剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
啊,真灵。
It worked.
GT40不仅成为美国第一辆汽车
The GT40 didn't just become the first American car
在勒芒获胜-
to win at Le Mans -
它开了一,二,三,锁住了领奖台。
it went one, two, three and locked out the podium.
法拉利感到羞辱。
Ferrari were humiliated.
他们再也不会赢得勒芒了。
They'd never win Le Mans again.
现在,听一听互联网,互联网会告诉你
Now, listen to the internet and the internet will tell you
福特在新GT中抛弃V8不仅是被误导的,
that Ford ditching the V8 in the new GT isn't just misguided,
这是不爱国的。
it's unpatriotic.
但最初的GT40没有V8,因为它是美国的-
But the original GT40 didn't have a V8 because it was American -
它有一辆V8,因为它是适合这项工作的工具。
it had a V8 because it was the right tool for the job.
这款新的V6也是如此。
And so is this new V6.
是的,当然,福特可以把一辆V8放在这里,
Yeah, sure, Ford could have stuck a V8 in here,
但这会让车更重、更大,
but that would have made the car heavier, bigger,
空气动力学较差,灵活性较差。
less aerodynamic, less agile.
它就是有一种平衡的感觉。整理得很好。只是..。
It's just got such a balanced feel. So well sorted. It's just...
电台:
RADIO:
我还有半箱油呢!
I still have half a tank of fuel!
一群...
Bunch of...
就像我说的,新的GT不会通过复古来尊重它的历史-
As I was saying, the new GT doesn't honour its history by being retro -
它以快速而荣耀其历史。
it honours its history by being quick.
去年,在最初的GT40整整半个世纪之后
Last year, exactly half a century after the original GT40
在勒芒击败法拉利,这辆新GT赢得了它的级别
spanked Ferrari at Le Mans, this new GT won its class
在24小时的比赛中再次击败了法拉利。
in a 24-hour race and beat Ferrari again.
你打算做什么?
What are you going to do?
这辆车太特别了。
This car is SO special.
也许是因为历史,也许是因为血统。
Maybe it's the history, maybe it's the pedigree.
你猜怎么着?我现在要闭嘴了。
You know what? I'm just going to shut up now.
我只是..。
I'm just...
嗯。
Yeah.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
很特别。
Pretty special.
-好的.-很特别,对吧?
- OK. - Pretty special, right?
这辆车在那部电影中看起来绝对令人惊叹,
This car looks absolutely stunning in that film,
但我不敢相信我会这么说,
but I can't believe I am saying this,
它在演播室里看起来更好,在现实生活中。
it looks even better in the studio, in the flesh.
-你看那些扇形边的方式。-是啊,是啊.
- The way you see those scalloped sides. - Yeah, yeah.
当我们拍电影的时候,我看过照片,但当我亲眼看到它的时候
When we did the film, I had seen photos, but when I saw it in person
第一次,我只是绕着它走来走去。
the first time, I just walked around and around and around it.
太好看了。
It is so good looking.
这是一个很棒的造型,你是第一个,
It's a great piece of styling and you were the first person,
-在工厂外,驾驶它。-呃,对,是的。
- outside the factory, to drive it. - Er, right, yeah.
嗯,除了那个从卡车上倒车的人
Well, apart from the guy who backed it off the truck
在太平洋海岸高速公路上。严格来说,他是第一个,
on the Pacific Coast Highway. He was technically the first,
但后来就是..。然后就是小我了。
but then it was... then it was little ol' me.
我非常嫉妒。我喜欢先开车,马修。
I'm profoundly jealous. I love driving cars first, Matthew.
-你取代了我的角色。我累坏了。-哇,哇,等一下.
- You've taken over my role. I'm gutted. - Whoa, whoa, hold on.
你可以开所有的车。你开着法拉利FXX-K,
You get to drive everything. You drove the Ferrari FXX-K,
你开过布加迪奇龙,你开过沃尔沃庄园
you drove the Bugatti Chiron, you drove the Volvo Estate
在哈萨克斯坦。来吧,现在。你需要学会分享。
in Kazakhstan. Come on, now. You need to learn to share.
你不可能拥有所有人。
You can't have them all.
在这种情况下,我可以说这很好。
In this instance, I can say that's fine.
但有一件事。你没有提到价格。
But one thing. You didn't mention the price.
阿。不,我没有,因为它太贵了!
Ah. No, I didn't, because it is very expensive!
大约是40万。关于�300,000。那是一大笔钱。
It's about 400,000. About �300,000. That's a lot of money.
这比一辆675LT,比一辆法拉利488还多。
That's more than a 675LT, more than a Ferrari 488.
足以支持
Enough to support
这枚相当普通的徽章在这里?
this rather ordinary badge here?
嗯。我是说,这是一辆更好的超级跑车。
Yeah. I mean, it's a better supercar.
那么,因为它更贵,所以它更好吗?
So because it is more expensive, it's better?
嗯。嗯。
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯。听着,很久以来,美国一直在制♥造♥汽车
Yeah. Look, for too long now, America has been making cars
这些都是物有所值的。
that are good value for the money.
他们给你带来了很大的回报。
They give you a lot of bang for your buck.
但这就是我们一直犯错的地方。
But that's where we've been going wrong.
超级跑车不是为了让你赚大钱。
Supercars aren't about bang for your buck.
你把它弄得太贵了
You make it stupid expensive
而人们就是永远不会满足于此。
and people just can't get enough of it.
这其中有一定的逻辑。
There's some logic in that.
我能问你一件事吗?当你降下的时候……
Can I ask one thing? When you did the lowering...
当你把它放入赛道模式,它...呼!
When you put it in track mode and it... WHOOMPH!
我能不能,嗯.?赶快。
Please can I, um...? Come on.
好的。来吧,试一试。这就是你要的。
All right. Go on, have a go. Here you go.
-看这个。这真是太棒了。-你会的,不是吗?
- Watch this. This is great. - You would, wouldn't you!
大家:是的!
ALL: Yes!
你会的。看这个。
You would. Watch this.
这是最酷的事了。
This is the coolest thing.
发动机发出低沉的轰鸣声
ENGINE EMITS LOW ROAR
噢!
Oh!
克里斯咯咯笑了起来
CHRIS CACKLES
这真是太棒了!
That is just awesome!
等着看吧。
And wait for it.
看着它回升。
Watch it go back up.
好的。太棒了。
Nice. That's fantastic.
你怎么出去的?
How do you get out?
笑声
LAUGHTER
正确的。好吧,当他弄明白的时候--罗里!
Right. Well, while he figures that out - Rory!
而且,事实上,福特GT的价格并不重要,
And, really, it doesn't actually matter how much the Ford GT costs,
因为他们只计划生产1000台
because they're only planning to make 1,000 of them
而且它们的销♥售♥量超过了十倍。
and they're sold out ten times over.
不走运。是的,不走运。
Unlucky. That's right, unlucky.
好的。现在,是欢迎本周嘉宾的时候了。
All right. Now, it's time to welcome this week's guest.
没错。他已经赢得了六枚奥♥运♥金牌。
That's right. He's won six Olympic gold medals.
他是两个轮子上跑得最快的人之一
He's one of the fastest men ever on two wheels
他的腿比法拉利F12产生的扭矩更大。
and his legs make more torque than a Ferrari F12.
请欢迎克里斯·霍伊爵士。
Please welcome Sir Chris Hoy.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
你好吗,伙计?嗨,马特,你好吗?
How you doing, mate? Hi, Matt, How's it going?
-欢迎光临。-谢谢你.嗨,罗里。谢谢。
- Welcome. - Thank you. Hi, Rory. Thank you.
哇!
Wow!
这很令人兴奋,不是吗?
This is exciting, isn't it?
-这是一个很好的.这是一个很好的欢迎,是的。-太棒了。
- That is a nice... That is a nice welcome, yeah. - Fantastic.
那么.-很高兴来到这里。
- So... - Great to be here.
..腿上有超过500磅英尺的扭矩?
..over 500 pound-feet of torque in those legs?
-700牛顿米,不管旧的是什么.-那太多了.
- 700 newton metres, whatever that is in the old... - That's a lot.
这是相当多的。现在更少了。我现在退休了。
It's quite a lot. Less now. I'm retired now.
-更少?-它就像一辆老爷车,多年来失去了动力.-抓住你了.
- Less? - It's like a vintage car, loses power over the years. - Got you.
所以你认为,到了这一点,也许是人的形象?
So maybe human figures by this point, you think?
是啊,我已经有一段时间没试过了,但谁知道呢?
Yeah, it's been a while since I've tested them, but who knows?
你也爱你的车。你今天开了什么车来这里?
And you love your cars. What did you drive down here in today?
我开了一辆RS6的豪♥宅♥。不错的家庭用车。很有道理。
I drove down in an RS6 Estate. Nice family car. Quite sensible.
我听说它被吹了一小口?
I hear it's been breathed on just a little?
有一点。它的排气口很大
A little bit. It's got a loud exhaust
也许还有几匹额外的马在里面。
and maybe a few little extra horses in there.
-但这是...-它有730马力,伙计.
- But it's... - It has 730 horsepower, dude.
是啊,你需要他们,不是吗?你需要他们。
Yeah, well, you need them, don't you? You need them.
笑声
LAUGHTER
去年,你做了我一直想做的事-
Now, last year, you did something I've always wanted to do -
你参加了勒芒24小时赛。
you raced at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
哦,太不可思议了。太不可思议了。一次令人惊叹的经历。
Oh, it was unbelievable. Just incredible. An amazing experience.
它超越了一切,在每个层面上,
It exceeded everything, on every level,
这是我期待的,进入了它。
that I was looking forward to, getting into it.
是啊,非常有趣。
Yeah, a huge amount of fun.
现在,几年前,你开着一辆日产GTR
Now, a couple of years ago, you drove a Nissan GTR
在古德伍德速度节上,不是吗?
at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, didn't you?
结果如何?你猜怎么着?我们有一段视频。
How did that go? You know what? We have a clip.
-我就知道你会提起这件事!-让我们看看这盘带子.
- I knew you would bring this up! - Let's look at this tape here.
好的。我们走吧。
Nice. There we go.
尖叫声
SCREECHING
噢!
Oh!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表