剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表
我需要你相信。找到那份承诺。
I need you to believe. Find that commitment...
我喜欢埃迪。他太酷了。
I like Eddie. He's so cool.
你一定会赢的。
You're going to win.
只是感受一下你的共鸣。感受你内心的良好共鸣。
Just feel the vibes. Feel the good vibes inside you.
别跟我说话。别跟我说话。
Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me.
我不想和他说话。
I am not talking to him.
-他不是个好人...-你看起来很担心.
- He's not a nice man... - You look concerned.
你看起来有点担心。
You look a little concerned.
目前,我没有一辆车可以参加比赛,对吗?
At the moment, I don't have a vehicle to go in the race, do I?
是的,我们有这个。看。真是太神奇了。
Yes, we have this. Look. It's magic.
就是这辆车。看看这个。
This is the car. Look at this.
哦,上面有一面德克萨斯国旗。
Ooh, it's got a Texas flag on it.
给我出去。
Get out of here.
我喜欢你装作不喜欢我的样子,这很棒。
I love it when you act like you don't like me, it's great.
-我恨你.-你不恨我...
- I hate you. - You don't hate me...
-我喜欢萨宾。-我不是一个真正的淑女。-你是个卑鄙小人。
- I like Sabine. - I am not a proper lady. - You are a scumbag.
-一个卑鄙小人?-你想伤害我男人的头.
- A scumbag? - You're trying to damage my man's head.
-小淘气!等一等。-它已经损坏了。
- Scumbag! Hold on. - It's damaged already.
-你是个卑鄙小人.-SumBag?
- You're a scumbag. - Scumbag?
“老年人很有趣。
'Old people are funny.
但在赛前气氛紧张的情况下,
'But with the atmosphere heavy with prerace tension,
“很快,我们的车手就可以开进赛道了--
'it was soon time for our drivers to make their way to the track -
“如果你可以这么说的话。”
'if you could call it that.'
比赛将在波涛汹涌的沙漠地面上开始
The race would start on the choppy desert floor
我和埃迪从高处监视着。
with Eddie and I keeping watch from a high vantage point.
在这里,我们的司机将与尘土作斗争
Here, our drivers would battle the dust
到达远处无情的岩壁。
to reach the unforgiving rock face beyond.
在一次残酷的上坡攀登之后,一个危险的悬崖,
After a brutal uphill scramble, a perilous ledge,
以生死存亡的下落告终
ending in a do-or-die descent
还有机会把锤子放回公♥寓♥里。
and a chance to get the hammer down back on the flats.
通过另一次短暂的巨石之旅,
Negotiating another short boulder pass,
倾斜转弯和全速跳跃的快速序列
a fast sequence of banked turns and flat-out jumps
完成了一圈。
completes the lap.
他们将会这样做8次。
And they'll be doing all of that eight times.
所以在比赛开始之前,
So before the race was due to begin,
我们和司机一起出发去鼓励他们
we headed out with our drivers to offer some encouragement
在最艰难的阶段,岩壁...
at the toughest stage of all, the Rock Wall...
..高耸在我们上方200多英尺的地方。
..towering over 200 feet above us.
哦,我的天.
Oh, my Jesus...
-我是说,这是什么-天哪?埃迪咯咯笑了
- I mean, what the - BLEEP? EDDIE CHUCKLES
所以这里的棘手之处在于,如果你就在某人身后,
So the part that's tricky here is if you're right behind someone,
你只要把它排成一列就行了。
you've just got to single-file up it.
-我想你可以试试右边的那一边...-哦,天哪.
- I guess you could maybe try that side on the right... - Oh, God.
..超过某人,但当你到了这一步你会做什么?
..to pass someone, but what do you do when you get to this?
你只需要检查一下,然后排成一列,对吗?
You've just got to check up and go single file, right?
嗯。所以就这么做吧。
Yeah. So just do it.
与前一天的巨石爬行不同,
Unlike the previous day's boulder crawl,
在比赛中,这些松动的岩石争先恐后
during the race, these loose rock scrambles
必须以最快的速度攻击。
would have to be attacked at speed.
哇...哇..。
Whoa...whoa...
在接近垂直的表面上,
And on near-vertical faces,
翻车是一件非常危险的事。
rolling the car was a very real danger.
但至少萨宾完全控制了局面。
But at least Sabine was in full control.
她尖叫着
SHE SCREAMS
方向盘掉了下来。
The steering wheel came off.
-Bleep-见鬼!
- BLEEP - hell!
-Bleep-见鬼!
- BLEEP - hell!
哦,伙计。
Oh, man.
-Bleep-见鬼!
- BLEEP - hell!
我不想让方向盘掉下来。
I don't want to have the steering wheel come off.
我们在这里惹上什么麻烦了?
What have we got ourselves into, here?
上司。
Top man.
很好,很容易。你没事了。
Nice and easy. You're OK.
“虽然已经到达了岩壁的顶端,
'Having reached the top of the rock wall, though,
他说,还有一个小问题,那就是重新站起来……
'there was still the small matter of getting back down...'
这简直是精神错乱。
This is mental.
噢!叮当作响
Oh! CLANKING
砰的一声哦!
THUDDING Oh!
..很快就知道这是一场关于勇气的比赛
'..quickly learning that this was a race about bravery
“和速度一样快。”
'as much as speed.'
我们现在可以回去了吗?
Can we go back now?
克里斯笑了
CHRIS LAUGHS
我们认为我们已经给了司机足够的鼓励
We decided we had offered our drivers enough encouragement
然后回到了维修站。
and headed back to the pits.
我很高兴我没有和你一起在赛车里。
I'm glad I'm not in the car with you for the race.
哦...这太疯狂了。
Oh...this is crazy.
在对赛车进行了一些最后的调整后,
'And after some final tweaks to the cars,
我们对萨宾和克里斯说了最后的道别。
'we said our last goodbyes to Sabine and Chris.
嗯,不是我们最后的道别,但是……你知道我的意思。
'Well, not our last goodbyes, but... You know what I mean.'
是时候让他们各就各位了
It was time for them to take their places
在栅格后面让开。
out of the way at the back of the grid.
因为在这场传奇班级比赛中,
Because in this Legends Class race,
他们与锤子历史上一些最优秀的天才展开了较量-
they were pitted against some of the best talent in Hammer history -
所有经验丰富的老兵都参加了一项活动
all hardened veterans in an event
在那里,仅仅是完成就是一种成就。
where simply finishing is an achievement.
从这项运动中跑得最快的女性,
From the sport's fastest female,
敬特立独行的人
to mavericks
和经验丰富的战士。
and seasoned warriors.
所以说真的,这是一场赛跑中的比赛。
So really, this was a race within a race.
施密茨对阵哈里斯。
Schmitz versus Harris.
哎呀!
Oof!
很严肃的事情。
Serious business.
-太疯狂了.-你不会相信的,是吗?
- It's crazy. - You can't believe this, can you?
好的,我们快到了。
OK, we're getting close.
你要专心致志,远离栖息地,好吗?
You stay focused and you stay out of the roost, OK?
战略。
Strategy.
像往常一样,如果可以的话,就跳过起点。
Usual thing, just jump the start, if you can.
一定要把你旁边的人打进墙里。
Make sure you put the guy beside you into the wall.
其余的都是从那里开始的。
The rest follows on from there.
好的,哈里斯。
OK, Harris.
我在执行任务,我只想打败你。
I am on a mission and I just want to beat you.
我在电网上能想到的就是
All I can ever think about on the grid
我真希望我能再有一次小便。
is the fact that I wish I'd had another wee.
沙漠不会再等下去了。
The desert would wait no longer.
八圈越野耐力。
Eight laps of off-road endurance.
让战斗开始吧。
Let the battle commence.
播音员:三、二、一……开始!
ANNOUNCER: Three, two, one...go!
该死的!
Damn it!
哦,这真是个好开始。
Oh, what a start.
-太多了-Bleep-在我的脸上
- So much - BLEEP - in my face.
干得好,我的兄弟。去吧,克里斯。
Good one, my man. Go on, Chris.
我什么也没看到。
I don't see anything.
你没事了,萨宾。
You're OK, Sabine.
继续前进,继续前进。我知道灰尘不好。
Keep going, keep going. I know the dust is bad.
就把它想象成石器时代的纽伯格林吧。
Just think about it as the Nurburgring in the Stone Ages.
她笑了
SHE LAUGHS
尽管尘埃落定,但我们都有了一个充满希望的开始,
'Despite the dust, we were both off to a promising start,
但那堵岩石墙隐约可见。
'but that Rock Wall was looming.'
哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
被扔到我脸上的石头。
Rocks being thrown in my face.
我看不到我要去哪里。
I can't see where I'm going.
这太可怕了。
This is horrendous.
但不知何故,我们并不只是在后面进行了一场两辆车的比赛。
'But, somehow, we weren't just in a two-car race at the back.'
克里斯排在第四位。
There's Chris in fourth place.
去吧,克里斯。加油,我的儿子!
Go on, Chris. Go on, my son!
“不,我们正好混在一起。”
'No, we were right in the mix.'
喔!
Whoo!
-撞车!-哦!我打了他们。
- CRASH! - Oh! I hit them.
-萨宾在哪里?-哇-呼-呼!
- Where's Sabine? - Woo-hoo-hoo!
哦,看哪!
Oh, look at that!
剧集 | 巅峰拍档(2002) | 导航列表