剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
-是的,我同意-抱歉,罗里.-好的.
- Yeah, I have to agree - sorry, Rory. - All right.
我喜欢创新、新技术,但这关乎人的因素。
I love innovation, new technology, but it's about the human element.
你必须关心开这辆车的人。
You have to care about the person that's driving it.
你知道你能做什么吗?
You know what you could do?
你可以派几个骑师在上面。
You could put some jockeys on it.
你懂我说的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
笑:现在你说话了!
LAUGHING: Now you're talking!
可能会在这里放些脚钉,
Could put maybe some foot pegs back here,
这里有几个夹子,就像这样……
couple of clip-ons here, get on the thing like this...
笑声
LAUGHTER
然后他们就出发了。
And off they go.
掌声
APPLAUSE
然后最后一个上车的人就赢了。
And then the last one on the car wins.
你可能是第一个尝试的人。
You could be the first one to try it.
你猜怎么着?我很好我很好。
You know what? I'm good, I'm good.
所以,在过去的几周里,
So, over the last few weeks,
我已经提供了一大堆令人惊叹的电动汽车
I've been serving up a whole bunch of amazing electric cars
马特和克里斯不停地击倒他们
and Matt and Chris keep batting them down
因为,嗯,他们害怕进步。
because, well, they fear progress.
但我认为有一款新的日产可能会改变他们的想法
But there's a new Nissan that I think could change their minds
今天早些时候,我出去在我们的赛道上遇到了它。
and, earlier today, I went out to meet it on our track.
这是日产刀片滑翔机,这是一款电动概念车。
This is the Nissan Blade Glider and it's an electric concept car.
但这里有不同之处--这辆车真的开得很快。
But here's the difference - this one actually drives, fast.
它有三个座位,所以这是一个完美的方式
And it's got three seats, so it's the perfect way
来改变几个电动汽车怀疑论者的想法。
to convert a couple of electric car sceptics.
什么,呃..。这是什么?
What is, er... What is this?
先生们,展望未来。你认为如何?
Gentlemen, behold the future. What do you think?
那是什么?
What is it?
嗯,这是刀锋滑翔机。
Well, it's the Blade Glider.
它实际上是漂移的--它有一个内置的漂移模式。
It actually drifts - it's got a built-in drift mode.
它是用来打滑的!
It's made for skidding!
真的吗-这很令人兴奋但看起来你会
- Really? - That's very exciting, but looks like you'd get
给国民健康保险制度的拨款,但除此之外...
a grant on the NHS for it, but other than that...
-所以你说它漂移了?-想试一试吗?
- So you say it drifts? - Want to have a go?
是的,我想我们应该开它。至少我们在里面可能会更干燥。
Yes, I think we should drive it. At least we might be drier inside.
-哦,这里没有屋顶。-笑:不,这里没有屋顶。
- Oh, there's no roof. - LAUGHING: No, there's no roof.
-现在我得到了你的兴趣.-你有.
- Now I've got your interest. - You have.
如果它漂移了,当然是我在开车,罗里,不是你。
If it drifts, of course, I'm driving, Rory, not you.
-很抱歉.-上车.我们开始吧。
- Sorry about that. - Get in. Here we go.
见鬼,你怎么关门的?
How the hell do you shut the door?
有按钮吗?
Is there a button?
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
这就对了。哦,是啊。我是说..。
There you go. Oh, yeah. I mean...
-马力是多少?-260多?
- What's the horsepower? - 260-odd?
26♥4♥匹马,先生们。
26♥4♥ horses, gentlemen.
最高时速至少115英里。
Top speed of at least 115mph.
太令人印象深刻了。
That's impressive.
为了一辆垃圾车。
For a garbage truck.
对于一辆跑车来说,可能就没那么多了。
For a sports car, maybe not so much.
加速器在哪里?我们走吧。
Where's the accelerator? There we go.
伙计们,坐在驾驶座上感觉挺活泼的。
Well, it feels pretty frisky from the driver's seat, guys.
感觉就像是准备好漂流了,不是吗?
It just feels like it's ready to drift, doesn't it?
罗里,你可能是在说服我
Rory, you might be persuading me
关于电动汽车在这里的有效性。
about the validity of electric cars here.
轮胎发出尖叫声
TYRES SCREECH
是!
Yes!
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
他爱死了!他爱死它了。
He loves it! He loves it.
我想他玩得很开心!
I think he's having a good time!
轮胎发出尖叫声
TYRES SCREECH
哇哦!
Whoa!
笑声
LAUGHTER
那还不错。
That's not bad.
对我来说,这是一个哲学观点。
For me, it's a philosophical point.
这很有趣--我不在乎所有的聪明。
It's fun - I don't care about all the cleverness.
有人走了,“让我们让它变得有趣。”
Someone's just gone, "Let's make it fun."
给你,给你。
There you go, there you go.
这很有趣。
It is fun.
好了,把它扔进来,快点。
All right, chuck it in here, fast.
是!好样的!
Yes! Nice one!
喔!
Woohoo!
电动甜甜圈叫什么来着?
What do you call an electric doughnut?
这是我的新乐队的名字。
That's the name of my new band.
他们笑了
THEY LAUGH
那么我们怎么想呢?
So what do we think?
胜利者?
A winner?
是的,我想是的。克里斯?
Yeah, I think so. Chris?
-肯定是我竖起大拇指。-是的。我喜欢它。
- Thumbs up from me, definitely. - Yeah. I like it.
好的-在我们走之前再转一圈好吗?
All right - one more lap before we go?
-当然。-我能开车吗?
- Definitely. - Can I drive?
-没有。-没有。哪里写着,“关闭牵引力控制”?
- No. - No. Where does it say, "Traction control off"?
好的,好的,我们走。
Good, right, let's go.
欢呼声和掌声
CHEERING AND APPLAUSE
-挺有趣的。-给你.
- Pretty fun. - There you go.
-我不认为这会很有趣。-哦,别这样.
- I didn't think it was going to be fun. - Oh, come on.
我知道我最终说服了你们,
I know I convinced you guys in the end,
但是,克里斯,你对电动汽车有什么看法?
but, Chris, what's your feeling on electric cars?
嗯,总的来说,电动汽车,
Well, electric cars in general,
我以为关键是环保,
I thought the whole point is it's about being eco-friendly,
关于环保和理智。
about being green and sensible.
-我是说,那看起来很有趣.-是的。
- I mean, that looked like a lot of fun. - Yeah.
-你可以潜在地让我皈依。-好的.
- You could convert me, potentially. - All right.
老实说,我太确信了。
I was so convinced, honestly.
我真的不太相信它,
I don't really buy into so much of it,
但有趣的信息--那个东西散发着有趣的气味。
but the fun message - that thing reeked of fun.
那真是太棒了。
It was wonderful.
-我们都在微笑,我们三个人。-是啊,很棒.
- We were smiling, all three of us. - Yeah, it was great.
看起来,我认为陪审团还没有定论
The looks, I think the jury's still out
看这东西的样子,但是...
on the looks of the thing, but...
还有那些门。还有那些门。
And the doors. And the doors.
-还有房♥顶。-是的。
- And the roof. - Yeah.
一旦进去就够不着关的门是很难的。
The door you can't reach to close once you get in is difficult.
好的-现在,我想是时候看看你的表现了
All right - now, I think it's time to see how you did
在你绕着跑道跑一圈的时候。
in your timed lap around the track.
但在此之前,在你和克里斯上完车后,
But before we do, after you finished your time in the car with Chris,
你出去了,自己又去了一次,是吗?
you went out and had one more go on your own, didn't you?
-我说了,是的。-发生了什么?
- I did, yes. - What happened?
好吧,我就是觉得我在逼你,
Well, I just like to think that I was pushing,
试图找出汽车的极限,
trying to find the limits of the car,
赛道,抓地力,
the track, the grip,
找出我能把它推到什么程度
finding how far I could push it
基本上,我只是在接下来的过程中碰到了外面的路缘,
and I essentially just touched the outside kerb on the follow-through,
刚刚好,它开始失去它。
just enough so it started to lose it.
我以为我抓到了,但...是的,没抓到。
Thought I'd caught it, but...yeah, didn't.
我们把它录下来了。你想看看吗?
We have it on tape. You want to see it?
-你有吗?我就知道你会的!-让我们来看看。
- Have you? I thought you might! - Let's take a look at that.
轮胎发出尖叫声
TYRES SCREECH
噢!
Oh!
哦,哦!观众哦!
Oh, oh, oh, oh! AUDIENCE OOHS
这里有几点。
Couple of points here.
笑声
LAUGHTER
首先,你没有死,做得很好。
First of all, well done for not dying.
是啊,是啊,很好。
Yeah, yeah, that's good.
-接下来,在我看来...-是的。
- Next, the way I see this... - Yeah.
..迈克尔·舒马赫的比赛周末
..Michael Schumacher's race weekends
一开始他总是太过分了,不是吗?
always started off with him pushing too far, didn't it?
总是走得太远,找到极限
Always go too far, find the limits
-在你真正进入竞争方面之前。-我们走吧.
- before you actually get into the competitive aspect. - There we go.
-那就是你在做的事情.-就是这样.
- That's what you were doing. - That's it.
你摆脱了所有那些消极的冲动,
You were getting rid of all of those negative urges,
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表