剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
还有三辆经过草原强化过的拉达老机器
but three Steppe-hardened Lada workhorses.
久经考验的可靠性
Proven benchmarks of reliability...
由当地的一群精英司机驾驶
..driven by a crack squad of local talent.
六辆车在赛道上分散开来
So, with all six cars spaced out around the track,
是时候开始追逐了
it was time for tag.
我们飙车吧
Let's go racing!
走你
Here we go!
加油宝贝 我们为伦敦而战
Come on, baby. Let's do this one for London.
那辆拉达是我的了
Oh, that Lada is mine!
嘿 红色小拉达 我来抓你了
Hey, little red Lada, I'm coming after you.
没想到他们开得很快 这些拉达 还有这些司机
They're surprisingly quick, these Ladas, these local hands.
前面那位好像是哈萨克斯坦拉力赛冠军
I think I've got the Kazakhstani rallying champion in front of me.
前期沃尔沃和出租车都在挣扎的时候...
With the Volvo and taxi both struggling in the early stages...
只有马特开的奔驰有所行动
..it was Matt's Mercedes making all the moves.
我逮住这辆红车了 快了 快了
I got this red guy, I got him, I got him!
马特干掉那辆红拉达了
Matt's got the red Lada.
但是马特忘记看后视镜了
But Matt had forgotten to check his mirrors.
妈蛋
Damn!
我出局了 我出局了
I'm out. I'm out.
干掉大奔之后
Having taken out the Merc,
蓝色的小拉达尝到了甜头
the little blue Lada had a taste for blood.
我要急刹车 让他超过我
I'm going to hit the brake and let him fly past me!
他失手了 蓝色拉达失手了
He's missed! The blue Lada has missed!
然而 我需要担心的不是蓝色的拉达
But then, it wasn't the blue Lada I needed to worry about.
噢 哈里斯在我后面
Oh, Harris is behind me.
别别别啊
No, no, no, no!
稍稍推你一把 罗瑞
Give you a little tap, Rory.
哈里斯逮到我了
Harris has got me!
现在引擎盖有点小毛病 引擎盖的小毛病
A slight bonnet issue now, a slight bonnet issue.
只有一辆更加残破的沃尔沃留在场上
With one increasingly battered Volvo left in the running,
剩下的两辆拉达应该能轻易地干掉他
it should have been easy pickings for the two remaining Ladas,
但哈里斯不会轻言放弃
but Harris doesn't give up easily.
我盯上蓝色的拉达了
I'm on the blue Lada now.
加油啊 哈里斯 干掉他
Come on, Harris, get him, get him, get him, get him, get him!
我要顶他了 我要顶他了
I'm going to tap him, I'm going to tap him.
有点粗暴 但还是搞定了
A bit harsh, but there we go.
他得知道我还在场上
He needed to know I was there!
好的 来吧 成败在此一举
Right, come on. This is the endgame.
他正在追赶最后一辆拉达
He's chasing down the last Lada right now.
我觉得他搞不好能赢
I think he might do it.
我啥也看不见 他在哪儿
I can't actually see anything. Where is he?
噢 就在那儿 我怼
Ooh, there he is. Nudge.
他干掉他了
He's got him!
胜利
Victory.
终于 沃尔沃有所斩获
Finally, the Volvo gets something.
好样的 哈里斯 不错
Way to go, Harris, all right!
为什么他总是以引擎盖打开的状态完赛呢
Why is he always finishing races with his bonnet up?
哦 这是空气动力学套件 可以提供额外的前端下压力
Oh, I... It's an aero device, gives me a bit of extra front downforce.
这次引擎盖要多上几个螺丝才行了
A couple more screws in the bonnet this time, I think.
我也觉得
Yeah, I think so.
我们会到的 我们会把老姐弄到拜科努尔的
We'll get there. We'll get the old girl to Baikonur.
我想去看火箭发射
I want to see a rocket go off.
向拜科努尔进发
To Baikonur!
未完待续...
讲真 在那趟旅途前
You know, honestly, before that trip,
我都不知道有哈萨克斯坦这个地方
I had no idea that Kazakhstan was real.
我以为那也是个编出来的地名
I thought it was one of those made-up places
比如廷巴克图 还有根西岛
like Timbuktu or Guernsey.
那两个地名都是真的
Those are both real places.
我知道啊
I know.
好的 詹姆斯 考虑到你和其他人
OK, James, to recap what happened there
我们来回顾一下那里的情况
for everyone's benefit and yours is that
出租车赢得了采石场竞速的胜利
the taxi won the race around the quarry. All right!
-是吧 是吧 -拜托不要跳舞
-Yeah, yeah? -Don't do the dance, don't do the dance!
我取得了山羊祭品神庙的竞赛胜利
I won the race around the goat sacrifice temple.
没错 然而马特的奔驰...
Yeah, and Matt's Mercedes...
不不不 别 别说奔驰的坏话
No, no, no, don't, don't do it. Don't bad-mouth the Mercedes.
别说坏话 因为我们现场
Don't do it, because we're in the presence
还有一位经典奔驰车的粉丝 对吗
of another lover of classic Merc, right?
-对对对 -没说错吧
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Am I right?
你是不是曾经有过一辆伊迪·阿明的奔驰SL
Now, is it true that you once owned Idi Amin's Mercedes SL?
Idi Amin 伊迪·阿明: 前乌干达总统 非洲暴君
我在拍摄一部叫《末代独♥裁♥》的电影
I was in a movie called The Last King Of Scotland,
在拍摄结束后 他们把我开的这辆车送给我了
and at the end of that movie, they gave me this car that I drove in,
我当时还不知道
which I didn't know at the time
但它原本是其他人的
but it had belonged to somebody
伊迪·阿明把这车送给了那个人
and Idi Amin had given it to that person.
他们说拍完以后我可以带走
So they said at the end of the movie I could have it.
然而 我还是没有驾照
But, again, I didn't have a driver's licence
而且我也实在不想把它从乌干达开回来
and I didn't really fancy driving it back from Uganda.
所以我放弃了 就把它留在那儿了
So I left it. I just left it there.
我想他们把那辆车送给我的司机了 一个叫Fred的好人
I think they gave it to my driver, he was a nice guy called Fred.
不错 好样的 Fred
Nice. Way to go, Fred.
好的 现在要看看你驾驶略快车
Right, now, it's time to find out how you went around the track
在赛道上的表现如何
in our new reasonably fast car.
告诉我 你觉得怎么样
Come on. How did it go out there?
我觉得不怎么样 但乐趣无穷啊
Well, I don't think it went that well. But it was a tonne of fun.
大家觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
-我们来看看吧 -好的
-Let's see how you did. -OK.
开始了 赛道湿透了
So, here we go, then. Soaking wet track for James.
离开起跑线 牵引力控制开启
Off the line. Traction control on.
大胆子 巨大的胆子 有它就够了
Big balls. Big, big balls, that's all you need.
我并不反对你 来到第一个弯
I don't disagree with you. Coming up towards the first corner.
比雨季的瀑布还要湿
Wetter than a waterfall in a monsoon.
刹车会变得很困难
This braking's going to be tough
这里不仅有方向变化 还有路面变化
There's a direction change and also a surface change
那里的附着条件很糟糕
The grip levels there are terrible.
我觉得那里还是留在赛道上比较好
Best to stay on the track, I find, there!
别说了
Shut it!
往左走 再右转进入芝加哥弯
Blending left, turning right into Chicago.
现在赛道的内侧无法使用
The inside line is off the frame at the moment so,
其实 外侧是有抓地力的
actually, there's grip around the outside.
加油啊
Come on!
现在是锤头弯前的长直道
Now, this is the long drag toward Hammerhead.
大力刹车触发了警示灯
Big braking has triggered the warning lights,
你踩得很用力 那肯定不错
you were braking so hard, that must be good.
车子会轻微转向过度吗 对 就像这样
The car's going to oversteer a bit, is it? Yeah, there it goes.
我很想说是你操作的 可惜不是
I'd like to say you caught that. It wasn't,
是电脑帮你纠正的
the electronics caught it for you
又来了 那是个中间挡换挡滑移
And again! That was a mid-gear change slide.
那纯粹是显摆
That's just showing off!
这里有个高速右弯
Now we've got this fast right here,
一直到全速弯
down towards the follow-through.
你觉得是你救回来的 其实并不是
You think you're saving that, you're not.
是电脑救回来的
The computer's doing it.
通过全速弯 看起来真吓人
Through the follow-through. That looks terrifying.
我的天 这简直像...
Oh, my Lord. It looks...
你就像个苏格兰版的阿里·瓦达南 不是吗
You're like a sort of Scottish Ari Vatanen, aren't you?
Ari Vatanen: 芬兰拉力赛车手
现在大力进入倒数第二个弯
Right, now, coming hard into second to last,
他压过弯心了吗
does he make the apex?
是的 他切过了弯心
He does. He clips it.
-那里超滑的 是不是 -对啊 很可怕
-That's so slippery, isn't it? -Yeah, it's horrible.
通过甘邦弯 走线偏得一塌糊涂
Through Gambon. Nowhere near the racing line.
然后压过终点
And over the line.
-谢谢 -不容易
-Thank you. -Good effort.
说实话...
Honestly...
在继续之前 我能说句话吗
Can I just say, before we go anywhere,
今天外面实在太湿滑了
it was so slippery out there today.
-真的是危机四伏 -是啊
-It really was treacherous. -Yes.
-但正因如此才会非常有趣 -跑得不错
-But it was a lot of fun because it was. -It was a good run.
新车就要有新的圈速榜
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表