剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
谢谢你提醒我这件事(!)
Thanks for reminding me about that one(!)
我喜欢结尾的蝴蝶结!
I love the bow at the end!
嗯,你知道,之后我坐在车里,我就想,
Well, you know, I sat in the car afterwards and I just thought,
“我在想,如果我在这里等得够久,
"I wonder, if I wait here long enough,
“他们可能都会直接回家。”
"they might all just go home."
哦,太可怕了。
Oh, horrendous.
有一个角落叫做Molecomb,它是一个左撇子,
There's a corner called Molecomb, it's a left-hander,
在我到达之前,他们都告诉我,
and they all told me, before I got there,
“如果你能看到拐角,或者你等着刹车
"If you can see the corner, or if you wait to brake
“在你看到拐角之前,一切都太晚了。”
"before you see the corner, it's too late."
我记得翻过山顶,
I remember going over the crest of the hill,
看着角落,仍然是平的,我想,“啊-哦。”
seeing the corner, still flat, and I thought, "Uh-oh."
-你当然是全力以赴了。-这是完全的承诺。
- You were committed, certainly. - It was full commitment.
至少我是..。我没有退缩。
At least I was... I wasn't holding back.
最糟糕的是..。不是最坏的事,
The worst thing was... Not the worst thing,
但其中一个不好的地方是首席执行官,
but one of the bad things was it was the CEO,
安迪·帕尔默的私家车是美国仅有的两辆NISMO GT-R之一,
Andy Palmer's personal car, one of only two NISMO GT-Rs in the country,
全新的,他甚至还没有开过它。
brand-new, he hadn't even driven it yet.
还有.。
And...
-他也永远不会!-没错。
- Nor would he ever! - Well, exactly.
我下车后看到了他,
I saw him after I got out of the car,
他对此很在行,他说,
and he was very good about it, he said,
“我们可以取代汽车,但我们不能取代人。”
"We can replace cars, we can't replace people."
他很高兴,因为这表明
He was quite happy, because it showed
安全气囊和安全性有多棒。
how great the airbags and the safety was.
我穿过四排干草捆,毫发无损地走了出来。
I went through four rows of hay bales and came out unscathed.
这么说你在勒芒参加过比赛。下一步是什么?
So you've raced at Le Mans. What's next?
我的目标是成为第一个骑车穿越南极洲的人。
I'm aiming to be the first person to cycle across Antarctica.
在这样做的过程中,还会骑车去南极。
And also cycle to the South Pole on the way to doing that.
这是我从未想过我会做的事
It's something I never thought I'd do,
它完全在那里,相当奇怪的挑战,
it's completely out there, quite a strange challenge,
但这是一个巨大的挑战,
but it's a huge challenge,
而成为第一个这样做的人将是相当酷的。
and to be the first person to do that would be pretty cool.
嗯。
Hmm.
这结束了我们的对话,不是吗?
That killed the conversation, didn't it?
不,不,我只是..。
LAUGHTER No, no, I'm just...
不,我想那是..。
No, I think that's...
你为什么要这么做?
Why would you do that?
我为什么要这么做?好吧..。
Why would I do it? Well...
你知道,这不是你度假要去的地方之一。
You know, it's not one of these places you go to on holiday.
不,你不知道。
No, you don't.
你不会偶然来到南极的。
You're not going to end up at the South Pole by accident.
我只是,我喜欢做一些挑战我,推动我的事情。
I just, I like to do things that challenge me, that push me.
去一个我从未想过的地方
And to go somewhere that I never thought
我会有机会去做,或者去,
I would ever get the chance to do, or to go to,
以一种我以前从未被挑战过的方式挑战自己。
and to challenge myself in a way I've never been challenged before.
但是,是的,只是..。为什么不行?我想这就是答案。
But, yeah, it's just... Why not? I suppose is the answer.
这是你一个人要做的事吗?
Is that something you're going to do by yourself?
不,我们在找一个人
No, we're trying to find somebody
-你真傻,竟然和我一起干.-祝你好运!
- that's stupid enough to do it with me. - Good luck!
我们刚才正在和几个人聊天。
We're chatting to a few people just now.
这是一项伟大的事业,它将是大量的训练,
It's a big undertaking, it will be a lot of training,
做了很多准备工作。
a lot of preparation.
我们很快就会去冰岛测试一款新自行车,
We're going to Iceland soon to test a new bike,
我们实际上会为这个项目设计和制♥造♥一辆新的自行车。
we will actually design and build a new bike for this project.
必须要有能力处理
Going to have to be able to deal with
不管外面的温度是多少。
minus whatever the temperatures will be out there.
-是的。-显然,南极的气温要低25度
- Yeah. - Apparently it's 25 degrees cooler at the South Pole
-比冰岛还冷,冰岛已经相当冷了。-哇.
- than it is in Iceland, which is pretty cold already. - Whoa.
也许在它周围加一辆出租车和一台马达,叫它卡车!
Maybe put a cab around it and a motor, call it a truck!
笑声
LAUGHTER
我很想和你一起去,但我有件事要做,我不能...
I'd go with you, but I've got a thing I've got to do, I couldn't...
我们来看看你和克里斯·哈里斯的训练圈怎么样?
What do you say we take a look at your training lap with Chris Harris?
比赛进行得怎么样?
How did that go out there?
那是..。我想,我要早点找借口了。
It was... I'm going to get my excuses in early, I think.
天气又油又湿。
It was greasy, wet.
不过,克里斯表现得很好,
Chris was very good, though,
他没有对我大喊大叫,他没有发脾气。
he wasn't shouting at me, he wasn't grumpy.
你比他大多了。笑声
You're a lot bigger than him. LAUGHTER
我猜你的目标是击败马克斯·惠特洛克
I assume what you're aiming for is to knock Max Whitlock
从排行榜的顶端,对吧?黄金对黄金?
off the top of the leaderboard, right? Gold versus gold?
为了我的运动相对于体操的骄傲,
For the pride of my sport versus gymnastics,
能站在上面就太好了。
it'd be great to be up there.
是啊,是啊。你是一项有轮子的运动。
Yeah, yeah. You're a sport that has wheels.
嗯。我有一些优势。他会..。
Yeah. I've got some advantage. He'll be...
嗯,他更小,更轻,
Well, he's smaller, he's lighter,
他从教练那里得到了很好的指导,
he takes good instruction from his coaches,
-他可以学习套路,所以他应该很好。-好的.
- he can learn routines, so he should be good. - OK.
-他创造了一圈不错的成绩。-非常谦虚。这就是你的真实感受吗?
- It was a good lap he set. - Very modest. Is that how you really feel?
我们来看看。
Let's take a look.
-忘掉其他一切,今天有两个词很重要。-好的.
- Forget everything else, there are two words that matter today. - OK.
“Max”和“Whitlock”
"Max" and "Whitlock".
你必须打败他。
You have to beat him.
是啊,但他是在干燥的地方干的。
Yeah, but he did it in the dry.
哦,天哪,你就像一个真正的赛车手-所有的借口。
Oh, God, you're like a real racing driver - all the excuses.
我们走吧!第一档。
Let's go! First gear.
-在右手边。-上车,你这个混♥蛋♥!
- Over to the right-hand side. - Get in, you bugger!
里面还有其他几个人。
There's several others in there.
他现在在炫耀了!往右走。
He's showboating now! Over to the right.
在百公里处使劲刹车。
Braking hard at the hundred.
-哦,一百?-第三档.-那该死的是什么?-第三档
- Oh, hundred? - Third gear. - What the hell is that? - Third gear.
有点像鞍马一样的工作。
A bit of pommel-horse work there.
一人鼓掌
ONE PERSON APPLAUDING
那只是..。
That is just...
泪流满面:这真是太美了。
TEARFULLY: That is just beautiful.
哦,那个..。
Oh, that...
噢!
Oh!
-第三档。-拿到第三名。-我们走吧.那是第五档。
- Third gear. - Get it in third. - There we go. That's fifth gear.
-不是麦克斯干的-来吧!加油!-第四档。
- Max didn't do that. - Come on! Come on! - Fourth gear.
一路跟踪它,让它尖尖的脚趾。
Trail it all the way in and get the thing tippy-toed.
-带得更多……-是啊,是啊.
- Carry it more... - Yeah, yeah.
那个人,车控制得真好!
Good car control, that man!
越线了!我们进去了。明星学生。
Over the line! We're in. Star pupil.
-那次好一点,那次.-明星学生!
- That was a bit better, that one. - Star pupil!
所以你把你知道的一切都教给我了?所有关于当地的知识?
So you've taught me everything you know? All the local knowledge?
-我当然有,我已经告诉你我所有的诀窍了.-太棒了。
- Of course I have, I've told you all my tricks. - Brilliant.
他的嘴巴
HE MOUTHS
掌声和欢呼声
APPLAUSE AND CHEERING
干得好,伙计。
Well done, man.
不过,这看起来真的很不错。
That looked really good, though.
在这种情况下,没有任何干扰。
In those conditions, with no distractions whatsoever...
我刚踩下刹车,就直接撞上了他。
I just about locked up on the brakes and went straight into him.
-他很幸运我没有打他.-是的!-可能会很乱.
- He was lucky I didn't hit him. - Yeah! - Could have been messy.
是啊,有可能是。克里斯,你觉得怎么样?
Yeah, could have been. Chris, what do you think?
期望值非常非常高。
Very, very high hopes.
我想他是明星学生,就像我在车里说的那样。
I think he's the star pupil, as I said in the car.
他掌握了所有的汽车控制系统。
He's got all the car control.
如果条件具备,我期待着伟大的事情。别有压力。
If the conditions are there, I'm expecting great things. No pressure.
谢谢你,伙计。
Thanks, mate.
我们将在稍后的节目中介绍您的计时圈速。
We'll get to your timed lap a little bit later in the show.
好了,现在,我们继续。在过去几个月里,
OK, now, moving on. For the last few months,
办公室里正在酝酿着一场争论-
there's been an argument brewing in the office -
Top Gear最快的车手是谁?
who is Top Gear's quickest driver?
很明显,这就是Stig,但谁跑得第二快?
Well, obviously, that's The Stig, but who's second quickest?
据赛车手萨宾·施密茨说,这是...
According to racing driver Sabine Schmitz, it's...
萨宾·施密茨
Sabine Schmitz,
根据赛车手克里斯·哈里斯的说法,这就是克里斯·哈里斯。
and according to racing driver Chris Harris, it's Chris Harris.
所以我们决定一劳永逸地解决这场争论。
So we decided to settle the argument, once and for all.
萨宾对阵克里斯。
Sabine versus Chris.
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表