼 就出局"
"If you get tagged, you're out."
"最后剩下的那辆车是冠军"
"Last car driving is the winner."
显然 山羊马球只是助兴
Apparently, goat polo was just a warm up.
而且 当我们下场地后
And, as we took to the field,
观众席的气氛非常紧张
the atmosphere in the stands was electric.
为了证明哪一辆高里程车
To prove which of our high-milers
是最坚固的性能机器
was the most rugged performance machine,
我们不仅要互相竞争
we'll be going up against not just each other
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表