剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
为了继续比赛 哈里斯被迫叫来了帮手
And, on the other side of the mountain, the weather had cleared...
而在山的另一侧 天气转晴了
and I was ploughing ahead.
而我在奋力前行
Yeah, Lambo! Come on, baby! Come on!
很好 兰博 加油啊宝贝 加油
But I was now out of the deep stuff and gaining fast.
但是 我已经走出深渊 并且在快速追赶
Going into the second stage, it was uphill all the way.
到了第二阶段 全程都是上坡
Flat pinned in third gear, going up a ski slope!
锁定在三挡 爬上滑雪道
And the low-riding Lambo started to struggle.
而车身低矮的兰博开始了挣扎
Oh, I'm stuck, I'm stuck.
哦 我陷住了
Supercar coming through!
超级跑车路过
Oh! It was going so good.
唉 本来形势超好的
Pushing to open up a lead...
不断扩大领先优势...
keeping the hammer down was becoming more and more treacherous.
一直踩着油门变得越来越危险了
This is a rally stage!
这是一条拉力赛段
Now, since Chris had already bent the rules,
因为克里斯已经打破了规矩
it seemed only fair to break out my secret weapon.
看来我也拿出秘密武器才比较公平
All right, back in the game.
行了 返回比赛
At least I have a fighting chance.
我至少还有拚一拚的机会
And with the snow chains on, I soon had the Porsche in my sights.
装上了防滑链 我很快就追上了保时捷
You ain't getting away now, Harris. I got your number!
你逃不掉了 哈里斯 我记下你的车牌号♥了
There he is! Come on, Porsche!
他在那儿 加油啊保时捷
At the final stage, we were neck-and-neck.
在最后的赛段中 我们并驾齐驱
But with no way past...
但没有超车的路线...
Here we go, here we go.
我们走 我们走
To stand any chance of winning,
为了抓住获胜的机会
I decided to take a different line through the forest
我决定从森林中走一条不同的路线
in a sprint to the finish.
向终点冲刺
Harris wants this one bad.
哈里斯太想赢了
That 43 seconds?
那个43秒的差距
That's driving him crazy, I can tell.
看得出来 快把他逼疯了
Where is he?! Come on, Porsche!
他在哪儿呢 加油啊保时捷
Two truly incredible supercars.
两辆不可思议的超级跑车
But only one winner.
但只有一位赢家
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
I've won!
我赢了
Oh! There's Harris!
噢 哈里斯在那儿
Oh, you got me.
噢 你赢了
You got me.
你打败我了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
How fun was that?! Amazing!
那多有趣啊 难以置信
We just drove all the way up a mountain in two supercars!
我们刚刚驾驶两辆超级跑车 爬上了一座山呢
Two sup...
两辆超...
Well, in one supercar and one SUPER car.
是一辆超级跑车 还有一辆超棒的车
I mean, super competent.
我是说 超棒的对手
It's a supercar! It's a great car. Come on.
这是超级跑车 这是辆好车 拜托
We can go round and round on this, I'm not going to stop.
我们可以继续绕 我是不会停的
Cos you know it's not.
因为你知道它不是
It is a SUPER car, but it's not a supercar.
它是辆超棒的车 但它不是超级跑车
Now, was that great? How great was that?
是不是很棒 有多棒啊
That was mega.
太厉害了
So jealous. So jealous.
我相当嫉妒
You drove up a ski slope.
你们开上了一条滑雪道
Yeah. Yeah.
没错
It's ridiculous that these cars managed to do that.
这两辆车居然做到了 太不可思议了
I knew they were good, I didn't know they were that good.
我知道它们是好车 但没想到有这么好
Yeah, neither did I. That was so much fun.
是啊 我也没想到 这太有趣了
That might be the most fun I have ever had in a car.
那可能是我在车里最有乐子的一次了
And you know how Lamborghini's
你知道兰博基尼造的
building that new fourwheeldrive thing? Yeah, the Urus.
新款四驱越野车吗 嗯 Urus
Yeah, well, they don't need to build an off-roader,
对 其实他们不用再造越野车了
cos they have a great one right here.
因为这儿就有一辆超棒的越野车
All right, Chris, we know if you had to pick one,
好了 克里斯 如果你要挑一辆的话
you'd take the Porsche, right?
你肯定选保时捷 对吗
It's motoring perfection. It does EVERYTHING. OK.
这是完美的汽车 它无所不能
Matt, hand on heart time, between the three of us -
马特 真心话时间 就我们三个人
if you had to go for the Porsche or the Huracan,
如果你要选保时捷或者Huracan
what's it going to be?
你会选择哪辆
Well, the Huracan,
好吧 Huracan
it's so theatrical and it has a spectacular motor. It is just...
它太张扬了 它的引擎极为出色 我只能...
the Porsche for me too, I think.
选保时捷了吧
Yeah, I would say. It does everything.
就是这样 它无所不能
And you can... It has back seats, I can put the kids in it.
你还能... 它有后排座椅 我能带孩子
You can do whatever you want with it.
你拿它想干嘛就干嘛
It IS an allseason supercar. Yes!
这是辆全气候的超级跑车 太好了
OK? Supercar. Yes! Happy? Yes.
行了吗 超级跑车 嗯 开心了吗 嗯嗯
All right, on next week's show, the Aston Martin DB11.
好了 在下周的节目中 有阿斯顿·马丁DB11
And motorsport, Caribbean style.
还有赛车 加勒比风格的
No, no, no, that's Caribbean-STYLEE.
不不不 那叫Caribbean stylee
See you then. Good night! Good night!
下期再见 晚安 晚安
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表