剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
三挡 三挡啊
Third! Third!
好吧
OK.
接下来你必须认真听
You have to listen to the next bit,
不然别人就要按照牙科记录来找我们的尸体了
otherwise we both end up being looked for through dental records.
挂四挡 四挡
Fourth gear. Fourth gear.
爽
Yes!
我还以为第一♥期♥节目 他们会请个有天分的人来
I wish they'd given me someone talented for this first episode,
这样就能显得我教导有方
cos it would look so good for my coaching skills.
我的天哪
Oh, my lord.
然后冲过终点
And over the line.
然后停车
And stop.
然后永远不要再XX的折磨我了
And never BLEEP do that to me again.
-你明明很享受 -真要命 -你很喜欢 -好吧
-You loved it. -Jesus Christ. -You loved it. -Right.
不错 非常棒
Well, very nice, very nice.
我算是明白了 为什么你作为一个人♥质♥谈判专家
I'm beginning to see why that career as a hostage negotiator
从来没有成功过
never worked out for you.
讲真 哈里斯 跟这位嘉宾是没有办法交流的
OK, seriously, Harris, that is no way to speak to our guest.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
你知道吗 我还有点小高兴
Do you know what? I kind of liked it.
有时候我喜欢被虐待
I like to be treated rough sometimes.
不要告诉别人
That's just between you and me
总之 我们很期待你的计时圈
Well, anyway, we are looking forward to seeing your timed lap
稍后来看 但首先 有一个问题
a little bit later. But first, here's a question...
15万英镑 夏天开的有趣的车 你买♥♥什么
£150,000, something fun for the summer, what do you buy?
-GT3 RS -好的 罗瑞呢
-Er, GT3 RS. -OK, Rory?
-迈凯伦 570 -嗯哼
-McLaren 570? -Mm-hm.
带有黑色条纹的黄色福特Capri
Yellow Ford Capri with black stripes on it.
好的
OK.
-都很好 -谢谢 -都很好 但是都错了
-OK, all good. -Thanks. -All good. All wrong.
因为15万英镑能买♥♥到的最好玩的 是这个
Because the most fun you can have for £150,000 is one of these.
-那是辆霍比特人的房♥车 -不 这是个高压清洗机
-That's a Hobbit caravan. -No. No, that's a pressure washer.
这是一个价值15万英镑的高压清洗机
So it's a pressure washer for £150,000 Sterling.
你拿它要洗什么呢
What are you going to wash with that?
我要洗个西瓜 洗个棚子 再洗辆沃尔沃 请看
I'm going to wash a melon, a shed and a Volvo. Check this out.
这是德国凯驰Ecomaster第三代
This is the Karcher Ecomaster Mark III.
运行水压高达2800巴
It runs at about 2,800 bar of pressure.
大约是40611磅/平方英吋
That's...about 40,611psi.
差不多 精确的
Roughly. Exactly.
它的清洁效果特别好
This cleans stuff really well.
看好了
Watch this.
这样就搞定了
There you have it!
干净
Clean!
一尘不染
Clean as a whistle!
我没说错吧 这东西超棒
Am I right? That's good. That thing's great.
你的书法太烂了
Your handwriting is appalling.
别假装你不嫉妒我
Don't pretend you're not jealous.
对了 我要吐槽一些事情
Right, I need to vent about something.
那天晚上我正在看《浪人》
The other night I was watching Ronin, OK?
-那个20年前的电影《浪人》吗 -没错
-Ronin, that film that came out, what? 20 years ago? -Yeah.
-总是与时俱进 -别说了 看吧
-Always up-to-date. -Stop that. Look,
荧幕上最精彩的追车戏之一 同意吗
one of the best on-screen car chases of all time. Agreed?
-同意 -很好
-Yes. -OK.
但我发现了一件非常困扰我的事
But I've spotted something that's troubling me, vexing me.
来看看这个
Have a look at this.
等等 就是这里
Wait there! There!
-多烦人啊这个 你看到了吗 -啥 -看见啥了
-How annoying is that? Did you see that? -What? -See what?
-你都看到了 -什么 -就是那儿
-You saw that. -What?! -There.
1990款宝马M5(E34) 涡轮状的轮毂
BMW E34 M5 1990, turbine design wheel,
有助于刹车盘冷却之类的
cool for brake distance, that kind of thing.
画面切换到... 这不是M5的轮毂啊
Cut to... That's not an M5 wheel.
那是...
That's the...
那是535i的轮毂 噩梦般的穿帮镜头
That's from a 535i. It's a continuity nightmare.
你还打算做多少年的处♥男♥啊
How long are you planning on being a virgin?
我能帮你一把
I could help you out.
你也是拍电影的 你看见了 这简直是噩梦
you work in film, you saw that, that's a nightmare.
-是啊 -这让我纠结很久了...
-Yeah, right? -This has been bothering me...
-我还能再举一个吗 -请便
-Can I do one more? -Go ahead.
我从1987年纠结到现在了 《我与长指甲》 好电影吧
..bothering me since 1987. Withnail And I. Great film?
-优秀的电影 -你肯定台词都背得出
-A wonderful film. -You must know it line by line.
是啊... 你继续
Yeah... Go on, then.
噩梦般的穿帮
Continuity nightmare.
看看这个
Watch this.
长指甲 还有车
Withnail, car.
就是那儿
There!
-哪儿 什么 -你看见了
-Where? What? -You saw it.
-看见什么了 -你都看见了
-Saw what? -You saw it!
长指甲的故事背景在1969年
Withnail is set in 1969, OK?
那是末世一般的60年代末
It's the end of the '60s, it's apocalyptic.
背景里有一辆沃尔沃340 DL 上市年份是...
Right in the background is a Volvo 340 DL, launched in...
1976年
1976!
更夸张的是 后面那团红色的
Even worse, the red smudge behind it,
日产阳光 1981年的
Nissan Sunny, 1981.
太糟糕了
It's terrible.
想像一下《角斗士》里 罗素·克劳登场
Imagine, OK, Gladiator, Russell Crowe struts in,
"我是被杀之人的父亲"
"I'm the father of someone got murdered,"
"我已经受够这生活了" 穿着长袍 往下一看
"I'm generally fed up with life," toga, look down below.
脚上一双AJ
Air Jordans.
你肯定会受不了的 这样不好
You're not going to suffer that. It's not good.
这真的
It is literally,
真的...不是这么回事
literally...nothing like that. OK?
讲道理 我也很讨厌电影穿帮
In fairness, though, I do hate film mistakes.
-你知道《疯狂的麦克斯: 狂暴之路》吗 -嗯
-You know Mad Max Fury Road? -Yeah.
如果你仔细看 非常非常仔细地看
if you look really close, really, really closely,
别眨眼 你会错过的
don't blink, you'll miss it,
你会发现 他们用汤姆·哈迪替换我出演了
you'll see that they cast Tom Hardy instead of me.
Tom Hardy 汤姆·哈迪: 《疯狂的麦克斯: 狂暴之路》的男主演
超仔细地看 你会发现的
Look real close. You can see it.
总之 我们继续
Anyway, moving on,
几个月前 制片人让我们
a couple of months back the producers told us
解答一个严肃的消费者疑问
to tackle a serious consumer question.
特别是这个问题
Specifically this one...
今天在售的新车里 最可靠的是那一辆
What is the most reliable new car on sale today?
我们说 "这什么愚蠢的问题"
And we said, "Well, that's a stupid question.
"新车不会可靠的 它们是新的"
"New cars can't be reliable. They're new."
"可靠性建立在无数的里程之上"
"You have to earn reliability over lots and lots of miles."
如果一辆车 往返了一次月球还能跑
If a car's driven to, say, the moon and back, and it's still going,
那才叫做可靠
now that's proof of reliability.
没错 然后制片人就说 "行啊 开始吧"
That's right, so our producer said, "All right, you're on."
他们让我们每个人买♥♥一辆车
They told us each to go buy a car
一辆已经往返过月球的车
that HAD driven to the moon and back.
好吧 在地球上相等路程的
Well, the Earth equivalent.
里程数77万公里
480,000 miles on the clock.
我们就买♥♥了
So we did.
而且他们为了测试车子的可靠性
And they shipped them off for a series of reliability challenges
把车运到了不毛之地
in the middle of nowhere.
一个叫做哈萨克斯坦的小地方
A little place called Kazakhstan.
好了...
So...
哈萨克斯坦
Kazakhstan.
我们去找我们的车吧
Shall we go and find our cars?
-有三个集装箱 -谁想第一个上
-Three containers, gentlemen. -Who wants to go first?
哈萨克斯坦铁路
-我能先上吗 -上吧
-Can I go first? -Go for it.
你肯定会喜欢的
You're going to love it.
你觉得他得到什么了
What do you think he's got?
哈萨克斯坦铁路
某种精神疾病吧
Some kind of mental issue.
-肯定是辆跑车吧 -是啊 肯定是
-It's definitely a sports car, no? -Yeah, it's got to be.
-一辆高里程数的法拉利 -玛莎拉蒂
-A high mileage Ferrari, perhaps? -Maserati.
-里程数很高的玛莎拉蒂吗 -嗯
-High mileage Maserati? -Yeah.
你懂的 不是什么好主意
Which is, you know, a horrible idea.
但我俩都猜错了
But Chris surprised us both
-噢 -居然不是意大利车
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表