剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
Yeah, I felt like James Bond for, like, 20 seconds, which was great.
是啊 我感觉当了20秒的詹姆斯·邦德 非常棒
20 seconds?
只有20秒
The good thing is, they don't make the Virage any more
好消息是 Virage已经不再生产了
because I don't want to borrow one.
因为我不想借到一辆
Yeah, don't ever buy... Like,
是啊 永远不要买♥♥...
if you see a used one floating around,
如果你看到一辆二手的在到处晃悠
don't get that one
不要买♥♥那辆车
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think it's time to take a look at Tinie's lap around the track.
我觉得是时候看看泰尼的跑圈了
Who wants to see that? Yeah!
有没有想看的 有
How do you think it went? How did you think you did?
你觉得你表现怎么样
I think it was cool. I mean, I don't really know how I did.
我觉得还行 我是说 我不知道我表现得如何
And it was a swamp out there.
而且外面就是个沼泽
Yeah, the conditions were horrible, but I'm not going to be a moaner.
没错 环境相当恶劣 但我不会当懦夫
I'm not going to make excuses.
我不会找借口的
All right, let's take a look.
好的 我们来看看
Off the line.
出发了
It's time to make the family proud.
是时候为家族争光了
It's a freezing day in England, but I'm actually sweating.
英国现在非常寒冷 但我竟然在流汗
It's nerves, I've got gas today.
太紧张了 今天我开车了
OK
好的
Well, you're using most of the circuit, that's good.
你用到了大部分的赛道 非常好
Third gear... Rear wheel drive GT86
三挡... 后轮驱动的GT86
Look at the flooding there!
看这地上的洪水
Wetter than... What was going on there?
湿得像... 发生什么了
That was properly lairy.
秀得一手好操作
A bit of understeer here. Get on the gas.
这里有些转向不足 油门跟上
A bit of oversteer on the exit
出弯有点转向过度
Come on, son!
加油啊 小子
You're letting it just dance around, aren't you?
你就是在让它跳舞 不是吗
Braking hard now into Hammerhead
大力刹车进入锤头弯
Starts to rain again.
又开始下雨了
You're really not...
你千万别...
Really trying to rain on my parade.
非要在我登场的时候下雨
It's all about the smoothness, T.
最重要的是操作要顺滑 T
It's all about the smoothness.
最重要的是顺滑
Smoother than a baby's bottom. Come on.
比婴儿的屁屁还要顺滑 来吧
OK, coming down now to the Follow-Through.
好的 现在来到全速弯
This is going to be tough.
这很难对付
I think I've just farted out of nervousness.
我想我刚刚因为紧张而放了个屁
I don't know what to say about that.
我不知道该如何吐槽了
That is a massive moment!
刚刚真是厉害了
Do you know what that face is? That the new underwear face.
知道那是什么表情吗 那是内♥裤♥该换了的表情
So we're going to roll into Second-to-last.
要进入倒数第二弯了
It's slippery here. You got that one right that time.
这里很滑 这次你处理得当
Braking hard, keeping it tight. Do you know what?
大力刹车 控制住走线 你知道吗
I think that was the toughest conditions so far
我觉得对于所有完成测试的嘉宾来说
for any of our drivers over the line.
这是条件最恶劣的一次
That face!
那个表情
Are you happy with that? What do you think?
你开心吗 你觉得怎么样
It's weird because it feels a lot faster than it looked on the screen.
很奇怪 感觉上要比看起来要快得多
So while I was driving, it felt way faster
我在驾驶的时候 感觉要快得多
and there it didn't really look that fast, but, I don't know.
但在这里看却不觉得多快 我也不知道
Who knows, bro? I don't know.
谁知道呢 兄弟 我不知道
Yeah, the same thing happens to me in performances.
没错 我在实战中也会遇到这种情况
It always looks a lot better when I'm doing it
我在做的时候看起来总会
than what it actually looks like.
比实际效果要好很多
You watch it back and you're like...
你回头看看就会觉得...
All right, now, the top of our leaderboard is still Max Whitlock,
好的 榜单的顶点依旧是麦克斯·惠特洛克
the iconic gymnast
偶像派体操运动员
You give that guy a foam horse covered in suede
你给他一只绒面的泡沫马
and he just gives you poetry
他就能给你写出诗篇
Is it not nice? Incredible.
是不是很棒 令人折服
But, because it was so wet, you have a wet time,
但是因为赛道太潮湿了 这是湿地圈速
so you have to beat James McAvoy's time of 1.47.1
所以你要打败的是詹一美的1分47秒1
Don't say it like, "You only have to beat..."
不要说什么 "你只需要打败..."
Don't say that.
别这么说
OK, Tinie Tempah, you went around the track...
好的 泰尼·坦帕 你的圈速是...
in one minute...
1分...
50...
50...
Point four. Good effort.
点4秒 好成绩
That's a good effort.
那是个好成绩
Considerably wetter.
相当地潮湿
Considerably... Considerably wetter.
相当... 相当地潮湿
three seconds slower out there for you. Yes, it was.
你只比他慢了3秒 就是这样
Yeah, that's solid
没错 很给力
That's solid for those conditions.
在这种条件下非常给力了
Ladies and gentlemen, Tinie Tempah!
女士们先生们 泰尼·坦帕
What a hero.
真是英雄
OK, now, earlier on you remember
好的 还记得早些时候
Chris was driving the 1,500 horsepower Bugatti Chiron.
克里斯在驾驶1500匹马力的布加迪Chiron
Which, so long as you have more money than Mark Zuckerberg,
只要你和马克·扎克伯格一样有钱
is pretty much as fast as you can go in a car. Yes, that's true.
这差不多就是你能在车里达到的最高速度了 没错
But, of course, if you have more money than Mark Zuckerberg,
但是当然 如果你比马克·扎克伯格更有钱
you're not limited to just cars.
你就不受限于汽车了
So, since we had a day to kill with the Chiron,
所以 反正要和Chiron打发一天的时间
we decided to have a little race.
我们决定来一场小小的竞速
It's the age-old question we've all pondered
这是个我们都深思过的历史问题了
you're a billionaire oil mogul based in downtown Dubai,
你是一位坐拥迪拜市中心的亿万石油大亨
you knock off work at lunch on a Friday,
你在周五的午饭后下班回家
or a Thursday as they do here,
或者像这里的人一样周四下班
so what's the fastest way to reach
如何才能最快地抵达
your luxury weekend retreat in the Omani mountains?
位于阿曼山中的奢华度假居所
Car or not car?
开车还是不开车
Hello
你好
Well, I'm what they call suitably equipped, Matthew. Yeah.
我这就叫做装备齐全 马修 嗯
I can't help noticing you have no transport.
我不禁发现你没有交通工具
Are you planning on walking to Oman?
你准备走路去阿曼吗
No, no, no. Don't worry. Off you go.
不不不 不用你操心 你走吧
I'll be the guy at the hotel bar
我会是那个先抵达酒店
with all the empty drinks in front of him
面前摆满空瓶子的人
No, you're going to lose.
不 你会输的
It's not possible to get anywhere faster than in this car.
不可能去哪儿比这辆车更快的
Yeah, and what a car!
是啊 多好的车
Does come in men's?
有男士款的吗
You're better than that, you know you are.
你没这么低级吧 你自己清楚的
And, also, what's in that rucksack? Why's it so big? This?
还有 你的背包里是什么 为什么这么大 这个吗
My lunch.
我的午饭
Three, two, one, go.
3 2 1 出发
You're going to lose. Wait, wait, wait!
你输定了 等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
You're going to lose. I'm already in front of you!
你输定了 我已经在你前面了
Now, the winner of this billionaire's commute-off
这场亿万富翁通勤竞赛的赢家
would be the first to get from the heart of Dubai
是第一个从迪拜市中心出发
to a luxury five-star retreat,
到达豪华五星级酒店的人
perched high in the mountains of neighbouring Oman.
酒店坐落于阿曼附近的群山之上
And with Chris driving the Chiron,
由于克里斯驾驶了Chiron
I would have to travel by other means.
我必须采用其他的交通方式
No driving.
不开车
I won't be driving.
我不会开车的
Not one bit of driving.
一点车都不开
I have a plan.
我有一个计划
I think I can safely say I'm the only Chiron
我觉得我可以肯定地说 我是现在世界上
driving around on the public highway in the world at the moment.
唯一一个在公路上开着Chiron的人
One of us is currently winning...
我们之中有一个人要赢了...
and it's not Joey!
而那个人不是乔伊
Anyone can take a car.
谁都可以开车
A billionaire doesn't take a car.
但亿万富翁不会开车的
So you are actually walking to Oman.
所以你真的要走路去阿曼
Very luxurious. You're wasting time you don't have, keep going.
非常奢侈 你别浪费宝贵的时间 快走
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表