剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
-完全不同。-来吧.
- Completely different. - Come on.
所以,我选择释放一种棕色液体饮料
So, I choose to release a brown liquid beverage called
-可口可乐,没有连字符,这绝对可以吗?-不,不.
- Coca Cola, no hyphen, and that's absolutely fine? - No, no.
首先,任何开始于你释放
First of all, anything that starts with you releasing
棕色的液体绝对不好。不,不,不。
a brown liquid is definitely not fine. No, no, no.
好了,现在是大运动的时候了.片刻。噢!
Right, now it's time for the big movement... Moment. Oh!
笑声
LAUGHTER
我们需要找出不带连字符R的GT在我们的测试赛道上有多快,
We need to find out how quick the GT no hyphen R is around our test track,
你知道这意味着什么。是时候...Stig了。
and you know what that means. It's time for...The Stig.
下线了。
Off the line.
在控制牵引力的情况下,他很快就短暂地转移到了第二名。
Managing traction, he short shifts to second quite quickly.
现在,这一长跑一直跑到第一个弯道。
Now, this long run down to first corner.
让我们来看看它转过来的时候是什么样子。
Let's look what it looks like as it turns in.
非常平坦,控制着所有的滚动,看起来很快,
Really flat, controlling all that roll, looks fast,
但在退出时过度转向,并加以管理。
but oversteer on the exit, managing it.
现在向左转,进入芝加哥。
Now blending left, into Chicago.
拉紧一条线,这样他就可以打开它,开始加油。
A tight line so he can get it opened up and get on the gas.
它只是看起来想要在任何地方都转向过度,
It just looks like it wants to oversteer everywhere,
但它看起来很僵硬,不是吗?它看起来很平坦,而且看起来很灵活。
but it looks stiff, doesn't it? It looks flat and it looks agile.
使劲刹车,触发了那些警示灯。
Braking hard, triggering those warning lights.
锤头,通过右投手方向的改变会是什么感觉?
Hammerhead, what's it like through the right-hander direction change?
实际上,真的很好。
Really good, actually.
转得很好,出来了,再次设法转向过度。
Turned well, coming out, managing oversteer again.
但看起来一旦他挺过了最初的失误,
But it seems that once he gets through that initial slip,
他的牵引力真的很好。通过后续行动。
he's got really good traction. Through the follow-through.
这又是又一次又快又平。
That's just fast and flat again.
当它轰鸣着穿过轮胎时会是什么样子?
What's it going to be like when it booms through the tyres?
现在,这是真的,真的很快。
Now, that was really, really fast.
使用所有的电路和尾部刹车。变成倒数第二名。
Using all the circuit and the trail brake. Into second to last.
看,好的,从Stig开始的控制驾驶。
Look at that, good, controlled driving from Stig.
现在,向甘邦滚动,越过底线。
Now, rolling down towards Gambon and over the line.
我认为这将是一个非常快的时间。
I think that's going to be a really fast time.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
快的。快的。
Quick. Quick.
好了,现在..。
OK, now...
旧的AMG GTS在1.17.5中做到了这一点,这也是相当快的。
The old AMG GTS did it in 1.17.5, which, that's pretty quick, too.
-那是一个很快的时间。-那是一个很快的时间。
- That's a fast time. - That is a fast time.
所以我们要找的是在这上面的某个地方。
So we're looking to be somewhere way up here.
现在,新的AMG GT R做到了
Now, the new AMG GT R did it in
前一分钟..。
one minute...
16岁持平。就在那里。
16 flat. That's right there.
掌声
APPLAUSE
-这真的很快。-那是一个很快的时间。还有.。
- That is seriously quick. - That's a quick time. And...
在相同的条件下,我们让STIG绕过GT3RS。好的。
And in the same conditions, we got The Stig to lap the GT3 RS. OK.
现在,GT3RS在一分钟内就完成了..。
Now, the GT3 RS did it in one minute...
16.1.
16.1.
所以...把威龙往下移。
So...move that Veyron down.
把那玩意儿弄开。
Get that thing out of the way.
笑声
LAUGHTER
好吧,就是这样。
All right, there's that.
就在那里,黑白的-
There it is, in black and white -
奔驰的速度更快。
the Mercedes is faster.
它更快。
It is faster.
-不过,我仍然会拥有那辆保时捷。-我也是。
- I'd still have the Porsche, though. - So would I.
我也会的。罗里。
I would too. Rory.
我爱死那个默克了。
Loving that Merc.
为了省得你去查,
Just to save you looking it up,
这甚至比Smart ForTwo绕着我们的赛道跑得还快
that's even faster than the Smart Fortwo went round our track
几周前。
a couple of weeks ago.
我知道梅尔克动作很快。
I knew that Merc was quick.
好的。好的.。
All right. OK...
现在是欢迎本周嘉宾的时候了。
Now it's time to welcome this week's guest.
他是个单口相声演员,他也喜欢越野车,
He's a stand-up comedian, he also loves off-roaders,
摩托车和重型机械,
motorbikes and heavy machinery,
所以你们两个现在可以走了。嗯。
so you two can probably just take off now. Yeah.
女士们先生们,欢迎罗斯·诺布尔。
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ross Noble.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
你好,你好!
Hello, hello!
-你好吗?-你好.
- How are you doing? - Hello.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
-好的.-嗨.
- All right. - Hi.
现在,我知道你很喜欢你的自行车,
Now, you are into your bikes, I know,
你是骑车下来的还是开车下来的?
so did you ride down or drive down?
不,我今天开车过来的。
No, I drove down today.
我带了我的伙伴,所以我们坐车来了。
I brought my mate, so we came in the car.
我觉得最好开着车去Top Gear。
I thought it best to turn up to Top Gear in a car.
好的。你开的是什么车?
OK. What did you drive?
我的路虎卫士。
My Land Rover Defender.
捍卫者,哦,好的。
Defender, oh, OK.
标准后卫还是做了什么调整?
Standard Defender or any tweaks?
不,是大规模的调整。
No, massive tweaks.
它是卡恩,完全定制的.
It's a Kahn, a fully customed...
-我所做的,对,是我拿了.-哦……
- What I've done, right, is I've taken... - Ooh...
我拿了一个锡盒,把它擦亮了。
I've taken a tin box and I've polished it up.
就在那里,看。
There it is, look.
那是我的车。快看啊。
That's my car. Look at it.
真是个美人儿。我也喜欢它的造型。
It's a beauty. I love the styling, too.
你追求的是完全被谋杀的外貌-
You've gone for the fully murdered-out look -
-黑底。那是个流氓。-地道的黑帮分子。
- black on black on black. That's gangster. - Proper gangster.
你得承认这看起来很酷。
You've got to admit that is a cool-looking thing.
-我有吗?-来吧!
- Have I? - Come on!
我不介意后卫,
I don't mind a Defender,
但是,我的意思是,轮拱延伸部分看起来有点...
but, I mean, the wheel arch extensions seem a bit...
有点过头了。
a bit much.
它看起来确实有点太过努力了。
It does look like it's trying a bit too hard.
说句公道话,我确实住在乡下。
To be fair, I do live in the country.
但乡下人难道不嘲笑
But don't the countryside folks sneer
-因为你没有一个正常的后卫?-是的
- at the fact that you've not got a normal Defender? - Yes.
他们一定把你看成是个新手
They must see you as a bit arriviste
有点像乡下的乡下人。
and a bit like a townie in the country.
嗯。我喜欢惹恼每个人。
Yeah. I like to annoy everyone.
同样,在同一时间。
Equally, at the same time.
是的,这是……不,但问题是..。
Yes, it's... No, but the thing...
我有,就像,像样的车。
I had, like, proper cars.
我有一辆高尔夫GTI,我们有一辆1960年的卡曼·吉亚,
I had a Golf GTI and we had a 1960 Karmann Ghia,
很漂亮,很棒的车...
beautiful, wonderful cars...
整件事。就像你在《伦敦东区》的结尾。
The whole thing. It was like you were at the end of EastEnders.
沿着车道行驶..。笑声
Driving down the drive... LAUGHTER
..当你朝大路走去时。
..as you were heading down to the road.
他模仿笨蛋。
HE IMITATES DOOF-DOOFS
我把窗户摇下来
I wind the window down
开始对人们大喊大叫。
and start shouting Cockney things at people.
那驾驶位置呢?我不是个大块头,
What about the driving position? I'm not a big man,
我发现自己在里面,我的肘部就是这样做的。
and I find myself in there and my elbow is just doing this.
里面没有地方了。
There's just no room in it.
一点也不舒服。
It's not comfortable at all.
你就是那样的.
You are like that...
你坐在里面..。
You're sitting in it...
这就是我们,就像那样。就像那样。
This is us, like that. Like that.
然后,我也在里面放了真皮座椅,
Then, I've got leather bucket seats in it as well,
所以我乘坐了最不舒服的车
so I've taken the most uncomfortable car
那笔钱可以买♥♥到
that money can buy
我让它更不舒服了。
and I've made it more uncomfortable.
除了付钱让一个男人坐在我后面整天做这件事。
Short of paying a man to sit behind me and do this all day long...
笑声
LAUGHTER
你知道的..。
You know...
那么,你的第一辆车是什么?
So, what was your first car?
我的第一辆车,我有一辆...是一辆地铁。
My first car, I had a... It was a Metro.
它是一辆MG Metro。
An MG Metro, it was.
我花了150英镑从另一本漫画书上买♥♥的。
I bought it off another comic for 150 quid.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表