剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
I've heard a lot of bad things about you, bro.
我听说了你的很多坏话 兄弟
I've heard a lot of bad things about Chris,
我听说了很多关于克里斯的坏话
so I wasn't looking forward to it.
所以我也不是很期待
It was raining. It was raining,
当时在下雨
then we started getting a bit of sunlight, but too much,
然后出了一点点太阳 但是太刺眼了
so there was glare in the windshield and I was thinking,
挡风玻璃上就有眩光 我就在想
"This is probably all because of Chris, somehow."
"这可能是克里斯的锅"
Like, he's just got... There's just something about him.
就好像他有... 反正就是怪他
He brings misery to the role.
他给这个角色带来了不幸
Yeah, he brings misery, but then I started to get upset
没错 他带来了不幸 然后我就很郁闷
and then, after that, I started to realise that he has got a soft...
再之后 我开始发觉他也有柔软的...
quite a soft, sentimental side.
非常柔软 多愁善感的一面
Because as I started to get quite worked up,
因为当我开始恼火的时候
he was immediately there, to be like, "Don't worry, T..."
他马上就在那里说 "不用担心 T..."
Who has a soft, sentimental side?
谁有柔软又多愁善感的一面
Chris. This guy over here, yeah.
克里斯 这边的这位家伙
I'm very giving. Just watch the film.
我非常善良的 看影片就明白了
Whatever! OK, let's take a look.
随你怎么说 好的我们来看看
Right, first gear, please. Right.
好的 请挂一挡 好的
First gear, please, Tinie. Cool.
请挂一挡 泰尼 行
Handbrake off, please. Nice and positive.
请松开手刹 完美搞定
See, you like that? I love it. Now just get on with it
你喜欢吗 我很喜欢 那就上吧
It's really slippery. Yeah.
真的非常滑 是啊
And we both want to go home with all of our limbs, don't we?
我们都想四肢健全地回家 是吧
Yeah, nice and safe.
对 平安无事
Feel that understeer, baby. Yeah, yeah.
感受这转向不足 好的
Now feel that oversteer on the exit. Yeah.
现在感受出弯的转向过度 好的
Got it, got it, got it.
稳住了 稳住了
Now you're alive. Got to go left here at the blue line.
你还活着 往左走到蓝线
To the left of the tyres. Brake, brake, brake.
往轮胎墙左侧走 刹车 刹车
Remember, look for the red line now on your righthand side. Yes.
记住 现在要找右侧的红线 好的
It's there. It's there, it's there. Oh, spinning out.
就在那儿 就在那儿 噢 滑出去了
Understeer, understeer, understeer. There we go.
转向不足 转向不足 搞定了
Am I within the line? Is that cool?
我在线内吗 还不错吧
That's good, that's brilliant. Up here.
很好 非常好 往那儿走
Let's go. Admittedly, begrudgingly...
我们走 无可否认 令人嫉妒地好...
Come on! Come on!
加油啊 加油啊
It's time for some tunes, man.
是时候来点音乐了
Brake, brake, brake, brake, or we're off. Brake or we're off.
刹车 刹车 不然就出去了
You know, Toyota make an offroader, as well. It's called a Land Cruiser.
你知道吗 丰田也生产越野车 叫做陆地巡洋舰
Is it? It's not this one, though. Oh, OK.
是吗 但并不是这一辆 噢好吧
I'll bear that in mind for next time.
下次我会铭记在心的
Good Lord! I've got it.
我的天哪 我搞定了
And over the line. Over the line! Yes!
然后越过终点 过终点了 耶
You nearly braked before the line!
你差点在终点前就刹车了
The pressure's too much, man.
我压力山大啊 老兄
I don't know if I can deal with this.
我不知道我能不能搞定
I'm going to get high blood pressure. Come on.
我快得高血压了 来吧
How did you do it? Teach me the dance move.
你怎么做到的 教我点动作
Look at this one. Do this one. This is a slow one. This is a slow one.
看看这个 做这个动作 这动作很慢的
This is about my Lamborghini.
这里在讲我的兰博基尼
Yeah, just have to dance like a grandad now.
对 就要像爷爷一样跳舞
That's all you have to do. Your Lamborghini looks like a shark?
你只需要做这个 你的兰博基尼看起来像鲨鱼
Yeah, my Lamborghini looks like Jaws.
没错 我的兰博基尼看起来像大白鲨
What was that dance you were doing in the car?
你在车里跳的是什么舞
I don't really understand.
我不是很懂
I was taking some lessons from Tinie about how I should dance
我当时在向泰尼学习如何跳舞
and he said, very reassuringly,
他很令人安心地说
"Dance as you want to. Be a grandpa."
"想怎么跳就怎么跳 像爷爷一样"
So I thought, OK, I would.
我就想 行啊
I mean, obviously, when my children see that,
我是说显然 在我的孩子们看到以后
that's just going to be appalling, but I tried my hardest.
他们肯定会被吓得不轻 但我尽力了
Look, he dealt very well with the conditions
他很好地处理了恶劣的环境
because it was so wet, it was flooded.
因为赛道太湿了 有如洪水泛滥
The tyre wouldn't deal with the water,
水和轮胎难以相容
so we were aquaplaning,
所以我们在滑水
and then, the sun came out, so he couldn't see where the line was.
然后太阳出来了 他看不清标线在哪儿
It was just like a glass surface, wasn't it? It wasn't easy, bro.
那就像玻璃表面一样 不是吗 很不容易 兄弟
It was tough. Yeah, that was wet.
太艰难了 是啊 非常潮湿
We'll see how you did in your timed lap.
我们会看看你的计时圈表现如何
We'll check that out later on. Cool.
我们稍后再看 很好
Now, usually these two get to hoon about in Ferraris and Lambos and such
好的 一般这两个人总会吹法拉利或者兰博基尼之类的车
but a couple of months ago,
但在几个月前
the producers told me there was a new rear engine,
制片人告诉我 有一款新的后置引擎
rear-wheel drive sports car that I should take a look at.
后驱的跑车 我应该看看
Maybe a rival for the Porsche 911.
可能会是保时捷911的竞争对手
So, I went to check it out.
所以我去看了一下
And this is that rear-engined, rear-wheel drive sports car. Yeah.
而这就是那辆后置后驱的跑车 没错
I've been stitched up here, haven't I?
我被人坑了 是不是
It's called the Renault Twingo GT.
它叫做雷诺Twingo GT
And, yeah, like the Porsche 911,
没错 和保时捷911一样
it does have the engine in the back.
它的确有个后置的引擎
And, like the Porsche 911,
而且和保时捷911一样
that engine does drive the rear wheel.
那台引擎的确驱动着后轮
But I'm calling foul on the whole sports car thing, I'm sorry.
但是抱歉 跑车什么的都是扯淡
What sport?
跑个啥
What is sporty about this?
这玩意儿能跑啥
Well, right now, not a lot.
好吧 目前来看不太能跑
Even on a dry day, 0-60 takes over 9.5 seconds
就算天气干燥 它百公里加速需要9.5秒
and it's got a top speed of just 113mph.
它的最高速度也只有182km/h
Those are not numbers to worry Porsche.
这数据可威胁不到保时捷
They're not numbers to worry anyone.
这数据谁也威胁不了
But according to Renault, this really is a sports car.
但根据雷诺的说法 这真的是一辆跑车
Compared to the standard Twingo, the one driven by your nan,
相较于标准版的Twingo 就是你奶奶开的那辆车
the GT has bigger alloys,
这辆GT有更大的轮圈
firmer suspension and twin tailpipes.
更坚硬的悬挂和两根排气管
And, on the left-hand side only, a small intake
还有 仅在左侧有一个小小的进气口
which feeds cool air into the three-cylinder, turbo-charged engine,
可以为这台三缸的涡轮增压引擎提供新鲜空气
which makes 20% more power.
功率因此增加了20%
All right, that still only gives it 108 horsepower.
好吧 就算这样也只有108马力
But that doesn't actually matter,
但这并不要紧
because this Twingo is a different kind of sports car.
因为Twingo是一辆与众不同的跑车
It doesn't need power. It weighs less than a ton. It's light.
它不需要大功率 它重不到1吨♥ 很轻
And the GT costs under £14,000, so it's cheap.
而且GT售价不到 所以它很便宜
This is a baby hot hatch.
这是辆微型小钢炮
And that is a very good thing.
这是种很好的东西
Because unlike a big hot hatch...
因为不像大型的小钢炮...
you're not paying for anything you can't use.
你不会为你用不到的性能买♥♥单
Your Ford Focus RSes and your Golf Rs and they like,
你的福特福克斯RS和你的高尔夫R都算是
great cars, but they're so damn fast.
超棒的车 但他们太特么快了
In Britain at least,
至少在英国
you can only use a fraction of their firepower a fraction of the time.
你只能用到一部分的性能 一部分的时间
Not in the Twingo, though.
但Twingo并非如此
You can keep your foot buried for 20, 30 seconds,
你可以踩死油门20到30秒
safe in the knowledge that it's not going to kill you.
心里清楚 这不会要了你的命
It's one of those cars that encourages you
这是那种能鼓励你
to drive like an absolute hooligan
像飙车族一样驾驶的车
and, yet, you always stay on the right side of the law.
而且 你依旧保持在合法的范围内
It's just a really rewarding car to drive.
这真的是一辆非常有益的车
OK, it's not a Porsche, but it is good.
好吧 虽然它不是保时捷 但它很优秀
So, yes, if your name's Chris Harris
所以是的 如果你的名字是克里斯·哈里斯
and you commute to work sideways over empty, sweeping moorland B-roads,
而且你上下班是在空旷的荒野B级公路上漂移的话
the Twingo IS going to leave you a bit cold.
这辆Twingo会让你有些失望
But because you're not Chris Harris
但因为你不是克里斯·哈里斯
and, thank God, neither am I,
谢天谢地我也不是
we don't commute to work over empty, sweeping moorland B-roads.
我们上下班不会经过空旷的荒野B级公路
We spend most of our time...
我们大多数时间...
in the city.
都待在城里
And that is what the Twingo is all about.
而这就是Twingo的意义所在
Because there's no oily, petrolly, motory stuff jammed in by the front wheel
因为前轮没有各种动力元件的掺和
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表