剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
So the Mercedes AMG S 63 did it in one minute 24 flat.
梅赛德斯·奔驰S 63 AMG的成绩为1分24秒整
Oooh, that goes there.
噢 排到那里
Well, it's totally irrelevant.
好吧 这完全无关紧要
What?
你说什么
Hold on, you, Chris Harris, pro racing driver, car guru,
等等 你是克里斯·哈里斯 专业赛车手 汽车专家
is going to tell me that in the context of comparing two cars
现在跟我说 在对比两辆车的情况下
that the lap time between those two cars is totally irrelevant?
这两辆车的圈速是完全无关紧要的
It's totally irrelevant!
这完全无关紧要
This is a comfort game.
这是舒适度的比赛
This is a comfortable car.
这是一辆舒适的车
I can sometimes be, you know, rational.
我有时候也会比较理性
You can also sometimes be a sore loser.
你有时候就是输不起
Rory.
罗瑞
And a bit later on in the show, I'll be proving you don't need
一会儿在节目中 我会证明你不需要
to spend supercar money to keep up with supercars.
花超跑的钱来跟上超跑
You just need the right machinery.
你只需要对的机器
And the right driver.
和对的车手
Yeah. Not you!
是啊 不是你
All right, now it is time to meet this week's guest.
好的 现在我们来见见本周的嘉宾
Star of Green Wing, Friday Night Dinner and Episodes.
主演了《绿翼》《星期五晚餐》和《戏里戏外》
Great show.
超赞的节目
Please welcome Tamsin Greig.
我们有请塔姆辛·格雷格
All right?
怎么样
So glad to see you. So glad you're here.
很高兴见到你 很高兴你能来
Tamsin and I have been friends for a long time.
塔姆辛和我已经是老朋友了
We do the other show together, obviously.
显然 我们一起做了其他的节目
And we have kissed on camera.
我们曾在戏里亲过嘴
On camera. On camera.
在戏里 在戏里
I vomited on you. Yeah.
我吐在你身上了 对
On camera. You did.
在戏里 的确
And you kicked and punched me repeatedly on and off camera.
而且你在戏里戏外都不停地踹我捶我
Yeah.
是啊
But we never have had the chat.
但我们从来没有进行过谈话
The what?
什么
The chat, you know?
谈话 你懂吗
The chat What chat?
谈话 什么谈话
Tamsin Greig...
塔姆辛·格雷格...
We want to know about your first one.
我们想要了解一下你的第一任
Oh. Because this is a car show, right?
哦 因为这是个汽车节目对吧
Yeah, your first car, what did you think I was talking about?
是啊 你的第一辆车 你以为我在说什么
Your first car, come on.
你的第一辆车 来吧
Your first car
你的第一辆车
Fiat Uno.
菲亚特Uno
Yeah, guys!
是吧 各位
And it gave me this kind of exultant feeling of liberty
而且它给我一种自♥由♥的喜悦感
and I was very, very happy in that car.
我在那辆车里非常非常开心
An exultant feeling of liberty?
一种自♥由♥的喜悦感
You don't get a lot of that.
那可是很难得的
That's the first poetry ever induced by a Fiat Uno.
那是首次从菲亚特Uno有感而发的一首诗
But the Fiat Uno became a, kind of like, gangster car after that.
但之后菲亚特Uno感觉变成了黑帮车
Did it? It did.
是吗 是的
No, no.
不 不
In Chipping Norton.
在奇平诺顿
In Kilburn, where I grew up.
在Kliburn 我长大的地方
And, yeah, it became... The souped up version.
然后 它就变成了... 功率升级版
The Turbo IE Thank you.
Turbo IE版 谢谢
Is that the one you had?
那是你的那辆吗
No, I had the basic one that sounded like a fridge.
不 我买♥♥的是基本款 听起来像一台冰箱
The door made that really satisfying noise.
关车门的声音真的很令人满意
And did things move up after that car?
在那辆车之后 有什么升级吗
After that car, then I got a Citroen AX, which...
在那辆车之后 我买♥♥了一辆雪铁龙AX 它...
Yeah, guys!
是吧 各位
Aren't you glad you've got me on your show?
我来参加节目你们是不是很庆幸
I have a Citroen AX now. What, still?
我现在就有一辆雪铁龙AX 什么 还有吗
I still have one. How old is it?
我还有一辆 它多老了
It is 1988.
它是1988年的
They were famously unreliable, though
虽然它们以不可靠著称
so did you ever break down in it?
所以它有没有抛锚过呢
Yeah, I did. I did break down once.
是的 我的确抛锚过一次
There's a tiny little road that goes over the Lake District
有一条穿过湖区的小路
called Rhino's Pass.
叫做犀牛小道
And I was on my own with a dog.
当时我一个人 带着一条狗
And I thought to myself, this would be a really
我心里默念 如果在这里抛锚的话
bad place to break down.
真的太糟糕了
At which point my gear stick came off in my hand,
就在这时 我的挡把掉了下来
and this was before mobile phones.
那个年代还没有手♥机♥
And so I got out of the car with the dog, at sundown,
于是在日落时分 我带着狗离开了车
so I'm walking down the mountain of this little road,
我沿着这条小路走下山
and managed to find a little house.
终于找到了一间小房♥子
And there was a house there, a couple there,
那儿有间房♥子 有一对夫妇
and I used their phone and phoned the breakdown services
然后我用他们的电♥话♥打给道路救援服务
and they found me.
然后他们找到我了
I said to the AA guy...
我告诉那个AA的人...
Are we allowed to say AA?
我们可以说AA吗
Can we say that? Is that advertising?
能说吗 会涉及广♥告♥吗
Yeah, you can.
没事 可以说
The man from Alcoholics Anonymous came, and he said...
那个来自匿名戒酒互助会的人过来 然后说...
I said, it's so brilliant to see you, I was really, really worried.
我说 见到你真的太好了 我真的很伤脑筋
I'm here on my own, and I'm female, I'm female!
就我一个人在这儿 我还是女性 我是女性
And it could have been a nightmare.
这简直就是个噩梦
And the guy, without blinking, said to me, "It's not a nightmare."
然后那个人 眼睛都不眨地对我说 "这不是噩梦"
"It would have been a nightmare if I'd had a knife."
"如果我带着一把刀来 那才是噩梦"
That's horrid!
那太可怕了
That's what the recovering alcoholic said.
那是正在康复中的酗酒者说的
The recovering alcoholic said, hiding his weapons.
那个康复中的酗酒者说的时候 还藏着武器
Can we stop the horror stories, because that's frankly harrowing.
能别讲鬼故事了吗 因为那真的太吓人了
Can we talk about Episodes, because I'm a big fan.
我们能聊聊《戏里戏外》吗 因为我是忠实的粉丝
Now, you've just filmed the last season.
你刚刚拍摄完最后一季
Why does it have to end?
为什么它要完结呢
Tamsin didn't want to do it any more.
塔姆辛不想再拍了
Well, boo to you.
好吧 你太逊了
Well I'm glad we're leaving you on a high.
我很高兴把你晾在高♥潮♥的地方
I think it's really good to know when to end stories.
我觉得知道什么时候完结真的很棒
Yeah. Don't you?
是啊 你不觉得吗
It's great to just know when you're done.
知道什么时候完工就很不错了
I kind of feel like we've told our story.
我觉得我们故事已经讲完了
Leave them wanting more.
空留他们望眼欲穿
We have tried to get a clip of this.
我们设法弄到了一个片段
It was quite difficult to get a pre-watershed,
其实很难找到一个全年龄向的
friendly clip, but here we go.
友好的片段 但我们来看
You want to loosen up, don't hunch your shoulders.
你要放松 不要耸肩
Still hunching...
还在耸肩...
Still hunching...
还在耸肩...
Still hunching!
依然在耸肩
Those are my shoulders.
那是我的肩膀
Really?
真的吗
Both hands tight on the grip.
双手紧紧握住枪把
It's loud!
好响啊
It's loud! x2
太响了
It's loud! x3
超级响
It's loud! x4
究极响
It's loud! x5
无敌响
It's loud! x6
爆♥炸♥响
Holy crap!
我勒个去
Well done, darling.
干得漂亮 亲爱的
That was no bloody car door.
特么的没有车门挡着啊
I'm never doing this again, because it was loud!
我再也不玩了 因为它太响了
All right, my turn.
好了 轮到我了
What?!
什么
Well done, well done.
很不错 很不错
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表