剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Come on, Mr. Chiron! We have to win this!
加油啊 Chiron先生 我们一定要赢
This is it, this is it.
就是这儿了 就是这儿了
OK, thanks, buddy.
好的 谢了老兄
Where is he?
他在哪儿
That's it, that's the spot.
就是这里 这儿就是终点
He's small, but he's not that small, I don't see him.
他很小 但也没那么小 我看不见他
I think we have a winner!
我想胜者已经产生了
Oh, yes, that's what I'm talking about, look at that view!
欧耶 这才像样 看看这景色
Harris is going to be so mad.
哈里斯肯定会抓狂的
I can't wait to see the look on his little...
我等不及要看他那小小的...
bald face.
光秃秃的脸了
There you go... Have a Chiron
给你了 开Chiron吧
And no-one there.
这里没有人
I think we've got this, boys. I think we've got...
我觉得我们赢了 我觉得我们...
Oh, come on, no.
噢 拜托 不
Welcome to Oman!
欢迎来到阿曼
No! How are you, my friend?
不 你好吗 我的朋友
Why so slow...bro?
为啥这么慢...兄弟
I haven't even thought of my line!
我都没想过我的台词呢
What was your line?
你的台词是什么
"It's like you're always stuck in second gear"
"你是不是一直只挂了二挡"
which looking at it now wasn't very funny, was it?
但现在看看一点都不好笑 不是吗
I was stuck in top gear, my friend. Yes, well done. Well done.
我一直挂在最高挡上 我的朋友 是 干得好
I can't believe I lost.
我不相信我居然输了
You didn't lose.
你没输
If you say I just came second, I'll throw you off that balcony.
如果你说我只是第二名的话 我就把你从阳台上扔下去
No, no, no. OK.
不不不... 好的
You lost.
你输了
No! Just get me a beer!
不 给我拿杯啤酒来
Cheers.
干杯
That's a good beer.
这是杯好酒
It never tastes as good as a winning beer, though, does it?
但它永远也不会像胜利之酒那样可口 不是吗
You want to try that one? Yeah.
你想尝尝这杯吗 好啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, yeah, that's better.
欧耶 这杯好多了
Give me that back
把我那杯还给我
You just missed the sunset, it was beautiful.
你刚好错过了日落 非常美
We could have held hands and everything.
我们本来可以牵牵小手什么的
So close. So, so close.
就差一点 就差一点点
That was so close.
非常非常接近
You know, I think if it wasn't for that border crossing,
你知道吗 我觉得如果不是因为过边境的话
you would have had me.
你就能赢我的
Well, the border crossing and the fact that I had my own jet.
好吧不仅是边检 还因为我有私人飞机
Look, I'm gutted, but I made the Chiron look good value. What?!
我惨败了 但我体现了Chiron的价值 什么
Well, add up the cost of the boat, the limo
好吧 算上快艇的钱 豪华轿车的钱
and then the plane and the bike, How much is that?
还有飞机和摩托车的钱加在一起 一共多少
About £5 million. OK.
大约5百万英镑 好的
Double the price of the Chiron and I only lost by a couple of minutes.
花了Chiron两倍多的钱 而我只慢了几分钟
You still lost. Or, or...
你还是输了 或者说...
I maximised my time in the most extraordinary car of the millennium.
我最大限度地享受了这辆千禧年间最杰出的车
No, you lost.
不 你输了
On next week's show,
在下星期的节目中
a motorsport battle as we find out who's quickest...
有一场竞赛战争 究竟谁的速度最快
Chris Harris or Sabine Schmitz?
克里斯·哈里斯还是纽北女皇
And an American man drives an American car in America.
还有一个美国人在美国开一辆美国车
Yes, he does, the Ford GT.
是的没错 福特GT
That's right.
就是这样
We will see you then. Good night. Night.
我们到时候见 晚安 晚安
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表